[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hooking up with friend's GF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: baka.jpg (42KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
baka.jpg
42KB, 480x622px
So I have this friend with a perfect gf. Cute, athletic, funny, and a little awkward in the same way I am. We got to know each other pretty well over the summer and she's dropping some serious hints that she's into me, and not seeing her for a month until now has made me realize how deep my feelings are for her.

Her bf isn't that good of a friend, in fact I'm better friends with his circle than him. He just does/says weird shit all the time and when he pops off like that she always looks at me like 'lol did you just see that?'

My issue is, if I don't, I think someone else will. She goes out with her single girlfriends all the time & talks about rushing a sorority (I'm in a fraternity) & I feel like one of the reasons she parties and all this shit is to impress me. This chad on her IM football team blows up her Instagram comments whenever she posts now so I think time is running out.

The people I've talked to about it are divided about 50/50 on what I should do, but my roommate said we'd be the cutest couple which is further endearing. On the other hand, when people find out I'll likely loose a friendgroup.

I want to tell her how I feel but I don't know the best way to do that. Ask her to hang out then spill my guts and ask if she feels the same? Fuck this is a rock and a hard place.
>>
>>17725266

Don't do it. I can see you're finding a bunch of reasons to justify stealing your friend's gf. None of that shit matters. The fact that she's dating your friend means she's off the table if you value his circle's friendship.

It seems like their relationship is on the rocks, so all you have to do is wait for it to end. Be friendly with her but don't spill your feelings while she's still dating him.

If she cheats on him with someone else, then that should tell you what kind of girlfriend material she is. If she breaks up with him for other reasons, then you can speak to him, tell him you're going to pursue her and are telling him out of respect, and do your thing.

Just don't be a homewrecker. It's easy and fun, but extremely selfish and shitty.
>>
>>17725266

Let their relationship die out if it's supposed to, you're not running out of time because she is still with this guy right? If you mean she will cheat on him with the chad if you don't act soon then is that really someone you want to be with anyway?

I'm sure once they break up you will be one of the first to know, during that period continue being friends with her and see if things escalate, tell your friend you're interested in her out of respect and then make your move, that way you haven't done anything morally wrong, he will likely resent you but that's on him.
>>
>>17725279
>>17725304

We could keep it a secret, at least for a while. I think she's the best I'm going to get, I've never met someone so similar to me yet so attractive.

Thing is, I'm tired of waiting. All my life I've just sat by and let golden opportunities pass because I was too scared or too lazy to do anything.
Put yourself in her shoes: she's in a strained relationship with trouble in the past, likes this guy but he won't make a move, and along comes a popular, jacked, Zack Efron looking chad who trains with her and doesn't give a fuck about her boyfriend's group, and is assertive enough to go for it.
>>
>>17725331
None of that matters though. You're tired of waiting for what? If it's a relationship then you're not going to find one with her. She's a ho going off how you described her.
>>
>>17725331
Look forward to your "how do I regain my friend circle's trust after cheating on my bro". You sound like it's your first semester so just chill out. There's tons of other girls
>>
>>17725331

>We could keep it a secret
>I'm tired of waiting
>She's in a strained relationship
>I'm jacked and I look like Zac Efron (really dude? Good for you but come the fuck on)

Did you read my post? All of these are very poor justifications for taking your friend's gf. It sounds like your mind is already made up and you're just looking for someone to validate your decision.
>>
>>17725335

If their relationship is going to end why is it hard for you to do the right thing by everyone and wait? If she's someone you can potentially steal away from her boyfriend while they are still together then that's an immediate red flag on her end. A loyal girl doesn't allow that to happen.

If she's a respectable girl and relationship material she isn't thinking "I wish he would make a move on me" because that would be cheating...
>>
>>17725350
their relationship is probably better than he's letting on and he's projecting hard. See this all the time
>>
>>17725342
>>I'm jacked and I look like Zac Efron (really dude? Good for you but come the fuck on)
What? That's the guy on her IM team I'm talking about.

And yeah, fuck it, I want to do this. I can always find another group to smoke weed with, it's not like it's hard. All I need now is sound advice on how to go about it.
>>
>>17725355
I doubt it dude, they almost broke up once already, she's doing all this shit and he's complained b4 that girls talk to him & he can't make moves on them.
>>
>>17725356

Lol, if you're unsuccessful you lose a bunch of friends and look like an idiot. And if you are successful you're an asshole, she's a cheater and she will do the same to you when the next guy comes along.

You're beyond help.
>>
>>17725356

Ah, okay. At least you're being honest with yourself now.

How to go about it? Wait until they're apart for whatever reason - if he goes out of town or has practice for a few hours or something - and conveniently invite her over to "help you study" or "watch this movie you've been telling her about" while he's away.

If she's as much on your dick as you say she is, it should be pretty simple.
>>
>>17725365

Then why do you want to try to make her a cheater as opposed to letting her break up with him first? Are you that desperate that you will date a girl with such compromised morals and values?
>>
>>17725367

>trying to bait a potential relationship partner into cheating on her boyfriend

What the fuck is wrong with you guys
>>
>>17725374

Read the thread dummy. OP's mind is already made up. >>17725356

I'm not baiting him into shit.
>>
>>17725378

He's a fucking idiot for being hopeful on this plan of his, if he wanted a future with this girl he should know this plan wouldn't work because she would be loyal to her partner. He is literally going through with it in the hopes that she is a cheating whore... what the fuck logic is that.
>>
>>17725337
I'm tired of waiting for everything. If I had just tried in the past I could be getting laid and have a car, money, better friends.

I see her with the wrong person, and with the wrong people pursuing her. I'm never going to get a chance like this again, a girl this great liking me.

>>17725338
I'm a sophomore, she's a freshman. I don't want other girls, they don't find my initial awkwardness attractive. I don't want some tinder bitch who thinks she's a 9 when she's really a 6, and that's every girl in college save for the ones with something seriously wrong with them, physical or otherwise.
>>
>>17725396

If she truly likes you as you say then why isn't she breaking up with her boyfriend for you? You sound like a fool, you're going to embarrass yourself and lose a bunch of friends in the process.
>>
>>17725396
Besides, my mom homewrecked with this guy who was going to get a divorce. If their relationship is failing anyways what's the harm?
>>
>>17725396
Cool bait thread. Almost had me.
>>
>>17725405
If she cheated wouldn't that be basically the same thing?
>>17725427
I can assure you this isn't. Why would I waste time asking about made up stuff? If I were baiting I'd act like more of a faggot and insult ppl in this thread.
>>
>>17725335
Don't do it you fucking retard.
>>
>>17725512

No, cheating on your partner is not the same thing as breaking up with them and then seeing someone else. Not at all the same thing. One is dishonest and the other isn't. Why does this need to be explained..
>>
>paying for friends

>need to steal other people's gfs to get sex

Jeeze you're pathetic, try doing something by your own merit for once

Basically if you would get upset if your gf cheated on you, don't cheat or be apart of cheating
>>
>>17725386

Because /adv/ actually isn't for advice, it actually stands for /v/a/li/d/ation
>>
>>17726134
I'm considering dropping the frat because it's pretty shit & I'm not getting anything out of it, after being a part of it all I can honestly say that pledging was the most fun I had with it.

I don't need to steal gfs to get sex, but fuck if she's going to cheat it might as well be with me than some dumb Chad. I care about her a lot.
>>
>>17726425
Oh man anon, your really grasping at straws to justify being a shit human. "I'm sure she's going to cheat anyways, may aswell be with me!" You may aswell just embrace being a dick now and do what you were going to do no matter what we told you. Your also throwing away any chance of relationship you would get because once she sleeps around and cheats, with your obvious encouragement, she will cheat on you at some point aswell. Why don't you just admit it, she turns you on and you want to fuck her, friends be damned. So your options are A,choose the self fulfilling, selfish route and try to wreck their relationship. Or B being the betterman, waiting for things to take their course and talking to her afterwords. You won't be alone in either choice, for as many moral humans there are, there are plenty shit ones as well.
>>
>>17726465
I guess I'm also terrified that I won't be able to have a relationship that involves more than sex. That my meh looks and awkwardness and lack of a real passion or direction in life will drive away anyone initially willing, so I jump at the first opportunity I get.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.