[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting my own place and hosting my own parties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: I want more.jpg (11KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
I want more.jpg
11KB, 224x224px
I'm sick and tired of it being a giant pain in the ass to first fine, and then if your lucky get into parties

I'm sick of how much dominance hyper selective and exclusionary frat faggots have over them, and I'm sick of white knight fuck faces interfering once you are actually there

What if I get my own place, with my own money, and host my own parties every friday and saturday night, absolute ragers?

I can do it for around 500-700 dollars per month, can get it in the middle of college, and I could dictate how they happen, and who I let in

And if any little shit wants to try to get in the way of picking up girls, I can promptly order him to fuck off because I own the place

Does this sound feasible? How long would it take to develop a reputation for being the party place?

Imagine being able to cuck the frat faggots by out doing them in terms of frequency and intensity of throw downs

Anyone got any stories? A long time ago some anon talked about getting an insane amount of social rep and having girls literally walk up to him and hug him and shit
>>
You can't actually think hosting parties is a good idea
>>
Just imagine drawing all the girls to me like mosquito to a fire, I just turn out the lights, amp up the music and strobes, bust out all the alchohol, and invite all the girls and all their friends, and some guys too because I wanna help other guys out, plus it will get me access to their parties too

And when some frat faggot shows up I can tell him that they rejected me from their frats and their parties and now they can fuck off
>>
>>17727549
What's it like to live in such a fantasy land?
>>
>>17727544
>>17727553
Well the formula is simple

Rager = music, dim lighting + strobes, lots of alcohol, a house to do it in
Rager draws girls in
Girls drawn in = sex
Owning the place the rager is taking place and being in total control of it = total domination over everyone in it, you can decide who stays and who goes in an instant, so if anyone tries to get in the way of you fucking the girls you can get rid of them

Its what the frats do, except where I go to college they don't do it twice a week, often times its like once every other week

I would spend 100% of my money on rent, and the shit needed for the ragers, and do it every single friday and saturday night
Only rule would be bring 2 non fat girls for every 1 guy, or a good amount of alcohol because that would save me money and allow me to use the surplus for buying fancier and fancier gear like better DJ shit and more lights and such

And plus it would be so satisfying to coldly shoot down the frat faggots once they want in after I out do them at what was their game
>>
/adv/ is really dropping the ball lately
>>
Grow up.
>>
>>17727780
?
>>
>>17727553
lol top kek. must be sweet...>>17727544
dude your a fucking idiot...first unless your already SUPER fucking popular with people now its a formula for this 1.party hosted by some douch i don't know 2. i don't know or give a shit about you/host 3. if i break something i dont care...and i'll probably steal something because i don't know or care about you or your fucking house. i've seen this happen already dude....people will just trash your house or steal your shit.
>>
>>17727899
I already live somewhere off campus, I would use this place literally just as a base for hosting parties, wouldn't keep shit in it that could be broken or stolen

So whats the hang up
>>
>>17727920
You're welcome to try, but as somebody who goes to a school where Greek life has a large presence I can confidently tell you your plan will crash and burn and be an absolute waste of money.
>>
>>17727928
I can see if greek life had a huge presence but I'm at vcu and here greek isn't that big, there isn't even a greek row

most people around here are indifferent towards frats or talk bad about them
>>
You know how they say nothing good happens after midnight?
>>
File: Make me a sandwich.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Make me a sandwich.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>GDI complaining about Frats being exclusive
>Proceeds to talk about getting his own place where he would kick anyone out who might interfere with him trying to fuck drunk girls
Uh huh.

I'm in a Fraternity, and I will tell you right now that you will never be able to compete with Greek Life parties. We just spend too much money on alcohol, and have alumni and shit backing us up if things go wrong. Plus, house parties always end up too fucking crowded for their own good and you will have scores of girls trying to convince you to let their guy friends in too.

If anything, you should charge a cup fee to cover the alcohol and let anyone in, so you can turn a profit.

But you honestly sound like a pretty shitty person if you think someone is a "whiteknight" for not wanting you to make advances on a drunk girl. We don't let random guys in for this exact reason. If you pull that shit and the girl ends up accusing you of rape, we become liable as soon as she let's the university/authorities know that it happened on our property.

I think you're in over your head.
>>
File: BRAVO.jpg (34KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
BRAVO.jpg
34KB, 1000x562px
>>17727549
You're such a fool to think that party girls don't have multiple options every night they go out. Girls will go there and drink your alcohol if you get the word out, sure. But so will a shit ton of guys. Nobody likes a sausage fest, OP. And how much $ are you going to have to spend on these parties? You'd have to be dropping like 1000 dollars a week to make them good parties.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.