[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polys are ruining the world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 3-guys-in-kilts-300-x225.jpg (5KB, 240x300px) Image search: [Google]
3-guys-in-kilts-300-x225.jpg
5KB, 240x300px
What the fuck is this story?

>She states she's looking for a bdsm play partner
>Inquire for a play session, and possibly to get to know her interests... to see if we're on the same page
>She tells me she needs to be *into* someone to be able to have a play session with them.

Okay, that's another way to say she doesn't like me. But it really sounds like these people first put a façade of sluttiness and kinkyness... and then fall back into the whole "you have to seduce me first" scheme.

So why post ads at all?
>>
Did you want advice or just to whine?
>>
>>17730963
The fuck does this have to with Polynesians?
>>
>>17730963
Kinky people need love too. There is no contradiction in wanting to find someone she's sympatico with and wanting to play BDSM games with that person.
>>
>>17730963
Kink and romance are not mutually exclusive. I'd argue the opposite.
>>
>>17731025
Nah. Just whining :^)
>>
>>17731298
Except if you enter the scene and just try to date People... They will label you as "one who is here because he cannot find a gf... Not because he likes BDSM"
>>
>>17730963
>She tells me she needs to be *into* someone to be able to have a play session with them.

And you didn't offer to get to know her?

I might not be into the BDSM community, but it didn't sound like a "no", just like a "let's not jump into it".

>Okay, that's another way to say she doesn't like me.

Don't be paranoid. Your insecurities are showing.
>>
>>17730963
>>She tells me she needs to be *into* someone to be able to have a play session with them.
No shit.
>>
>>17731394
I wrote her exactly to get to know her better... And she didn't want to tell me her preferences on the basis she doesn't plan things in advance.
>don't be paranoid
Her words: "I don't think we would click together". And she's seen me once..
But you're right. Let's give her time.

>>17731425
I don't get this.

So basically even in the BDSM community it is all about vanilla-seducing girls.
>>
>>17732075
>Her words: "I don't think we would click together". And she's seen me once..
But you're right. Let's give her time.
Maybe she just wasn't attracted to you. Maybe she thought you came off like an asshole. Maybe when she wants a fwb, she wants someone she could actually be friends with. Maybe you gave off the wrong kind of sexual energy (like maybe you came off as an "angry"/rough dom for example, while she prefers a cold/sadistic one. Or whatever). There's tons of reasons. why she might not want to continue seeing you.

>So basically even in the BDSM community it is all about vanilla-seducing girls.
Gee, it's almost like people are still people regardless of whether they like being spanked or not.
>>
>>17732085
Committed the mistake of showing oneself For the edgelord he is.
>>
>>17732085
OP Here.
I like the idea I gave a rough impression and that is not what she wanted. I really like to fuck people like the animal I am. No offense, of course.

Also, it is true I can be very caring and cuddly... But the main reason I joined the scene is to unleash my primal rage with consenting people.

So if this is the reason, then it's a best case scenario because no one wasted time.
>>
>>17733018
the BDSM "scene" is a colossal waste of time for the most part. Finding a "play partner" is quite often even more difficult than a vanilla relationship, because it attracts the kind of women who have lots of issues and thrive on attention.
>>
File: 1474379868651.jpg (74KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1474379868651.jpg
74KB, 960x538px
>>17733436
> it attracts the kind of women who have lots of issues and thrive on attention

So...women?
>>
>>17733437
KEK
>>
>>17730963

Not at all surprised that someone would want to get to know a person before doing BDSM shit with them.

>>17732075
>So basically even in the BDSM community it is all about vanilla-seducing girls.

Human sexuality is about seducing girls because no matter the scene, there's always way more thirsty/desperate/creepy/dtf guys than there are
available women.
>>
I'm heavily in the BDSM community. I'm a dom. It takes a lot of trust to submit to someone. She's communicating that she doesn't trust you enough to do kinky shit with you. Considering how you are whining about, she's definitely making the right call.

You'll often find that BDSM practicioners are more cautious than vanilla people when it comes to hookups.
>>
>>17734157
>thirsty/desperate/creepy/dtf guy
>the only guys that want to seduce girls are thirsty, creepy, desperate, or just dtf
>>
>>17730963
You expect a woman to just have sex with someone shes not comfortable with.
Youre probably some greasy shitbag and she doesnt want you touching her.
>>
You sound quite demanding really, it doesn't surprise me that she's backing away. It might be that you're not her type physically as well?

I don't think it's unreasonable to want to know more about someone you're going to have a sexual relationship with. Yeah it's known as casual sex for a reason but it makes sense to build up some kind of background or connection before fucking. Sex is always better with a bit of background.

Hope it works out for you either way, OP.
>>
>>17734606

No, I'm saying that women usually hAve a far easier time finding guus willing to fuck them so they can be choosier. They can say, "I want to be seduced" because they have a higher chance of finding a guy willing to do that because she's probably got dozens of responses to her ad and OP is just guy #24 in the running.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.