[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Falling for best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2141.png (613KB, 583x657px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2141.png
613KB, 583x657px
It came out of nowhere. One day, after we hung out, I woke up & the feeling was there. "Oh fuck not this again" I thought to myself as I realized I was falling for my best girl friend. It's not a good thing, you know. It really fucking sucks, actually. I need to talk to someone about it but she's the one I always talk to about my problems. Now I can't, because of the fear of telling her & ruining the friendship. This really fucking sucks. I didn't ask for this. Why is it happening? I don't want to like my best friend. Besides, even if we weren't friends I still wouldn't have a chance. It's fucking killing me.
What the fuck do I do? And no, this isn't some "im le friendzoned" shit, I've dated my last best friend after I told her, but that was different. That time, the friendship didn't matter to me so I didn't care about potentially losing it.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1434508463394.gif (33KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1434508463394.gif
33KB, 489x423px
Happened to me last month, I ended up telling her when I was drunk. The next day I woke up I just wanted to kill myself remembering everything I said. I told her I want some space because it just felt very awkward being around her and she wasn't acting normal so I think she wanted it too, it's been a few weeks now and we haven't talked at all.

I feel incredibly lonely and miss her terribly, I'm not really sure what will happen now, I never wanted to get feelings for her either.
>>
Same thing happened to me except with a guy actually things are going pretty well. He doesn't care and we're still in a solid friendship.
>>
I've been there as well, It sucks. I'd wake up and go to sleep thinking about her. I got so close to telling her on multiple occasions. Luckly I always chickened out. I say luckly, because if I did tell her I know it would kill our friendship completely. Things got even worse when she started dating my other best friend. For the first time ever I started having jealous feelings towards him. Which made things super tense.

Things got better when I started dating another girl. My feelings for best friend soon died, and things carried on like normal between us. Sometimes I still look back and cringe at just how badly I'd fallen for her. I'm glad I buried my feelings though, because in the end things worked out very nicely with the girl I started dating, who I got introduced to via my best friend. My current relationship probably would never had happened if I told my friend about my feelings for her.
>>
>>17727806
Same for me, but I will say that the feelings have made things a bit awkward at times. It's also extremely hard to deal with keeping those feelings in check when being with your friend kinda keeps them alive.
>>
>>17727025
OP, the way I see it is either she feels the same way, and you're in a relationship with someone you can tell everything to, or if you're as close friends as you say, you laugh it off and go on being friends
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.