[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you date a girl who have sucked off 2 of your friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1423857492930.jpg (210KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
1423857492930.jpg
210KB, 1280x853px
would you date a girl who have sucked off 2 of your friends?

right now, we're in a fuck buddy relation, but i can hint some clues that this girl is starting to fall for me. still, i can't get off my head he sucked 2 good friends, and i KNOW this will be an issue in the future
>>
File: hypocrisy.jpg (67KB, 580x509px) Image search: [Google]
hypocrisy.jpg
67KB, 580x509px
I wouldn't date a guy who enters fuck buddy relationships.
Well you know what to do. Cut her off because you'll crucify her for liking sex. Get yourself a virgin girl why you keep fucking girls for fun. Be proud of yourself.
>>
>>17726874
total strangers =/= friends

every time you look your friend in the face you know he had been dicking her

you won't give a fuck about a stranger because you obviously don't know him or will ever see him
>>
>>17726874

holy shit, calm your tits. no need to be judgemental, or a plain asshole about a question

can you at least tell me how to work this thing in my mind? fuck off if you're not going to help
>>
>>17726886

It will be extremely difficult to work this thing out, as the other anon pointed out, every time you look at your friends, you'll get reminded her blowing them. If you're seriously thinking it, go for it, and i wish you the best of lucks

>>17726874

What are you doing in /adv/?
>>
Its not worth it. Stay fwb then end it as nicely as possible if she starts asking for more. Don't tell her the real reason either.
>>
>>17726886
I gave you my advice. Cut her off before she falls for you completely. You won't get over her blowing your friends so do yourself and her a favor and move on to someone who hasn't blown friends of yours
>>
Evidently your young and new to sexual relations. As you age this will be the norm unless you are going to be the 30 yr old hunting at the middle school. If you like her grow the fuck up man...
>>
>>17726851
No.
She'd do it again and again.
Women are whores.
>>
>>17726928

why not?

>>17726933

and it wasn't that hard doing it this way, was it?

>>17726941

are you telling me every girl i met has blowed at least one close friend? i find hard to believe this 'norm'
>>
>>17726851
Gotta say that picture is fucking hilarious, what is it from
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.