[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will not talking to girls fuck me up in the long run?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (50KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
50KB, 600x800px
So, I'm in college now. Computer Science major. I'm 18 years old. Recently, I've noticed that there are a lot of pretty girls. I mean, LOTS, and I see new ones every day. It's pretty nice, except for that I feel like I'm missing out on something by not talking to them, but then I feel like I shouldn't because I don't really have much to offer and I couldn't handle a girlfriend. I don't have a job (will likely end up doing an internship, co-op or summer job later, though), much money or a car at the moment. I'm a little shy and introverted and I have trouble making meaningful conversations... the list goes on.

Anyway, will seeing all these gorgeous women and not doing anything stunt me in the long run? I feel like it will, but i just don't know what to do about it.
>>
>>17729704
>because I don't really have much to offer and I couldn't handle a girlfriend.

How about friends? Not all interactions will girls end in sex, mate.

But, to answer your question: If you really can only think to possibly talk to girls to fuck them, then you are already fucked up. So no risk in the long run, I guess.
>>
>>17729721
Yeah you're right, friends are always good, I forgot about that. I guess I'm just being shallow.

As for the other thing. I don't think *that*, it's just that I feel like I'm missing out if I don't do anything. Like missing out on any other opportunity, you know? Issue is that I don't know what to do.
>>
>>17729774
>Issue is that I don't know what to do.

Welcome to the club. You are 18, that's what all eighteen year-olds think. You'll figure it out.
>>
>>17729774
You're missing out on good times man.

Go to a party. Have a few beers. Go up to hot girls. Ask their name, compliment their outfit. Don't tell them your name. If they ask for it, they're interested.

Connecting with people is an amazing feeling, especially hot girls.

If you go to a party to have fun, not chase girls, it also makes you more attractive.

Stop doubting yourself based on your resources. You're awesome. Go get laid.
>>
>>17729803
>>17729791
Thanks, y'all are right. I'll try to do better.
>>
>>17729993
You got this bro.

Remember, you have way more in common than you realize with everybody around you. Just be the type of person you want to attract.

When I go to parties, I'll take some MDMA, or have a few beers, and just enjoy the shit out of the moment. I usually DJ at parties (fucking google songs on youtube and use my mp3 player) and I get girls coming up to me all night asking if I'm djing, if I can play a song for them, etc. A lot of them will even dance with me, rub their asses on my dick, just because I played a song for them. Easy way to meet women.

If I'm not DJing, I'm just chilling in the crowd and if I see a cute girl, I go up to her and say "having fun?" with a smile. Then walk away and continue partying.

Later on, because I already interacted with them, either they'll come up to me or I'll go up to them and I already made myself stand out from the crowd because I didn't immediately start chasing the girls. It makes you way more approachable, and likable.

If a girl is interested in you, get her number right away, and then keep having fun with her. Some nights I'll hang out with one girl all night, then invite her back to my place, and have sex. Sometimes I'll hang out with a group of girls all night, and I get to pick which one I want to hang out with after.

Picking up girls is way easier than it seems. Just don't take rejection personally. If a girl rejects a dance or something, just smile and say no worries and keep enjoying yourself. Don't lose that good feeling.
>>
Semi related
Do you think Elliot Rodger felt good during his shooting?
>>
>>17729791
>You'll figure it out.
I was told this as well. Don't believe it OP.
>>
>>17730353
It really didn't go the way he hoped, did it? I imagine he was just in a state of total panic. He was a pussy his entire fucking life, that was the root of his whole problem, why did he think that'd change when he picked up a gun?
>>
>>17730458
>the sorority he planned to shoot up wouldn't even open the door for him
It was the ending he deserved. Feel bad for the people he took out with him, though.
>>
>>17730008
>taking drugs and talking to inebriated sluts is a good time

>>17730463
>Wouldn't open the door

Should have shot it open desu

He wasn't motivated enough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsW_nZDfQZo
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.