[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleeping and Waking Up General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1475519228611.jpg (63KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1475519228611.jpg
63KB, 550x550px
I need your advice /adv/, this is getting out of hand for me and I'm willing to listen to anyone of you.
Basically, I can't get myself to be awake in the morning. I usually sleep around 11-12 and wake up around 6. But since it's like fucking 16C more often than not, I just go back to sleep because I feel cold. I wanna stop doing this but I can't help it, mostly because I don't really have anything to do before 8, which is when I leave for college. Any tips would be appreciated.
>>
Take warm bath or shower when you wake up, that's what I do.
>>
Kick off the blankets. That's literally my #1 trick for getting up in the morning. Even in a relatively warm room, the uncomfortableness of being uncovered keeps me from falling back asleep. You'll eventually be inclined to get up and throw yourself into a warm shower.
>>
>>17728325
>warm bath
>not cold bath
What are you?
>>
bring the blankets with you out of bed. go directly to food area to prepare hot coffee/tea for waking up. Sit and sip while doing school stuff or waste time on Polynesian pig roasting forums.
>>
help
>>
I've been having the opposite issue lately--I keep waking up at 7ish on days where I don't have to wake up early at all!

No matter what I do, I can't get back to sleep. Any tips to prevent this? I don't drink caffeinated stuff or eat before bed..
>>
>>17728329
Not OP, but long sleeper
Gonna try this
>>
>>17728300

If you don't know how to spend your time, read up on the Miracle Morning concept. Take the story with a grain of salt but use this time for self development. Seriously, made me a better and more well-rounded person.
>>
>>17728855
>Miracle Morning concept
Is this a book?
>>
Do you not have a reason to wake up in the morning or something?

I mean shit, if I didn't have to get up when I get up, I sure as shit wouldn't.. But, my bills don't pay themselves, so I don't have a luxury of sleeping in.
>>
>>17728906
College, and wanting to get fitter? Honestly, there's a lot to do and it piles up by the end of the day, and I don't wanna pull an all nighter for dumb shit.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.