[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking hell /adv/, what the fuck do I want? I keep daydreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3710108_large.jpg (50KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
3710108_large.jpg
50KB, 480x640px
Fucking hell /adv/, what the fuck do I want? I keep daydreaming about walking around the city at night, but when I actually do it it's not the same feeling at all. I dunno, it's like, I want to feel a certain way, but I don't know how to. And it's really bothering me. Help?
>>
what
>>
>>17729520
Literally what
>>
>>17729520
listen to some music you like and go walk around a well-lit area like a plaza
>>
Try stopping and soaking in the environment. Let the air chill you. Smell the autumn decay and crisp scents on the sharp wind. Bask in the odd glow of streetlamps. Watch cars dart by on distant streets.

Go places you haven't gone before. Take your time. Think of the age of the trees and houses, how the city you live in expanded and how there are older and more ancient lanes with aged houses. Those are my favorite, up in the hills near Prospect Park, or near Coldwater where the first settlements in the area were.

You just aren't looking hard enough or with the right senses, OP. You'll find it. heck, read some H.P. Lovecraft

you might be channeling some of the same dreams and thoughts he had. He loved to wander the night, but doing so would never feel the same as they would in the novel realm of dreams. Even though he was a materialistic atheist, he seemed to enjoy our spectral otherworld.
>>
>>17729573
Oh I tried it with music too before, and that didn't seem to change anything.

>>17729579
This is pretty helpful, it's possible I just need to soak in the environment more. I was walking briskly before so I'll have to try this next time.
>>
read Pessoa's Book of Disquiet.
>>
>>17729520
get high before you do it, works wonders for me
>>
>>17729681
I will try it, seems interesting so far.
>>17729688
I don't have money for this.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.