[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf dumped me back in mid august. For 30 days I kept on pestering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1475110447426.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1475110447426.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
My gf dumped me back in mid august.

For 30 days I kept on pestering her, pushing her further away, until I asked to meet up in mid September and we did. We cleared up everything and it went amazing..Wrong kissed, hugged, laughed, etc. And we hung out for two and a half hours

Later that month the we met up again at a bar, then walked around. Hung out for four hours, I gave her a $150 diamond necklace.

Early this month my dad bumped I to her at the grocery store she works at, and it went amazing. She huggdd him and said how much she misses my family etc.

So anyway this month, mid October, we had a major misunderstanding over the phone and haven't spoken since. I wrote a heartfelt apology letter, made a personalized charm bracelet, and bought a personalized apology card. Stuffed it all in an envelope and had my dad give it to her. This was a week ago.

Question is - what should my next step be? Just wait? What if its like December and still nothing, but she's still single etc ?
>>
Your next step should be figuring out how to stop being retarded
>>
>>17725976
Continued:

she soaked my shirt in her tears the day we split

And our two meet ups were amazing, and she's never completely wrote me off. I mean cmon, hugging my dad back when and saying how she misses the family etc...

Even during our last toxic call that started the silent treatment, she didn't write me off. She said she'd talk with friends and family first if a guy comes along. Of course, I sent her the epic apology envelope afterwords so I'm thinking that had to have gave her some emotion

She said it was a split between things that I was doing, and internal shit that never got sorted out since she was a teenager. I have no idea what they are to this day...she mentioned it back when we were together, though.

I don't k ow if its sexual assault or wjat happened, but anysay she's always had a terrible time at telling me what was on her mind, so she bottled up the shit I was doing until she called it off. But we were madly in love with each other.

That's why I thinkwe still have a chance, our love was so strong. I k ow love changed since the break up, and I know that I've changed since rbe breakup, but I don't know to show her.

I do kind of like the no contact we're doing now though, I wish we would have done it right when we first broke up in mid August, it would have made everything less confusing and chaotic.
>>
>>17725976
>>17725976
I cant believe posted this.

A meme? Idk But u need to just never talk to her again.
>>
>>17725986
>>>/b/
>>
>>17725993
Can I receive non-beta male advice please
>>
>>17725991

How long did you date and how old are you? Just for my own refrence.

If you're enjoying not talking. Dont talk?
Try and move on and find someone who won't string you along.
>>
>>17726009
I'm 26, she's 21. Both of our first serious relationship. So I don't think she's stringing me along, she's just confused in how to handle this. We were in serious, serious love with one another.

Do I wait a couple more this before talking to her? What would I say?

She's one in seven billion
>>
>>17726017

>Shes one in seven billion
Don't fool yourself with this mindset for starters. If you do , you'll end up clinging to this belief that she is a superior human than yourself and everyone else you'll meet and just fuck. It's a dead end mindset. Stop.

I'm not going to pretend that I know everything when I don't. But from just reading this thread apology letters and expensive jewelry don't sound like good ideas. Apologies should be spoken, that way if you say something stupid/soppy/cringey the evidence is gone and they can't look back at it and cringe more.

You could always do the whole "I'll wait for her to text me" . But clearly that isn't going well.
I wouldn't say call her, I'm stubborn and hate making a fool of myself. But if you do call her, make sure you don't whine on. It'll only reduce your own ego more and make you look pathetic.

Girls don't want to date bitches
>>
>>17726040
I'll take that last advice. Thanks bro
>>
>>17726069

Anytime mate. I know what its like to be heartbroken and feel helpless.

Keep it real and good luck in the future
>>
>>17726069
I love that u call me a beta yet ure the one who refuses to let some girl who doesnt want to be with u go.
>>
>>17726017
You're an idiot
>>
12 posts in and 5 posters and this thread is already a train wreck.
>>
You interested in more advice op? Or were you satisfied by >>17726040
>his advice is sound enough, but I got time

Hope at least you learn from this, and go no contact immediately next time.
>>
>>17726262
Yes please bro. Anything I can get
>>
>>17725976
>>
>>17725976
are you a lesbian? just trying to figure out the charm bracelet.
>>
>>17726276
I'll sum it up for starters

>My gf dumped me back in mid august.
>For 30 days I kept on pestering her
no contact for at least 30 days. You did the opposite.

>We cleared up everything
no you didn't

>gave her a $150 diamond necklace.
never do this, unless you are in a mutually respectful, healthy, sexual, trusting, kind and loving relationship. You shouldn't try and buy yourself in. No excuses.

> it went amazing.
>She huggdd him and said how much she misses my family
doesn't matter. You still got work to do if you want her back. It's a nice gesture towards your dad at best, but it hardly got anything to do with you.

>misunderstanding over the phone and haven't spoken since
No contact 30 days. If you were still an item, soft next her for 3-5 days.

> I wrote a heartfelt apology
were you even in the wrong here? Did she apologize to you? Would that be fair?

>made a personalized charm bracelet
cool that you are being creative... but, was this something you used to do for her when you were together? Once again, leave these gestures for when she deserves it, not when you want something out of it for yourself. It's not a gift to her, it's a failed attempt at gifting your own satisfaction through her.

>had my dad give it to her.
this is certainly cringeworthy. Like, what the fuck dude. You're using your dad as a delivery man to win back you ex? This is not okay, no matter how convenient. Would you ask him to break up with her on your behalf, if it came to that?

>what should my next step be? Just wait?
Yes, but not for the reasons you think.
You need to change for the better. Not for her, but for yourself. Only then should you expect to have a chance with women worth keeping. In other words, if she took you back, that wouldn't make her high value. High value women are looking for men who knows how to deal with this type of situation.

If you want this to work, you need to look further than getting her back, and grow up.

Still with me?
>>
>>17726308
I'm not playing games
>>
>>17726308
Shit, I didn't even think it, but that would make sense.
>>
>>17726319
Yeah

And she was a high value woman to the extreme, realistically she was out of my league. In terms of attractiveness, personality, intellect, etc.

OK...For the next two months, I'm not going to contact her and solely work on myself for sure.

Once I do so, I'll text her with something witty, asking if we can have a phone chat...once the phone chat is winding down I'll ask if we can meet up, if all goes well.

I'll eventually have to think of shit to say foe our conversation, and for what to do when we do meet up, probably at a coffee shop or something
>>
>>17726320
I know what you should do! make a charm cock ring! or some charm anal beads!
>>
>>17726332
I would go for text game, but that's just my style I guess.

Since you're not asking questions, I'm going to leave you with some people to check out, for when you run out of good ideas.

>Coach Corey Wayne
General relationship and dating advice. Sound guy on youtube

>Michael Fiore
See if you can get a hold of a torrent of his 'Text your ex back' - not because I suggest that you use his method back to back, but because there's a lot of straight talk about how to deal with a breakup.
>>
>>17726218
Because he's a fucking idiot. Why would anyone spend 150 dollars on a bitch?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.