[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an actual, contracted model who works out up to six days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1451170056472.png (125KB, 250x340px) Image search: [Google]
1451170056472.png
125KB, 250x340px
I am an actual, contracted model who works out up to six days a week depending on what routine I'm doing, and I've been constantly compared to Evan Peters in both looks and style over the past four years. I have NEVER had someone call me ugly or unattractive. This is all context, because...

I have no confidence at all in my looks. Like really, none. I have a gf and I'm constantly worried that she'll find someone more attractive than me (because I find myself so dull, in my mind, that's all it'd take) and leave me for that person. It hurts me to think that she probably sees people more attractive to me every day, and I feel like a mess and a failure pretty much all the time, which I manage to hide nicely. But either way, I'm incredibly jealous, incredibly insecure and I always feel incredibly ugly. I see men who are objectively uglier than me be more confident, yet I cannot help but feel they're actually prettier than me.

How can you build your confidence up from such a low point? And what could cause this?
>>
>>17730542
Stop comparing yourself to others and focus on maintaining/improving yourself. By comparing yourself to others, you will always see yourself as "not good enough" because you're always going to be looking for validation.

It's okay if you see someone more attractive than you, but it doesn't mean that you aren't attractive yourself. If your girlfriend leaves you for someone more physically attractive and she only dated you for your looks, then she's not worth your time. Those kinds of girls are the ones you should stay away from.
>>
>>17730542
Getting just enough drunk to feel perfect helps me.
Then when sober I remember that feeling and try to act like it.

But fuck that. What's your routine, brah?
I didn't gym today and I feel like shit.
Next day is back/leg day. Gonna diddly hard

Also, she feels the same. Thinking about her feelings of insecurity helps alleviate yours.
>>
Well lad, the real confidence comes from within. The whole world can tell you that you're the sexiest guy alive, but if you don't want to believe it, you won't.

What caused it isn't really important, but it's probably high-time that you perhaps go to therapy or something like that (I assume that you're social and physical lives are pretty good due to your career).

Things will get better over time, just keep at it.
>>
>>17730585
Most of the time I do brosplits, but now I'm currently doing an arm-focused routine because they were kinda lagging. I know /fit/ would probably crucify me for focusing on arms, but they're really important for aesthetics.

>>17730597
I'm actually extremely antisocial and anxious around social situations.
>>
Focusing on how you look is making you a bitch and giving you bitch thoughts. That shit really doesn't matter for girls, especially if you're in a relationship already bitch

you're ramblings sound like those of a 14 year old girl. Id say its because you have such a superficial career you seem to be turning into a very shallow person
>>
>>17730542
>I am an actual, contracted model who works out up to six days a week depending on what routine I'm doing, and I've been constantly compared to Evan Peters in both looks and style over the past four years
lmao

>How can you build your confidence up from such a low point
Post pic of Evan Peters on /adv/ and tell /adv/ you are often compared to him? you're on the right track.
>>
>>17730542
You sound like you're completely obesessed over looks, and entirely dependent on neverending outside validation.
Actually do something productive with your life that doesn't hinge on looks alone.
Get a real job , or at least a hobby that allows you to create things or achieve something you weren't born with.

Oh, and I'm a completely normal dude and also haven't anyone call me ugly in an eternity.
Guess what, most people don't go around and tell others they look like shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.