[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

D.I.Y FLESHLIGHT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: images-3.jpg (18KB, 496x296px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
18KB, 496x296px
Weird question I'm asking, but I'm wanting to make a mold of my vagina and make a flesh light for my boyfriend as a sort of weird personal gift for christmas this year. I have a mold of his penis which is why I think itd be cute in a strange way for him to have mine. I have no idea how to start to make this, its probably more trouble then its worth and itll end up janked but I still want to have a crack at it. From what Ive researched I can make a plaster cast of my vag then fill it with some sort of silicone but I dont want it to degrade over time. Then maybe if I get a fleshlight and somehow glue mine on it? Or maybe just make a case
Any advice on this/ how to do this would be helpful
>>
>>17730501
You should drink Fabuloso
>>
>>17730501
they sell kits for this. do some googling, youll find it
>>
>>17730640
From what Ive looked for theres kits to make a clone of the outside of the vagina, not an actual fleshlight
>>
File: MFW People Ask Dumb Shit.gif (618KB, 205x192px) Image search: [Google]
MFW People Ask Dumb Shit.gif
618KB, 205x192px
>>17730501
Take a 8in by 8in square of soft silk and lay it on top of a soft washcloth. Place a latex glove in the middle with the opening facing up. Place to fingers in the opening of the glove and roll the wash cloth around your fingers. Then use two hair ties (on at the op and one at the bottom) to hold the wash clothes together. Take the opening of the glove and stretch it over the rolled up washcloth and tuck it under the top hair tie to hold it in place. Use lotion as lube and whenever finished unroll the glove, put a new one in and through the old on out. If your "boyfriends" dick isn't too think you can place the pocket pussy inside a pringles can that has been cut in half to better hold everything together and give him a better grip.

Now for my advice:
>If you're really a fenanon:
Do your fucking job and either give your boyfriend a hand job, suck him off or fuck him. He shouldn't have to masturbate if he is in a relationship unless that's just ya'lls thing.

>If you're actually an anon:
Quite asking for a friend because this website is fucking anonymous and look up prison fifi or pocket pussy for instructions with pictures.
>>
>>17730630
Super edgy bud
>>
>>17730661
It was for while hes away or im at work.. obviously I would have sex instead of handing him a fake vagina.
I was meaning a "proper" fleshlight lile what you can buy instead of a d.i.y washcloth one, but thank you for those tips
>>
>>17730660
you wont be able to mold the interior. fleshlights are not made like that.
>>
>>17730668
You're boyfriend won't be able to tell the difference (just leave him some erotic pics) and it would be really stupid for you to try to mold it and get molding clay stuck up you coochie.
>>
>>17730693
Im not going to mold the inside of my cunt, im going to mold the outside and try to bond it to a premade fleshlight. Or cast the inside of a premade fleshlight then cast my vagina, then try to make it in one silicone mold
>>
>>17730661
>Not knowing that people masturbate while in relationships
>>
>>17730703
I typically don't because sex isn't as good. I would just rather wait until the next time I can be with my significant other.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.