[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two days ago I got the number of a girl who works in a candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (102KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 960x960px
Two days ago I got the number of a girl who works in a candy store two shops down from where I work. I had spoken to her previously on 3 different occasions when I went in there to get lemonade.
She's always been really nice and gives me a discount on everything I have bought, but I always just figured it was her being friendly. We texted for a while last night and I learned more about her and I'm starting to like her. How do I go about asking her out?
Pic related
>>
Hey, wanna go out on Friday? Theres a new chinese/indian/mexican/shitty restaurant I wanna try :)
>>
Ask her to meet up for coffee or dinner
>>
>>17730760
She's busy all weekend with work. We chatted last night when I was in break and in the shop. I know today was her only day off this week and I had work
>>
>>17730775
not him but obviously change the day to a day you know she doesn't have work you idiot.
>>
File: 1473572691059.gif (406KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1473572691059.gif
406KB, 400x300px
>>17730775
Wait for her until she gets out of the work, then roll with the moment. Shouldnt necessarily be a dinner, it can always a walk by the park together or shit like that. Idk man, just dont act like you wanna be just her friend.
>>
>>17730780
Yeah, I realized that after posting. I'm slightly tired from work.
What I know about her is she loves animated movies, is into music(went to her first festival last week) dyes her hair constantly, likes make up but wants to have more hobbies, and is generally shy around other people
>>
>>17730793
you guys should learn a new hobby together. like how to skate(board). fun times
>>
>>17730808
Hm. That's not a bad idea.
>>
So what are good recommendations for a first date with a girl like this? 21, so I can theoretically take her to a club or bar
>>
>>17730897
My advice would be do something that you personally feel comfortable doing. If you're out of your comfort zone completely, she's going to pick up on that and have less fun/be more awkward.
>>
>>17730821
Skateboarding is hard and painful, and you're ass will probably hurt when you do it. Despite these striking similarities to anal, it's very fun.
>>
>>17730904
Well I'm more worried about picking something she doesn't like.
She showed interest in coming to my house when I told we her I owned arcade machines because she has never played one. But I'm concerned that taking her to my place first would make her assume I'm not trying to date her.
>>
>>17730912
Isn't anal fun too?
>>
>>17730926
Good point. OP, ask this girl if she has a big penis.
>>
>>17730924
If she doesn't like the things you like doing, or has to be doing something that she innately likes in order to want to spend time with you, then it's probably doomed anyway.

You could always invite her over to chill after the date.
>>
>>17730931
As if I don't ask everyone that.
>>
>>17730942
So...does she?
>>
>>17730943
I was joking. But I can tell from a picture she showed me of her Harley Quinn costumes she worse for Halloween that she doesn't. Seriously though, that movie was a blessing solely for that costume
>>
There is a lot of choice...
First I think I would choose a nice place to take coffee
You don't know about her music tastes ? Because you could get her to a concert with you

Good luck OP, she seems cute
You'll make it
>>
>>17730985
From what I can gather, she likes trendier music, but it seems to go all over the place.
The problem is that all of the local concerts here are older bands that she probably won't want to listen to because they play 70's and 80's pop on loop at the candy store.
I could try and convince her to drive out to LA, but that would take more work than a first date can have
>>
>>17730754
ask if she wants to lick you lolipop
>>
>>17731002
I dont think she's that kind of girl, but I definitely want her to
>>
>>17730808
No not this. You don't ask a girl out by asking her to make a life choice. You keep it simple. Ask her to a movie or dinner or walk in a park first.
OP you are asking her on a first date not to get married.
>>
>>17730754
Go dancing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.