[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does every girl do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2743.jpg (31KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2743.jpg
31KB, 306x306px
For like the 5th in my life or so, I just experienced this same scenario:

>Meet QT3.14
>Take her out to lunch
>Flirt with her
>She asks me for second date
>I ask her after class if she is still good for today
>“I have to ask my boyfriend first anon :)”

Seriously why? Why waste my time? Why even go out and hang with other dudes if you have no intention of dating?

Don’t give me that “just friends xD” crap either, it was CLEARLY a date.
>>
Nights out are "dates", you get lunch with your gay friend.
>>
>>17725956

I have an idea. Bear with me, it's pretty out there, but it just might work.

Okay here goes:

Before you ask them out somewhere, find out if they're single or not.
>>
>>17725969
I guess I just assume that if someone is going to accept, that they aren’t already in a relationship.
>>
>>17725974
No, sometimes they just like free food.
>>
>>17725974

That's not a reasonable assumption at all, Anon.
>>
>>17725956

It seems kinda odd that it happens to you regularly. Usually if two people go out together a date is implied. How do you ask them out usually? Also do you flirt or otherwise make your intentions clear before/during the date?
>>
>>17726001
Well I don’t outright tell them “I’m looking for a relationship are you single?”

Is that seriously what you have to do nowadays? Do people not think to say that when someone asks them out?
>>
>Take her out to lunch
Was this explicitly a date? Because friends go out to lunch together all the time. >>17725974 is not a reasonable assumption
>>
>>17726008

Yeah, I get what you mean. But the problem is that some people, women especially, are naive and can surprisingly easily take it as a friendly lunch or dinner or whatever. You don't have to spell it out, but it's always good to somehow indicate that you have romantic interest. Either flirt with them beforehand (even though some especially dim cases can misread that as friendly niceness) or use the word date when asking them out. Just to be on the safe side.

I'm a femanon and it happened to me once that a guy had never shown any clear indication of interest before and when he invited me somewhere I just assumed it was a group thing because we had mutual friends. Talk about awkward when I realised it would be just us.
>>
>>17725956
women NEVER know that it is a date. You have got to spell it out 100% for them.
>>
>>17726049

*Women always act like they dont know its a date
>>
>>17725974
OP, I think you should listen to this guy >>17725969
and this guy >>17726072 because they're on the right track.
The truth is that you can't expect women to be reasonable like a dude. They'll be happy to accept your offer to a date because to them, it's another free meal and a bill they don't have to pay. And later when someone asks, namely the boyfriend, they'll say you were just a friend and it definitely wasn't a date, even though they know exactly what the intention was.

So just ask outright from the beginning if she's single and you'll avoid being jerked around so much.
If she says no, that's the green light.
If she says yes, she either has a boyfriend or just doesn't want to go on a date with you.
If she says no but later it turns out she does have one then that's on her conscience and a bullet you've dodged.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17726008
That only works if u hot anon, are u hot? most likely no
>>
>>17726159
Thank you anon.
>>
>>17726049
lol

Virgin detected
>>
>>17726008
No U JUST HAVE TO SAY ITS A DATE.

Hey do u wanna go on a DATE with me too yada dada
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.