[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neighbor terrorizing my 84yo mom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: church.jpg (86KB, 375x329px) Image search: [Google]
church.jpg
86KB, 375x329px
Need suggestions/advice on how to stop a grown-ass man from terrorizing and now FB stalking my 84yo widowed mom. He trespasses in her yard at night, parks his cars to block her driveway, throws trash in her yard and now he is using FB to incite his "church" members to take revenge on her. She is a crippled little old lady, and he is a "super christian" nutjob. I'm worried he or his "church" will hurt her. She cries a lot. I'll post his email if some trolling will persuade him to stop. Already tried praying, to no avail. Can't beat his ass as I'm just a smallish chick. Help?
>>
Assuming this isn't some sob story made up so that we'll be your personal army, why the fuck hasn't she called the police like a normal person?
>>
He hasn't done anything technically against the law, according to the local PD. Just being a jerk.
>>
>>17726108
>trespass
>harassment
>not against the law
Fuck off
>>
>>17726108
>parks his cars to block her driveway
>throws trash in her yard
There has to be some kind of law against this.
>>
>>17726104 He hasn't done anything technically against the law, according to the local PD. Just being a jerk.
>>
>>17726125
No evidence, no illegality, according to PD. Maybe talk to his pastor?
>>
>>17726124
You need some anger management, bro. Seriously, you suck at advice.
>>
Set up cameras on your grandmother's front and back yards.
>>
File: 1430091718283.jpg (76KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1430091718283.jpg
76KB, 1000x1000px
>>17726093

Sounds like bait, so I'm gonna say this is bait.

also sage and fuck you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.