[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The one who broke your heart

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (9KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 257x196px
I'm in need of a good cry, so tell me /adv/isors. Who was the one who "got away"/broke your heart? How was your relationship? Why did it end? How are you holding up now?
>>
the last text she ever sent me was "goodbye, i love you take care'.

just randomly. seemingly no reason. She'd always told me she loved me more than anything else in the world, then that was the last thing she said to me before downing a bottle of pills off the side of the highway.

she was my mother.
>>
>>17729314
You get by, just occupy yoursely and try to keep busy. Go out with friends, meet new people and eventually the pain will fade.
>>
>>17729314
Was in a 4 year relationship with an amazing girl, lived together for a year and a half, because of my own existential problems and chronic pot use, she left me, although she didn't tell me this just a "I dont love you anymore". I had to figure it out through a year of therapy the probable causes. Didn't want to try fix anything or try or give me more reason then that.
She actually fell for some other dude whose into cosplay as well [her hobby after she became to lazy to draw and paint]. Although I was absolutely crushed to the point of suicide (not because of her but because of hating myself and believing if she threw me away I must throw myself away). Yeah it was a pretty dark place in my life, but family and using engagement money I was saving to buy my dream car got me through all that. This was almost 2 years ago and I can say the bullet dodged me, shes still living with her parents, sleeps on a mattress in the lounge because her room was rented out to a student when she moved out and other associated mental disorders have crept up. I'm about to graduate uni, have my own place, working a sweet job and I no longer have to pay for 80% of her shit, so came out better. Still hate myself and find it difficult to become intimate with women since but eh dont want to die anymore.

tl;dr got dumped by love of my life, used engagement money to buy dream car
>>
>>17729368
Your post gives me hope. Just come out of a 3 year relationship with someone who I really thought was amazing, kind, loyal, would do anything for me and I for him. A month ago he just told me he couldn't do it anymore and left with no proper explanation, just up and left, after 3 years. He'd told me just weeks before that he was looking forward to moving in together. I'm still heartbroken. I don't get why he did it.
>>
She sucked someones dick. I forgave her and had a great summer then got dumped when we went to college. It sucked for a long time but eventually I got over it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.