[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucked up 4-way relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: CKsbQYFW8AAY42u.jpg (44KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
CKsbQYFW8AAY42u.jpg
44KB, 600x325px
Save me /adv/, I'm going mad.

I'm madly madly in love with this Girl A that I don't want anyone besides her in my entire life. Even though I'm 20 and pretty inexperienced about relationships, I know that she is the one for me and no one like her ever gonna be introduced in my life. We've been best friends for a few years and we spend most of our days together since we met without getting bored of each other. Until recently she was like a sister for me and I was a brother to her; but as I was becoming sure of my feelings and couldn't bear to hold them to myself I've opened up to her. Turns out she also has feelings for me but she claims a relationship between us is tragically impossible for two reasons. First, she has a boyfriend whom she considered breaking up with a lot lately but she can't break up right now because there is nothing bad going on and she doesn't want be a girl who ends one year old relationship for being with someone else. Second, this Girl B, whom I had a very brief relationship recently, is one her closest friends and roommate who also wants to get back together with me. She tells me that I need to have a relationship with the Girl B and it should end with natural causes (not because of her) then after a long period of time maybe we can be together. I foolishly bought into her reasons and stupidly convinced myself that I'll make the Girl B's thoughts about me in a way that she won't care if I go out with Girl A. Now the second day of my relationship with Girl B, Girl A is heavily depressed, despising her emotions, wants to destroy her feelings. She thinks that she will start to despise me if she sees me enough with Girl B so she opposes me whenever I tell her that I will break up with Girl B.
>>
>>17726390
(Continued)
So even though we love each other, I can't convince her to go out with me. She is very afraid of the consequences of being with me; but I don't care about them. How do I convince her? How do I make her desperately in love with me so she won't care about other people?
>>
>>17726390
Also, she had a quarrel with her bf over phone today and told me that she will now do the most terrible thing: she will break up with her bf and go out with someone else. I know this is not her being slutty but a way to ease her pain. I really don't want her to be hurt like this.
>>
Bump
>>
You need to be a man. Have you ever seen the Office? You are Jim and she is Pam. All Jim had to do was man up and be assertive and he got his Pam. That's what you need to do. If she is breaking up with her bf, and you let her go to another guy I would honestly punch you in the face if I saw you in person. She's making excuses cuz women do that.
You are at a crossroads rn my man. Since you already confessed to her once and she made those excuses, it's gotta be big. You have to make the most fucking heartfelt confession you can. Tell her you love her. Tell her she's the only person you need. Tell her fuck what her roommate thinks. Fucking kiss her and don't let her make excuses. You have to be a man and take her, and don't let her go.
It will probably be one of the most difficult things you will ever do so feel free to have a few (A FEW) drinks beforehand for the extra confidence. But if you don't you will lose her.
So back to the crossroads, which road hurts more? Losing her or facing your fears?
If she goes to another guy you will never be with her. You have this one shot to really lay it all on line.
Good luck m8 and I hope you pick the right road.
>>
Hold on she said she is going to immediately go out with someone else? That kinda seems like a red flag to me. Do you know the guy at all?
>>
>>17726390
>Save me /adv/, I'm going mad.
Good thing I'm here to help
>>17726390
>I'm madly madly in love with this Girl A that I don't want anyone besides her in my entire life. Even though I'm 20 and pretty inexperienced about relationships, I know that she is the one for me and blah blah blah
You aren't in a romantic relationship, you can't be in love with her, you are merely mad.
You said yourself, you are inexperienced in relationships, you are experiencing infatuation.

>but as I was becoming sure of my feelings and couldn't bear to hold them to myself I've opened up to her. Turns out she also has feelings for me but she claims a relationship between us is tragically impossible for two reasons
She was letting you down gently.

>First, she has a boyfriend whom she considered breaking up with a lot lately but she can't break up right now because there is nothing bad going on and she doesn't want be a girl who ends one year old relationship for being with someone else. Second, this Girl B, whom I had a very brief relationship recently, is one her closest friends and roommate who also wants to get back together with me.
They aren't reasons.

>She tells me that I need to have a relationship with the Girl B and it should end with natural causes (not because of her) then after a long period of time maybe we can be together.
She is trying to get rid of you.

>I foolishly bought into her reasons and stupidly convinced myself that I'll make the Girl B's thoughts about me in a way that she won't care if I go out with Girl A. Now the second day of my relationship with Girl B, Girl A is heavily depressed, despising her emotions, wants to destroy her feelings. She thinks that she will start to despise me if she sees me enough with Girl B so she opposes me whenever I tell her that I will break up with Girl B.
She is trying to get rid of you.
Running close to the character limit, I'll follow this up
>>
>>17726533
Ignore dipshits like >>17726488
He doesn't know what the shit he is talking about.
Life isn't anything like a TV show.
You aren't going to magically assert A's boyfriend to just break up with her and she falls into your arms.

A is in a relationship
A was happy to see you as a friend, but you fucked it up by getting very, very clingy and dramatically declaring your love for her
A doesn't love you, she sees you as a friend or sibling, a platonic relationship (minus the intimacy) at best
If A wanted to be with you she could make up 1000 reasons to end it with her boyfriend, like "I don't feel happy with you" or "I can't see this relationship going anywhere", you don't need an active issue to break up, anyone who has ever had a relationship knows that, much like she does
A is trying to get you to forget about her by dating her friend, then cut ties to you because you are in danger of shitting up her relationship which she doesn't want to end
If you really gave half a fuck about trying to get A you wouldn't date her friend
You are the shoulder to cry on, the one she tries to make her boyfriend jealous of, you are a bargaining chip, and by the sounds of things, her boyfriend knows it and isn't intimidated

>>17726398
>Also, she had a quarrel with her bf over phone today and told me that she will now do the most terrible thing: she will break up with her bf and go out with someone else. I know this is not her being slutty but a way to ease her pain. I really don't want her to be hurt like this.
You're trying to make excuses for her, there's not even the beta "I hope she wants me in her emotional lashing out", you're trying to justify her fucking someone else.
Girls don't fuck guys they aren't romantically involved with to ease any pain, they do it for a momentary gratification (being the centre of attention) or to hurt someone else.
More coming up.
>>
>>17726550
Here's how we can cure your oneitis OP
Consider what you know about her
Consider what you ACTUALLY know about her, not what you perceive her to be like, not what you imagine to fill in the blanks
Consider if she is really as brilliant as you imagine, now you have realised that you imagine or make excuses for her

Keep in mind that she stays in a relationship just because she doesn't want people to know she ended it
Keep in mind that she tried getting rid of you
Keep in mind that you one another as siblings
Keep in mind that she thinks you NEED to have a relationship with someone and have it die THEN wait a while before you can be together
Keep in mind that despite you having virtually no experience of relationships, you decided you are a mastermind playing 4d chess and can use inception tier techniques to change B's thoughts to change her view on you knowingly dating her, letting it die and hoping you can date her best friend
Keep in mind that A is playing you like a fucking instrument

A isn't special
You aren't in love with A
A is a bit psychotic
You are trying to convince yourself that you have capabilities you know you simply don't have and can't develop in a desperate attempt to try and delude yourself into thinking you have a chance with A
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.