[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1453198771189.jpg (64KB, 564x518px) Image search: [Google]
1453198771189.jpg
64KB, 564x518px
I just got fired /adv/. It's horrible. But even worse is the reason I got fired. Boss told me I need to go because he needs my hours for the woman who comes back from her pregnancy and since I am the newest team member it can only be me. Which is total bullshit. Not only did he calculate that in when I began working a year ago, there are still hours being outsourced because there is not enough personnel. I also have only few hours because I am still studying at university.

I know that a female co-worker complained about me. Sadly enough, it was the one I had a very close bond with the first few months. She was basically my second mentor and a friend. We went to the cinema, had drinks together, talked for hours on end. It's obviously not like we had a perfect friendship going, but every obstacle, argument or conflict seemed to end well. After she told me that she needs a time out from me and that she would contact me soon, I gave her all the time she needed. Then a few months passed and my boss suddenly tells me that she doesn't want to work with me anymore. Even after that I did not contact her or anything, I just did my work as well as I could, I tried to lay low a bit. Never heard anything negative about my performance. Then half a year passes and now he says I am fired. I am not sure whether she talked to him again or if this move comes solely from him. Ironically, today I wanted to ask him whether I can get a few more hours because I could really make use of the extra money.

And only now that I write this did I realise that a good friend of mine from university could potentially replace me. I helped him get an internship there and he was praised without end. I just feel miserable and don't know whom to tell.
>>
>>17729810
Sorry to hear it m8, but this stuff happens. Don't dwell on it or beat yourself up too much, just start looking for another job.
>>
File: 1442069541522.jpg (246KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442069541522.jpg
246KB, 715x1000px
>>17729810
You started fucking around with having personal relationships with women at work. This created drama that led you to getting shitcanned.

What have we learned?
>>
>>17729843
True facts of life, sorry that you lost your job OP.

Here's to the next one, may it be better
>>
All you can do is accept it and move on, man. The reasons really don't matter, based on what you've laid out. Just focus on finding another job.
>>
Assuming you're not American, you might have some sort of legal claim. If you're American, you're fucked.
>>
>>17729810
blame the conservatives. back in the day, you could of contacted the workers union party and stopped this shit from happening. your reason for being fired is bull shit.
>>
>>17729858
Nah, blame the workers' unions who got greedy, took it too far, abused their power, and ruined labor unions for everyone
>>
>>17729853
>>17729858
t. niggerfaggots
>>
>>17729832
I will surely try, problem is, the branch I worked in was kind of unique and I will not find the same or a similar job without moving into a different city. Or if I try a new branch I will have to go through the months of internship again before I even get the chance of earning some money. Thankfully my pessimism got the better of me and I saved up some money. Not much, but I should get by for some time. It just pisses me off.

>>17729843
i guess /adv/ is always right

>>17729853
not american, tried to look up some things on the net, doesn't look too good.

I am actuallly surprised I got so many replies for a misery post. Being on /adv/ is almost like having someone care about you.
>>
Don't date women you work with you idiot. NEVER do that unless you want the same shit happening.

I recommend not even becoming friends with your coworkers. That shit isn't worth it. Just keep a low profile at work and keep to yourself. If your future colleagues ask about what you did over the weekend or other idle talk over lunch then be honest, but do not hog the spotlight and do not say more than is needed. Your job is to work, not to be a social butterfly.
>>
>>17729810
Find a better job.
>>
>>17729870
true, they did take it too far sometimes but the conservatives completely decimated any protection that the working class had against corporate greed and abuse.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.