[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidentallu destroyed my neighbor's mailbox with my pickup.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
I accidentallu destroyed my neighbor's mailbox with my pickup. How much cash should i give them?
>>
>>17730886
rebuild it
>>
If you rebuild it they will come.
>>
File: Tree Fiddy.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Tree Fiddy.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>About tree fiddy.
>>
>>17730886
that's government property. Just pay extra on your taxes. Avoid your neighbor.
>>
Either build a new one quickly or give them slightly more than it was worth
>>
>>17730886
Go to your nearest hardware or building supply store and price the equivalent box. Don't forget the stand. Round it up to the nearest $50/100, to cover the costs of planting it and his inconvenience. And apologize.
>>
>>17731294
Thanks
>>
>>17730959
I would do this.

cheaper and it shows your neighbor you are responsible for your actions.

You live next to these people, having a neighbor who hates you sucks. Trust me, My neighbor hates my guts because of my brother
>>
Either pay for a new one and the installation, or buy him one and install it yourself and bring some beer (or your beverage of choice) so you guys can shoot the shit together while you're installing it.
>>
>>17730959
>>17731885
Seconded. Takes roughly few hours to do it yourself and spend maybe $20-30 on it. Worth a while plus the added bonus that you'll be seen as trusable person by your neighbor.
>>
Literally not hard to replace at all. Maybe if it was a concrete base but that just takes a little more time. Like the others have stated, replace it yourself. You'll gain more respect from your neighbor, especially when you need a favor next time. Or they're just pricks, but still do the right thjng
>>
Is it hard to build a mailbox? Im the kind of guy who has a hard time with a screwdriver.
>>17732245
>>17732168
>>17731885
>>17730959
>>
>>17732403
Look at it dude, its a metal box ontop of an L shaped piece of wood in the ground. Do you really think its that hard?
>>
>>17732403
As hard as sticking plastic forks in your neighbors yard
>>
>>17732403
http://thriftdiving.com/build-paint-install-custom-diy-mailbox/

Or you can buy some cheap ready-made mailbox too from the local hardware store like homedepot/lowes/etc

They're probably around $20-40 range too. All you do is put the mailbox on top and put it in the place.

Or just talk to the neighbor first and find out a solution. If you're not used to it, then you can ask the neighbor for input on what he wants to do with it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.