[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you catch your GF/Wife faking her orgasms in bed with you,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
If you catch your GF/Wife faking her orgasms in bed with you, is the relationship over?

My sex life with her is, at least.
>>
Nah. To me,that says that she cares more about my feelings/self esteem than her own sexual gratification.

That being said,I'd do more digging into what she likes/ what gets her off so i can give her the real deal. Communication and such.
>>
>>17729396
Maybe you should be asking her how you can better satisfy her.
Tell her to just be honest with you instead of acting to please you.
>>
>>17729423
what's the point when she's a cheating whore anyway.

I thought I was doing her a favor by giving her a second chance, but it's clear to me now that I'm just simply not enough to satisfy her, and I don't even want to try now.
>>
File: 1471979249555.jpg (40KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
1471979249555.jpg
40KB, 480x456px
>>
>>17729432
hold on you never mentioned she was a cheating whore before
>>
As a guy who always tries to make my gf cum first this would genuinely upset me.
>>
>>17729432
Sounds like a toxic relationship.
Can you leave it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.