[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it so hard for me to cry but so easy to get pushed to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: PBF252-Carolyn.jpg (110KB, 900x300px) Image search: [Google]
PBF252-Carolyn.jpg
110KB, 900x300px
Why is it so hard for me to cry but so easy to get pushed to the brink of suicide?

I can't cry to save my life. I remember crying a lot when i was younger if I got sad but I just can't anymore.

Is there a name for this problem?
>>
Just find the feels thread. I was in the same situation yesterday.

If you can't find it there is surely some saved threads somewhere (on some other website)
>>
>>17725309
I dont always have 4chan with me m8. Im talking about when something happens to me and i'm just by myself. Like yesterday I got in a fight with my wife and things have been going bad netween us for like a month and I felt like I wanted to cry but I couldn't. I wad totally okay with killing myself but I couldnt cry.
>>
I'd also like to know this.

I used to cry quite a lot as a kid, but now I haven't cried in years. I don't know how that came to be, I'm still pretty much a wuss and I can get really emotional sometimes but I never, ever cry.
Not even when my father died, or when my gf broke up with me could I shed a single tear. Not even with the most depressing music nor with a bottle of whisky.
>>
>>17725326

Any kids? If it is just the wife, at least do her the service of being divorced then offing yourself.
>>
>>17725491
>>17725280
Wanna trade places? >>17725163
>>
>>17725280

>the brink of suicide

thats not a thing. you just think about killing yourself and assume its the brink.

you've never been in danger of falling off. You're the guy who was on the beach, saw a shark in the distance and said 'THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME' even though you never touched the water.
>>
File: American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg (216KB, 590x322px) Image search: [Google]
American-psycho-bateman-1-.jpg
216KB, 590x322px
>>17725673
> the brink of suicide
> thats not a thing
Don't tell me that's not a thing until you know what the barrel of a loaded, cocked pistol tastes like.

Fucking wannabees. All talk, no action. Don't waste valuable /adv/ space with your bullshit. Either do it or lrn2live another day.
>>
>>17725689
I don't think cocking makes a difference in flavor town
>>
>>17725673
>brink of suicide
>not a thing
Pick one.
>>
>>17725689
>>17725673

>Two people assuming they're the only ones who have been on the brink of suicide
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.