[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I accidently cut my wrist. Blood doest stop for hours. I cant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I accidently cut my wrist. Blood doest stop for hours. I cant go to the doctor. How do i stop the blood. I am starting to feel wierd.
>>
You call 911 that's what you do.

Money won't matter if you're dead
>>
>>17725757
I am an iligal.
>>
>>17725773
well, see you on the other side
drink some alco and go to sleep, it'll be easy for you
>>
>>17725773

Well that's what you get for not paying taxes.
>>
If direct pressure doesn't stop bleeding, then apply a tourniquet. Since you are unlikely to know how to do that, and even less likely to do it correctly if you did, you are most likely going to go into shock.

Once that happens, you will "feel weird" for a while until your body shuts down due to hypoperfusion.

Basically, you're going to die if it doesn't stop. Your mental state will deteriorate before you black out, and soon you will be incapable of helping yourself. If you've been bleeding for hours, call an ambulance. At least you'll be alive
>>
>>17725744
Either get some quick clot or heat up a knife red hot a burner, Take your good hand a put a over mit on and burn it shut

It's customary to drink jack daniels if you do this in the US though
>>
Iron the wrist
A lot of bandages and pressure
>>
>>17725773
They don't check your citizenship at the hospital you dumbass. You just get a bill like everyone else, Call 911
>>
>People telling him to cauterize the wound
This isn't a movie. OP is already facing hypovolemic shock, telling him to burn himself is only going to put exacerbate it
>>
RIP OP
>>
>>17725773

Yeah well. That won't matter either if you're dead.
>>
>>17725773
Sana sana motherfucker
>>
yet you had the time to post on 4chan? bait asf
>>
>>17726511
if people on /h/ can still post with cum covered keyboards then OP can post with a blood covered one
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.