[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly don't know, where to go for this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2752.png (369KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2752.png
369KB, 500x350px
I've been in a /stabled/ relationship currently with my boyfriend of eight months.

He's 16.

I'm 21.

Honestly, I know the comments I'll get. "Ew," "pedophile," "wth are you thinking."

Like seriously, why the fuck am I feeling like this for someone younger than me who can easily use a lot of excuses.

I don't know.

Anyway... the problem is that, he has commitment issues. Relationship phobia. He's been having doubts of our relationship thanks to his friends, and of course, his parents will never accept us.

He misses his ex.

I don't know whether I want advice or consult.

I love him a lot. I haven't been in a relationship like this for a really long time, and it feels so good to be in a long-term relationship.

He's been giving me articles. He wants time to think who he wants to be with.

I'm just torn.

I don't know anything anymore. Not now, I just don't know.
>>
How big is his dick and does he do good oral?
>>
>>17728498
Lmao.
Confidential.
>>
You're dating a 16 year old. Of course he has comitment issues.

My advice is to honestly talk it out with him. Remember hes at the most vunerable stage in his life, things are going on inside his head that are increased by hormones.

This is why it is unwise to date those who are 5 years younger than you until your both at least 18 or 20 or so.

Imagine if you will, he still has to deal with high school shit, and high school drama. And in the middle of all this, he has to deal with this very unusual relationship upon which he cannot consult his friends (maybe) or cannot consult his parents or a counseler.

So please just talk to him and let him know that you are worried
>>
>long-term relationship with a 16yo

top kek, get the fuck out you tard
>>
>>17728492
> "Ew," "wth are you thinking."
Would be my picks indeed. A man going for young girls is pretty bad already but given how female brain develops faster this is even weirder.

>he has commitment issues. Relationship phobia. He's been having doubts of our relationship
Like any other kid and many adults too. Besides, his doubts are more than legitimate, even if it goes beyond him being a kid and you an adult; since both of you are pretty young and all, so these relationships usually don't last long.

So just like in a similar scenario, talking is all there is. Although before that, it'd be helpful to do some soul-searching on your side and figure out how you got into this mess in the first place and what you expect as a realistic outcome.

>He wants time to think who he wants to be with.
This shit means "slow breakup" in most cases, but I guess you know that already.
>>
>>17728665
I've been aware of the things he will go through. Honestly, I've been preparing myself for this very moment, it's unnaturally scary how calm I'm taking this. I normally freak out, and of course, it's taking a heavy toll for me.

I'm just such an idiot for allowing something like this to happen.
>>17728711
I don't know if there's any double standard to gender, but I'm a woman.

Thank you.

Seriously. I'm grateful to hear your advice and will try to not be so hard on myself.
>>
>>17728688
/thread
Holy shit you're dumb
>>
>>17728492
How do I meet women like this.
Girl I love is 8 years older than me. It will never be but I love her anyway...
>>
>>17728711
The female brain doesn't develop faster you fucking inept man child.
Why did most men you know succeed in STEM fields while you did child care and development??? Surely they were developed enough!!!!

Wow 16 year old girls ARE SOOO MATURE!!!!

Literally pedophile manipulation.
>>
>>17728839
>I don't know if there's any double standard to gender, but I'm a woman.
Well, as a women you're usually viewed a lot less creepy, so there is that.

>>17728849
I have no fucking idea how you came to the conclusion that I am a female or that I am a big fan of gender gaps in a relationship. (OPs case is no where near pedophilia though, since that's about pre pubescent kids and not teens)
Then again, given that you don't even understand what "develops faster" means ... I don't even know where to start.

How about...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10529134/Girls-really-do-mature-quicker-than-boys-scientists-find.html
>>
>>17728862
>telegraph
Wow, great evidence you have there.

I'm sure convinced by your hot opinions.
>>
>>17728864
My bad, I should've realized that you have trouble reading after the first post; otherwise you'd realize that the torygraph article is about a study with enough references to it, to find it.

Let's try with...
https://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2013-12/nu-bcm121913.php
Still not direct link but it's not like you're interested in facts either way.
>>
>>17728872
Yeah its bullshit. Thanks for playing.
>>
>>17728883
That's the spirit, bruv. Who needs facts and all that shit, there is your opinion based on ignorance and it's just as good if not better!
>>
>>17728889
You're a retard who believes """"studies""""" they read on the daily mail

Genuinely kys
>>
>>17728903
>Cerebral Cortex (scientific journal published by Oxford press)
>the same as daily mail
So you're not just passively stupid but actively trying to stay ignorant too? Kinda sad.
>>
End it and move on.
Age gap aside regarding sexual consent laws and how the parents could be so angry about you that they feel moved to try and falsley get you charged with a gross misdemeanor to get rid of you...
...you two are in two completely different sections of your lives.
You're likely on your way to finishing college and considering your career, he's only half way through high school with no clue on what's waiting to hit him on the way out the door.
Not to mention him thinking about his ex... that would be a sign to drop someone even with age similarity.
>>
>>17728492
>Anyway... the problem is that, he has commitment issues. Relationship phobia
He's 16
>He's been having doubts of our relationship thanks to his friends, and of course, his parents will never accept us.
Because they know a 16yo who is being preyed on by a 21yo girl with issues
>He misses his ex.
He misses having someone his own age
>I don't know whether I want advice or consult.
I'll give you some advice, end it, you clearly have problems that you try to avoid by wanting a relationship rather than closure to whatever issue you have.
>I love him a lot
Shame it isn't mutual
>I haven't been in a relationship like this for a really long time
Do you date a lot of 16yo boys?
>and it feels so good to be in a long-term relationship.
There we go, you don't want him, you just want a relationship that you can decide to call stable based purely on how long you have been together, regardless of how much he can say/do to give you a cause for concern
>He's been giving me articles. He wants time to think who he wants to be with.
This isn't a sign of a stable relationship.

He probably agreed to date you because of the idea of dating you, he probably didn't think of the long term effects of it, he probably dated you so he had someone to fuck (bragging rights).
I'm sorry to break this to you, but the relationship probably won't work, you aren't emotionally mature enough, he definitely isn't, and you have some issues to work through.
You don't get into a relationship just because you are single.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.