[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate the taste of shrooms, so I decided to consume

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1472018724491.jpg (70KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472018724491.jpg
70KB, 720x720px
I fucking hate the taste of shrooms, so I decided to consume something else with it. Ive heard tea is good for that purpose, do i have to follow a certain recipe or can i just take a shroom in my mouth and swallow it together with my tea?
> Insert OP swallowing comment here

pic unrelated
>>
Peanut butter sandwich works best. Legit. Just cut the shrooms up in small pieces and put them between two pieces of bread that are smothered in PB.
>>
Grind it into a powder and put it in gelcaps.
>>
>>17725996
i've made it into tea before, just simmer the caps for 20 minutes or so then strain all the caps out and mix the shroomwater with some actual tea
>>
I happen to be an expert on this.

>Boil tea
>Seep shrooms in tea
>Throw a lemon in that bitch
>Strain shroomy bits out
>????
>Profit

Psilocybin only degrades at 220*C, so boiling water is a safe temp.

Congratulations, you've found the game-changer. I like to throw a little food coloring in mine and call it a Philosopher's Stone
>>
>>17725996
Look up lemon tek. It's the easiest and best.
It basically turns the psilocybin into psilocin directly instead of in your stomach.
>>
>>17726064
>Peanut Butter
I came here to post this.
>>
sadwich them between reeses cups and chase it with orange juice. i always did this back in my psychonautical days, never tasted a thing.
>>
yeah chocolate is the only way to go. sometimes you can get what is called "gut rot" makes you feel like you might throw up. Peanut butter doesnt help in that case. get a candy bar like a wonder bar or something and smoosh the center inside with your fingers so you can basically stuff the candy bar with the shrooms. works great. chocolate wont make you feel all gross and burpy like peanut butter can.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.