[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online friends and chatting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: friendship-whatsapp-status.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
friendship-whatsapp-status.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
Are there any other good online chatrooms where people go to chat to random people besides chatroulette?
Im a bit asocial and want to start talking with people regularly. Something easy to start with before i go and socialize with people IRL.
>>
Making smalltalk with coworkers would probably be better. Online "socializing" is too safe to be of any value towards developing actual social skills.
>>
I've had great luck with discords for things I'm interested in. Like science or finance. The gaming ones are kinda toxic tho
>>
I learned to socialize in this page.
Use facebook, reddit, irc, discord, tumblr, twiter, etc.
>>
>>17729547
>learned to socialize on 4chan
You kidding right?
>>
>>17729497
Omegle. You can include interests and shit too which is helpful. I suspect that the userbase is mostly horny teenagers, though.
>>
File: 1473556588519.jpg (76KB, 602x634px) Image search: [Google]
1473556588519.jpg
76KB, 602x634px
hey ,>>17729547 has a point ,i feel better from laying out my mind already. Just replying to you guys made me want to get to know somebody in person.
>>
>>17729672
ha ,chrome didn't let me reply for whatever reason so I accidentally deleted my humble wall of text : )
long story short
>>17729515
good point ,but im looking for an online chat buddy/group specifically ,dont need alternative ways.
>>17729532
I'll try discord ,already have an account from when I was Pokemon Go botting ...
>>
>>17729691
You said:
>Im a bit asocial and want to start talking with people regularly. Something easy to start with before i go and socialize with people IRL.
Online chat will not help you meet this goal.
>>
>>17729717
you are wrong ,online interactions are not threatening ,the down side being they're just not the full experience that you get when you connect with someone IRL.
My online interactions would place me on the right direction and leave wanting more ,thus ,I would go on to pursue friendships in real life.

by "a bit asocial" I meant I don't like talking or being around people for the most part, i can (almost) never feel at ease ,but it's not like I am unable to enjoy someone's company.
>>
>>17729788
>online interactions are not threatening
That is precisely why they have no value towards your goal. A big part of socializing involves the negative and learning how to cope.
>>
>>17729717
but then again, if I am wrong ,I'd like to know how
>>17729648
I actually found a friend there. If I'll be able to adjust and live a good life ,l make sure to fly and meet him or invite him over.
But that was years back and as you mentioned Omegle is crowded with people who have other things in mind
>>
>>17729821
I agree with you to an extent. I already stated what value it has to me ,that i gets me going.
I am in the sort of 'i don't have much interest in socializing ,but I know I need to' state. I know I can just go out and sort this negative mindset in a day ,in a week or a month if i want to make it stick ,but I have known this for a long time now. I just don't. So I choose baby steps
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.