[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiding self harm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Hi guys I was curious of how I could go about hiding my self harm marks, I'm not really interested in people telling me that I shouldn't do it, the problem I have with the regular just using sweat bands or long shirts is that I need to be in short sleeves for sports related activities and my marks stretch from the base of my wrist to about two thirds the way to my elbow, like how do I cover that without it looking suspicious?
>>
>>17725336
I don't cover my scars. Why do you feel you need to? It's not their concern
>>
>>17725345
I don't want people to mention it or judge me, I don't want to worry about it during the day, I want to get on with it in my private time when I'm feeling low and not worry about how it'll effect me during the day
>>
>>17725358
>I want to be able to do something stupid without consequences
>>
>>17725358
Fuck those wankers
>tfw no cutter gf

Talk to the teacher and ask if you can wear long sleeve shirts
>>
>>17725384
the problem is after moving to university I didn't bring any long sleeved shirts, and my team has a uniform which is short sleeved
>>
>>17725399
I wanna point out I did bring hoodies and jackets and jumpers put training in those would be ridiculously hot and sweaty
>>
>>17725399
Are you British? Be my cutter gf and end the normies with me
>>
>>17725336
Come now, I know you feel distressed enough to see self-harm as the most effective way to cope with your situation.

But I've been there, Lemme tell you that over time, it loses effectiveness and suddenly it's not enough. It was at that time I knew I couldn't carry on like that.

It took me until college to realize this, but after the fact I would just lie down and mope. Then, my life started to decay.

Eventually I got sick of moping, I felt like it was all going nowhere. So I went and tried making changes to my life. Talked more to people, did things I otherwise wouldn't do, I'd seek out new experiences to cherish. While my problem isn't exactly fixed, I feel a lot better about my condition now.

Hang in there, anon.
>>
>>17725413
I know it's not sustainable way of coping andI am trying to stop, however I'm worried about relapses more than anything, I don't want to relapse and then not be able to do the sports I love until my red cuts are gone which takes ages
>>
>>17725412
Yeah I am British... umm depends on location I don't wanna say where I am but I'm curious as to where you are
>>
>>17725431
I'm in Devon. But can travel. Haha
Kik is ntkys if you are interested
>>
>>17725426
Don't worry too hard anon, relapsing can does happen. Don't feel defeated even if you fail a lot, you only truly lose when you give up.

I hope your life goes well.
>>
>>17725336
what about like, under armor, or something similar? I guess you probably aren't wanting to buy stuff?
>>
Why do people cut themselves? What purpose does it serve besides damaging your body and feeling the pain?
>>
>>17725336

If anyone asks, just tell them you were abused by your parent(s) uncle/aunt when you were younger. Or make up a story that you got kidnapped and they cut your wrists for torture.
>>
>>17725336
you can use makeup. What do you cut yourself with?
>>
>>17725336
I like to self harm (cutting and burning) because it calms me down when I'm very overwhelmed.

It's not a suicidal thing at all, I do it for relief from stress.

I'm sure ALL of my family knows and even some coworkers that caught a glimpse.

I always wear long sleeves (even in 100F weather) and I use the elastic bandaging to cover my arms encase for some reason my shirt is ruined or is taken from me.
>>
Does anyone know how much time it takes to make them disappear? I've know some girls to wear a bunch of bracelets for it.
>>
>>17725664

Deep scars a month, small scars two weeks.
>>
>>17725620
It provides a dopamine rush. People get addicted and use it as a crutch when they feel bad just like how an alcoholic chooses to drink. Stupid as fuck to do though obviously.
>>
I was doing it on the inner side of my fingers and I used to put freshly squeezed lemon juice on it
- it adds an extra punch to it and it seems like it dries the skin and the scars dissapeared much quicker
>>
File: meditate.png (793KB, 1566x9292px) Image search: [Google]
meditate.png
793KB, 1566x9292px
>>17725336
you faggets need to meditate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GSeWdjyr1c
its very relaxing and can help
i hope you try it !
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.