[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I just got fucked over trying to download something that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

Hey I just got fucked over trying to download something that I knew was sketch.. Now I have a virus, tried rkill and malwarebites but malware won't run. Tried to factory reset but it cancles the process. Can someone please help..
>>
>>17727435
Win 10?
>>
you're probably better off asking the stupid questions thread on /g/, even though this not a stupid question

sauce on girl?
>>
>>17727435
I could tell you, but I'm not feeling in the mood or just extremely lazy, unless you could motivate me.
>>
>>17727463
You can do a clean install and it will keep you license valid. So when booting into the CD or USB of win10, instead of clicking "repair this PC" just go to "Install Windows" hit advanced install, you'll see a list of your disks, and then click on where your old windows install was (either C: or it will be your largest NTFS formatted drive), hit format and delete that shit as well as any recovery partition that go along with windows, then just hit continue and windows will re-create the partition. You should have a squicky clean version of windows, just connect it to the internet and you should have a valid windows activation. This will delete everything though, so I suggest backing up things you dont want lost.

I'll be on for a bit longer, so if you get stuck I can help you.
>>
>>17727435
blue board retard, enjoy your ban in addition to your viruses
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.