[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SWOLLEN NUCKLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: t58guMR-300x224.jpg (15KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
t58guMR-300x224.jpg
15KB, 300x224px
I punched something

knuckle is swollen like pic related but on pinky.
how do i know if its broken?

when i first punched it got swollen fast, but it didnt hurt, now it hurts like fuck (its been a couple hrs)
>>
Can you make a fist?
>>
Pinky and ring finger knuckles are very easy to break when punching

I wouldn't reccomend poking or moving it too much; ice it and see how it feels tomorrow
>>
You might have to get the blood drained.

When I broke my wrist it took a few hours to feel the pain.

If you are afraid it's broken you should have it checked but if the pain starts to subside with no medicine and you can move it then it's not broken.
>>
>>17727545

It's fucking broken you noob. Go to doctor now. Hope you not American cause you gonna pay $1500 for someone to drain blood and cast that shit. Stop sperging out when Mommy doesn't bring you tendies.
>>
>>17727545
hope you now have learned that lashing out like that is pointless, its unproductive, doesnt actually feel satisfying and then you end up breaking yourself, something, or someone else. stick to screaming into and punching pillows, for real.
>>
File: 14654563433.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
14654563433.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>17727546
i can try, it doesnt hurt but i feel a blockade from the swolleness. its numb as hell too

>>17727548
been icing it, gonna take pills now

>>17727550
fuck i dont have money and i am american

please dont let it be broken
>>
>>17727556
>>17727562
nah wasnt tard rage

a friend was being attacked by some savages and i helped him

fuck left hand typing sucks
>>
>not punching with your two front knuckles
That's what you get for not learning how to box OP.
>>
>>17727566

Ok i take back my comment about hitting walls.

Seriously go have it checked out. If small broken bone breaks lose it might go into bloodstream and cause infection. You will need to go on antibiotics with some prescription anti-inflammatory/painkillers for swelling.

If you really want to do this alone do the following:

>Eat something and take some paracetamol like Panado or whatever. Just don't take too many as it's seriously bad for your kidneys if you take allot.
>Next if you took down swelling with ice it's time to give it some support.
>Before you tape/cast/orthopedic wrist support put on something like Bengale/Bactene/DeepHeat/Detol around the impact and sensitive points. What you want to achieve here is getting swelling down and disinfecting area around swelling. Don't use all of the thing I mentioned one or two would do.
>Leaving layer of anti-inflammatory cream on start bandage wrapping making your wrist support. Make sure that you have enough blood circulation don't make it too tight. If you feel pins and needles you fucked up.
>Lastly let your hand rest for at least 3 weeks checking your hand motor skills every morning and evening.
>If start getting headaches/dizziness sleeping way too much go to doctor immediately. If swelling persists or throbbing pulsing pains happens on your knuckles with out any movement go to Doctor.
>Lastly go to Doctor.
>>
>>17727585

Almost forgot you are American.

>Go read online how to use veterinary antibiotics with out subscription if you really fucked financially. Best way is to say you have some huge fucking dog that matches your weight and then just take medicine as prescribed. Make up some story that you live on a farm somewhere and you drove all night to get medicine for you dog.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.