[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People that have attempted suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1473187044143.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473187044143.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
People who have attempted suicide,

What did you do on your "last day"?

Also what happened that made you still be here (not sure how to phrase that, Not trying to be rude)?
>>
Anon don't do it, there is a lot to live for man. Seriously think about what you are going to do and how many lives it will affect.
>>
I've never really understood how someone "attempts" suicide.

There are so many fool proof ways to guarantee success that it seems to me the only reason you could somehow "mess it up" is if you weren't truly all that serious about getting as dead as possible and just wanted some sort of attention or validation/expression for how incommunicable your pain is.

Pic related.
>>
>>17725652
>I've never really understood how someone "attempts" suicide.

Me either really, But If I had to guess either....

1. Attention
2. Genuinely don't know that pills aren't reliable and watch too much ID channel
>>
File: dwxj6t.jpg (52KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dwxj6t.jpg
52KB, 1024x768px
>>17725652
Seriously.

I see these cellphone tower things all over the place and think "how easy it would be."
>>
>>17725665

How easy would it be to climb them up and then jump off? You would never do it and you know it. A pussy like you would just daydream and think about it. If you were serious about suicide you would be thinking of a much better way to end it all instead of jumping off a fucking cell phone tower.

Where is the imagination?
>>
>>17725665
I think it is harder than it seems
>>
>>17725665
I thought I was the only one

Water towers too
>>
I took a lot of meds once and was in a three day coma and the next day my body didn't function right as if it wasn't connected to the brain, after a day it stopped though.

I was really young that time, I was way more depressed then and I didn't really want to tell anyone, just tried to be quiet and swallowed a lot of pills in my room at night.

The best part is that it was during summer, so my parents just thought I was sleeping all day and didn't bother to check, I guess to this day they don't know. My brother died a year ago from suicide though, jumped in front of a train, he drank a beer and had a few unopened bottles with him, sucks.
>>
>>17725700
>>17725683

If you're genuinely suicidal, I don't think it is that hard.

I mean honestly, if the prospect of jumping still seems harder than whatever your life problems are then clearly on some level you know it could be worse or perhaps even get better and obviously you need to go on living. It's just that simple.

A kid killed himself on my campus a few days ago by, get this, just stand on top of a desk and diving head first into the floor. Cracked his skull open. That's someone who was genuinely committed to getting dead however it needed to happen.
>>
>>17725732
This.
OP could also just grab the sharpest knife in his kitchen and slit his throat, if he was serious about wanting to die.
>>
>>17725652
>>17725732
>>17725735
These.

My buddies wife has one of those semicolon tattoos from a suicide attempt back in college. He was the one who found her and rushed her to the hospital.

I remember that shit. She had been talking crazy all weekend and when she just stopped answering calls/texts all day he went over there and found her. If you're dead ass serious about killing yourself, you're not putting yourself in the position to potentially be found and saved. Hell, you're not even spending a weekend making a scene so that people contemplate what's going on with you. You just do it and leave nothing up to chance.
>>
>>17725732
I can respect people like that infinitely more than the endless stream of suicide "attempters", attention whores, and fags that want an easy way out. If their lives were truly that bad, they wouldn't mind a momentary bit of pain to be free from a lifetime of it. Make a final decision and get the job done, nothing fancy.
>>
File: 1476218752792.jpg (965KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476218752792.jpg
965KB, 2048x2048px
>>17725789
Wow its almost like suicide is an irrational decision! Dumbass normies
>>
>>17725800
I think it's more like ATTEMPTED suicide tends to reflect that the decision was made in irrational haste.

I'm guessing most of the people that are succeeding didn't make the decision lightly and their success reflects how serious they were about actually getting results rather than simplu having some GAAAHHH I'M JUST GONNA DO IT moment.

Because let's be honest: life in general is no picnic and there are people out there who have it REALLY bad. Getting entirely out of existence may honestly be quite rational in some cases.
>>
File: 1477899414457.gif (2MB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
1477899414457.gif
2MB, 500x485px
Jumped from a 4th story window.

Broke my back and legs but lived, and ended up in the hospital for 6 months, was in a coma for 2 of them.

Have some gnarly ass scars on my body now. But I won't fuck it up again, believe me.
>>
>>17725817
as in, you're not going to fuck your body up again, ro fuck up at killing yourself?
>>
>>17725817
>4th story

Not high enough. You weren't serious.

I'm jumping and ensuring that I'm literally a splatter.
>>
>>17725836
All I had available. There are no skyscrapers here and it was a spur of the moment thing
>>
>>17725800
>Wow its almost like suicide is an irrational decision!
No, not really. Nothing makes suicide inherently irrational.
>>
File: 1369711719565.png (17KB, 357x478px) Image search: [Google]
1369711719565.png
17KB, 357x478px
>>17725656
Also all those celebs who die ODing.

But just think, you'll never hear about the ones that tried and failed.
>>
>>17725871

Celebs OD because they are drug addicts most of the time, The rest is mostly just accident overdoses (when your that reach you can buy anything, and with high purity no matter what it is). It's pretty rare someone kills themselves with only pills. Back when you could buy or be prescribed barbiturates and stuff like Seconal or phenobarbital yea...A lot of people killed themselves, Even attention whore girls who didn't really mean to. Most modern drugs (even opiates) are pretty safe nowadays. I have a friend who took 90 1mg xanax after drinking 500ml of vodka and he didn't drink or do drugs at all and he was fine. He just didn't remember about a week and ruined his house and lost his job

Because Hollywood sweeps that under the rug. Private ambulance companies make a killing in California and NY.

For instance, When heath ledger died....He was already dead but instead of the house keeper and masseuse that found him calling 911 they called Mary Olsen, who called a private security contractor. Who finally called 911.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.