[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

22 m never kissed a girl help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: a1z2.png (133B, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
a1z2.png
133B, 32x32px
22 m never kissed a girl
help
>>
Improve your looks/brains and go to tinder, remember you must make them (girls) as confortable as possibly, but try not to be overly attached, also be more confident (that is where most people fail), Chad gets every girl beacause he is a confident handsome man that makes stacies feel more confident, but at the same time not being overly attached, try finding some male friends first (that's why brain improvment is good) they'll distract you from girls naturally, the more Chad they are, the more knowledge you'll get by noticing how they act, they pretty much follow a pattern, so dont "bee urself :^)", change the way you are and be more of a normie on the outside world, you can keep your autism to 4chin, if you think you got no skills at all, its almost 100% sure that you didnt cultivate some skills. Chad is pretty good at sports and social skills, you don't necessarily need to improve sports, but they'll get you some male chad friends, on the other hand, social skills is a must, get more hobbies than your friends and you'll stand out, with that being said, girls will see you as the "king" of your group and your friends/outsiders will see you as an awesome person, in theory it is simple, but in practice it isnt, so godspeed you Anon.
>>
>>17728486
Thanks for that.

The idea of going on Tinder scares me
>>
Stay off /r9k/.

Are you NEET?
>>
My advice:

don't take advice from anyone who talks like this >>17728486

We know literally nothing about you or your friendships/prospects with women, so any "advice" at this point is just bullshit

is there a specific girl that you like? do you maybe wanna talk about ways you've been trying and failing to meet women?
>>
>>17728523
Tinder will crush you unless you're very attractive. It's for people who already score irl. If you can't score irl, Tinder is not for you.
>>
I am at university

Doing IT so there isn't really any interaction especially not with girls
>>
>>17728550
i cant score in real life but i can score on tinder. but this is probably because i dont try in real life due to social anxiety.
>>
>>17728558
As far as i know, social anxiety somehow translates to the fear of being rejected, if i were you, i'd go to a psychologist to help you out with that.
>>
>>17728412

>>17728523

>Chad gets every girl beacause

OP, ignore this shit. The part about improving is fine, but there is no "Chad" that gets every girl.

Part of handling rejection is understanding you will strike out, as everyone does. Don't go after a shitty ideal like a "Chad"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.