[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: sleeppodsGetty.jpg (27KB, 620x440px) Image search: [Google]
sleeppodsGetty.jpg
27KB, 620x440px
I know for a fact that someone is going to cheat on their partner this weekend. I know the person more who is going to cheat but I also know her boyfriend. I just think it is wrong and I hate that I know details about it and why they are doing it. Should I tell him or mind my own business?
>>
>>17727977
tell him he deserves to know.
>>
>>17727977
She might still back out give her the chance to grow a sense of morality if not then listen to yours.
>>
>>17728121
No fuck that, she's already having intent on cheating, that's enough to dumb the worthless bitch.
>>
>>17727995
If I tell him it will doom the relationship and I don't want that, she says she loves him and I believe her and he loves her but this is something she feels she wants to do for various reasons I wont mention here. I feel like I would hate it to happen to me and if I at least tell him he has a chance to stop it and end it with her and then she can do what the fuck she likes. So fucked off about this now and not even sure when I'd get to tell him as its not like I know how to contact him apart from seeing him on this BS game we both play.
>>
>>17727977
In what possible way is this any of your business?

NEWS FLASH There are going to be lots of things in this world that you don't approve of. It will very rarely be your job to intervene.
>>
>>17728121
Yeah maybe she will but I don't think so. It's all arranged etc. I've advised her not to do this and it fucks me off as I like her as a person and I don't get y she is doing that or what she thinks she will gain from it. Either way I will feel wrong whatever I do.
>>
>>17728189
It is not my business but it is hard knowing something about someone. Maybe I'm just a decent guy and feel like I want to do the decent thing but I don't know what the heck that is. I doubt Ill say anything but it still makes me feel shit and I doubt I can stay mates with her if she does and I know feel I wont respect her as a person.
>>
>>17727977
plan and arrange things in such a way that your friend discovers the cheating himself.

he deserves to know (during and after) but telling him before it happens isn't morally sound because she might change her mind.
>>
>>17728209
No idea how to arrange it. I just want to tell him before as I think I'd want to know at least that way she can say she wasn't actually going to but ffs even that is a lie. fucking bitch I can feel myself getting mad at her
>>
>>17728223
>0 effort version of plan
on day of cheating:
-hey bro wassup wanna go out for coffe/some drinks/stuff?
-yeah sure why not
-hey where is your gf? does she want to come with?
-oh don't worry about her she had an errand (whatever excuse his gf said to not get him to get suspicious)
-are you sure she's where she said she is? I've been meaning to tell you, she told me that she thought x was attactive and that maybe she's go out on a date with him. I thought she was joking, but now I'm not so sure anymore.

>multiple effort level plan
on day of cheating:
-In the morning at 8: hey bro wanna go out?
-yeah sure
-is your gf coming?
-yeah sure but at x time, she has to go <parents/going out shopping/whatever>
-ah, sorry but it would be best for me if we met up at around the time she happens to be unavailable. we still cool?
-yeah sure
at the established time:
-go to house of guy she's cheating with, say you need to go run an errand and get something he borrowed from you. Catch her there. make her explain why she is at this person's house instead of where she said she'd be.

Of course, this latter plan assumes that the nature of the cheating involves her lying about her whereabouts, and that they are going to be at his house together instead of going out then returning to their house later. In which case rever to former plan.
>>
>>17727977
Tell him, you'd want to know as well.
>>
>>17728192
If it bothers you so much (it would me too) but I would reevaluate why I am friends with someone like this. What she wants is to retain the relationship and play on the side and this will not end with this guy or this weekend.
>>
>>17728290
this. talk to her, if you still feel like it's something that is incompatible with your value, then it may be worth reevaluatig your relationship with this person
>>
If the guy is a good friend, sit him down, tell him what you think you know, and then remind him that this conversation never happened, and you're just looking out for your bro.

If he's not a good friend, just keep your head down and do you.
>>
>>17728189
This is the best answer that has ever graced /adv/

People cheat. it happens. It is none of your business. Plus, if she is this out in the open, he will find out from someone else and you can feign innocence.

AND, LASTLY - when I was a bit younger (23) my friend was getting back with his ex, who everyone knew fucked around on him a lot (he had a 4 inch dick). I told him about a couple of instances that I knew of where she cheated on me. He told me I was full shit and didnt want him to be happy. Then he said I was jealous of him and his hot gf (she was 5'3" and 180 and had acne as well as just ugly).

Learned my lesson...inceidently, so did he. she gave him herpes and warts and chlamydia.
>>
OP tell the girl you will tell her bf she is going to cheat

>unless she gives you dome
>>
>>17728375
I think I'm going to say nothing it isn't like I'm some asshole out to cause trouble at all I just feel bad for the guy and really bad for the girl as she is fucked up in her mind and her reasons for doing it she believes are justified.
>>
>>17728365
He is not a good friend I just know him well barely at all really but I just hate all this shit and I cant believe how much it has pissed my mind off
>>
>>17728415
So you pity the girl and therefore excuse her behavior?

I wouldn't tell the guy. You tell him before and he stops it but that doesn't negate all the planning and justification your friend put into it and she will do it again, you lose your friend and even if he believes you he won't exit the relationship.

You could tell him afterwards but he will not believe you unless you totally throw your friend under the bus. It will achieve nothing except you lose your friend, hurt the guy who is blissfully ignorant.

You can remain silent, shut up and continue your friendship with a girl you know behaves like this.

Or you can remain silent, have resolve that when she crosses the line you cannot be friends with her and sleep good at night.
>>
>>17728415
I'm a bit confused OP. Do you take issue with her cheating or that you don't judge her justification sound enough? Like, you cheat but not for the reasons she give. If her bf was mistreating her would you be ok with cheating instead of recommending she leave the relationship as a friend should do?
>>
>>17727977
If you dont tell him you are just as responsible and guilty as she is.
If you have to ask you are a dick already who feels as though cheating is permissible. Really sucks for the guy that hes surrounded by dicks like you.
>>
File: 1461759280267.jpg (18KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
1461759280267.jpg
18KB, 242x200px
>>17727977
>if the boyfriend is abusive / a dick
Let it happen, say nothing

>If he's a nice guy
Tell him, it's the right thing to do

>what about lady friend?
Do you really want to hang around a cheater? If you're a guy, you probably like her, and having see this, do you think you ever want to pursue someone this shallow?
>>
>>17728506
He has been but I think he is okay idk i dont know him that well really. I've decided to say nothing I dont even know if ill see him before she does it.
>>
>>17728467
Great now i feel shit again. I cant even talk to her right now been avoiding her.
>>
>>17728441
I take issue with anyone cheating. dont be a dick
>>
>>17728430
i dont fkn pity her, where did i say that? I pity my fkn self for knowing this shit.
>>
If you're a guy tell the boyfriend, he'll appreciate jt. if you're a girl keep your mouth shut, she will just discredit you and destroy your reputation
>>
>>17729240
I'm a guy
>>
>>17729234
Not enough to end your friendship though because you want her and only put off she has chosen another man
>>
>>17729641
Wtf I don't want her and even dislike her now
>>
>>17727977
Is it you op that she is fucking. Name and Shame her.
>>
>>17727977
all you have to do is post the names of the 3 people involved and i will personal army it for you
>>
I know now for a fact it's happening. I'm still undecided whatever I do I won't feel right
>>
>>17729861
you just proved you wanted her by your reaction. you don't think her reason for fucking the other man legitimate and you are angry and hurt she didn't choose you
>>
>>17727977

It's not your place to get involved, I know it's frustrating but it will only cause more drama if you allow yourself to become apart of this. What you can do however is notify this friend that they make you angry and you don't want to associate with someone who is willing to betray a loved one like that, and move on with your life after that. Her boyfriend will find out, don't worry about that, it won't hurt any more or less when he does then it would have if you went and told him yourself. Leaving it be just excludes you from the blow up that is inevitable in this situation.

If it was me I would give my friend advice in saying they should break up first and then fuck who they want to save their partner heartbreak, and if they refused to listen to that I would tell them they are a shitty person and dump them as a friend, people like that don't deserve friends.
>>
File: 1438905243877s.jpg (3KB, 92x125px) Image search: [Google]
1438905243877s.jpg
3KB, 92x125px
>>17728187
A relationship with a cheater is already doomed. If she is cheating because he is too beta for her, then she is also either cowardly or milking the benefits of stringing him along or both. I hate cowards. And the only girls I would care for while they fucked other men would be my own daughters. Anyone else will be removed from my life.

Don't be a coward, stand up for what you believe in, It may inspire others to stand up as well. Too many ppl are bowing to this new wave of retards who demand that we tolerate their bullshit or else we're facists/racist/guilty of being white/white apologist/ etc.
>>
>>17727977
Tell him.

>>17728187
>she says she loves him
If she did she wouldn't be cheating.

>but this is something she feels she wants to do for various reasons I wont mention here
What you're referring to is "mental gymnastics" it's how women justify their shitty behavior to themselves, don't fall for the meme.

>If I tell him it will doom the relationship
You mean if he had all the information he wouldn't want to be with this girl, and is only with her because he believes she's something she isn't? Good. Tell him so he can move on with his life.

>its not like I know how to contact him
You can probably find him on normiebook.

>>17728189
>In what possible way is this any of your business?
>It will very rarely be your job to intervene
If someone has the ability to prevent wrongdoing they have a moral obligation to do so.

OP knows two things about this guy, that he's not a piece of shit, and that his girl is going to betray his trust. That's enough.

>>17728415
Why are you friends with this person? Why are millenials so afraid to hold a woman accountable for *anything?*

Here's a solution for you, and I honestly think it's the best one: tell the guy, and also completely cut this toxic woman out of your life.

This thread in one sentence: "My friend is a woman and she plans on doing something shitty, but obviously since she's a woman she's incapable of being in the wrong, I'm a good little numale and know my place in the matriarchy, but the last vestige of masculinity and integrity in me compels me to do something about this; what do, /adv/?"

>>17731018
Don't the right thing is often not easy. But part of being a man is doing the right thing, even when it's difficult, *especially* when it's difficult.
>>
>>17728187
>If I tell him it will doom the relationship
She's cheating on him, bruh, it's already doomed.
>>
>>17731320

>If someone has the ability to prevent wrongdoing they have a moral obligation to do so.

Where do you draw the line in interfering with other peoples lives? It's not any of your business, the guy will find out himself that she cheated on him, the girl is a retard and won't get away with it for long. Involving yourself is just stirring up unnecessary drama and involving yourself in other peoples business.
>>
>>17731331
>Involving yourself is just stirring up unnecessary drama
What drama?
>"Hey why did you tell my bf I was going to cheat?"
>"Because you were, and that's shitty."
>"Oh, I guess I am."
>"Your sure are, fuck off."
And if any third parties criticize you just ask them if they'd like to know if they were in that situation.

If people condemn you for doing the right thing, you don't need them in your life.
>>
>>17731349

You allow yourself to become apart of the issue, the girl in question will resent you for snitching and who knows what kind of shit she will pull. OP doesn't even really know this guy, it's his word against his girlfriends, it's not as if he has proof of anything other than what she said. It's all just too messy to get involved.

None of it seems necessary when you can cut contact with the bitch and let her live her shitty life, the guy will find out, there is no question about that. I think when it comes to subjective issues of morality it's best to mind your own business.
>>
>>17731349

For one she hasn't done anything yet, by telling her boyfriend you are literally a shit stirring snitch, she will talk her way out of it and because nothing did actually happen her boyfriend will believe her over some guy he hardly knows. Best to let the bitch cheat and him to find out himself, which he will. By trying to be this outstanding moral citizen you're opening yourself up to a lot of unnecessary bullshit by getting involved in other peoples relationships.
>>
Cheers people for advice. I'm keeping out of it. She ain't my friend any longer. Bitch
>>
Let her cheat

Then inform the guy
>>
>>17727977
Seriously do not get involved. It will make things worse for you if you do. She is the ONLY person making things worse in her life and her boyfriends you are no part in this. STAY OUT OF IT.
>>
>>17727977

This is very simple anon.

Tell him. Anonymously. Text him from some random number. (a friend's phone) and then block his number.

Clean break.

I'll agree in one thing. It is none of your business. Just like your neighbor beating his wife isn't your business. But it is fucked up and it deserves to be denounced.

This guy shouldn't have to waste his time with this girl. Time is something you don't get back.
>>
>>17727977
Jesus, OP. Please tell him. He doesn't deserve to suffer. If you were him, you'd want your friend to tell you if he knew your girlfriend was being unfaithful, would you not?

Tell him and let us know what happens. Please.
>>
>>17727977
Idk what is up with everyone in this thread. You should absolutely tell the boyfriend. You are helping him get out of a relationship that he shouldn't be in. The sooner he realizes that she's a cheater, the sooner he can dump her ass and get over it.

It would be best if you had proof, like screenshots of messages between you and the girl.

It's especially wrong because she's planning all of this ahead of time. Like that's so fucked up. Spending time with her bf, pretending everything's fine while thinking about how she is going to fuck someone else in a couple of days. That's way worse than a spur of the moment kind of cheating.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.