[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>met a girl at a party and got her number >texted her around

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1465125974767.jpg (39KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465125974767.jpg
39KB, 640x640px
>met a girl at a party and got her number
>texted her around 5pm the next day
>said she was drinking wine at a friend's place, she liked meeting me, and that she wanted "more"
>asked if she wanted more wine or more of me
>she said, "you, of course"
>talked a bit more and she seemed to want me to flirt with her more
>told her that I was going to make her wait until tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday over coffee because she seemed to be a little tipsy

>texted her Monday around 8
>didn't text me back until 1am and said that we should get together today or tomorrow (Wednesday)

>texted her around 11 asking if 3ish would work for her today
>haven't heard from her and it's 5pm

What do you guys think?
>>
>>17726476

>told her that I was going to make her wait until tomorrow (Monday) or Tuesday over coffee
Nice, a little flirty teasing..

>because she seemed to be a little tipsy
..ah never mind you fucked up
>>
>>17726485
No I didn't tell her that that was the reason for my saying that to her
>>
You fucked up man. This isn't a fairy tale women don't want that knight in shining armor. She wanted you to go fuck her and you didn't. Rejecting a woman's advances is literally the worst thing you can do at this stage.
White Knight beta gets cucked again.
>>
I've found that if you don't immediately reciprocate their advances fully, many women become discouraged and will pretty much cut all contact out of embarrassment. If that seems silly, it's because it kinda is.

But think about how much attention a pretty women gets for a moment. Most of the time, they don't have to venture out of their comfort zone to get a date, let alone actively participate in the 'pickup' part. That, and even pretty women get insecure. Hell, they're probably more susceptible to it.

So for most of them, when the initial "I like you teehee" doesn't land them some pipe, they purge the whole situation from their life and try to forget it ever happened.

It sucks, I lost a girlfriend I really liked because I had some personal stuff to figure out, and she assumed that she made an idiot of herself and dropped me from her life entirely. I didn't even get a chance to explain myself.
>>
>>17726542
Story of my life, The worst part is how nasty some of them get after you try and reciprocate. Like they are punishing you for how insecure you made them feel wew. Done, Done onto the next one. Just gotta get it right next time.
>>
>>17726497

What the fuck. Is this the raging virgin board or what?
>>
>>17726485
>>17726476

>>17726497
>>17726542
>>17726542
>>17726580
>>17726580

Op dont listen ot them. Trust me what you did is okay. If you've never been fucked before getting ungently fucked by an experience drunk girl is not going to beneficial to u. Theres nothing wrong with at least wanted to drink a cup of cofee with a girl sober to warm up the mood a bit.
>>
>>17726580

> Just gotta get it right next time.

Yeah don't worry, different ways for different girls.
>>
>>17726593
Nobody said "this is how all women are" Did he fuck up? Na, he's not a bad guy for what happened but now she is ignoring him, since in THAT situation he made the wrong move. Dumbass.
>>
OP here

She was at a friend's place anyway so getting to her wouldn't have been super easy.

Went ahead and texted her this about half an hour ago:

>"Actually, how bout you come over later and we watch a movie? ;)"

After I sent that, I deleted her number. If she responds, great. If she doesn't, her loss.

I'm not interested in meaningless sex so that's part of why I didn't capitalize on the conversation. I did reciprocate though and referenced a few of things we talked about at the party.
>>
>>17726588
Yeah ok bro. Turn down advances from women and see how far you make it. Women, in general, are very insecure creatures who live off of social and physical affirmation. By rejecting a woman's advances, even with good intentions in mind, you are subconsciously telling her that she's not good enough. If you aren't jumping at the reins at the first sign of interest then they move on.
And if you really didn't want to fuck her while she was tipsy you could have at least gone over and hung out with her. Have a few drinks maybe make out a bit.
Even if you didn't mean to OP, you conveyed disinterest in your actions, and disinterest is the worst thing you can give to a woman in a social situation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.