[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Halloween regret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1450202750480.png (489KB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1450202750480.png
489KB, 400x700px
On Halloween night I went with a bunch of friends and my gf to a club.

My gf left early because she was tired. So I stayed and was having a good time being drunk when this hot girl in a harley quinn costume approached me.

She just seemed friendly at first but after very little she started making out with me and even reached in my pants to grab my cock.

I eventually pushed her away and got away from her.

Although I managed to stop her before things got serious, I'm really ashamed.

I'm really not like this, I have thought I never that I cheated on my gf. Should I tell her and say I'm sorry or pretend it never happened? None of my friends saw me during the event.
>>
Just bury that shit deep down and never let it out. Telling the truth will open a wound which will need healing and introduce an outcome outside of your control so I just wouldn't even go there.
>>
>>17724955
>>17724940
If you tell her, there will be unforseen consequences
>>
>>17724940

If you can look into yourself and guarantee this won't happen again then I would just bury it and forget about it, it meant nothing to you right? You hardly remember it right?

Telling your girlfriend will relieve the guilt you feel but it will likely fuck up your relationship, if you are truly remorseful and the guilt is overbearing then I would consider telling her but if you can live with it and not repeat anything like it again then I'd advise doing so.

You fucked up hard though, don't let it happen again, if you're into doing that stuff leave your partner first and be free, otherwise keep it between you and your loved one.
>>
>>17724940
Gonna be blunt, OP; come up to your GF, tell her you love her and admit your mistake.

She'll respect you less if you keep it a secret and she finds out later.
>>
>>17724940
>My gf left early
don't say a goddamn word OP. You don't know where your gf was
>>
>>17724940
>hot girl in a harley quinn costume
you sure it was a female?
>>
>>17724992

If he knows none of his friends saw it, and it was a busy dark nightclub she won't find out unless he were to tell her.

Regardless of how he does it it will cause massive damage to the relationship, depending on the type of girl his gf is it could easily end in break up. I think if what they have is good, and he see's a solid future with this girl, that they love each other and this was a stupid stupid mistake OP made with a complete stranger and he stopped it from going further then just forgetting about it and moving on is the best thing for everyone.

I know people will say the partner "deserves" to know, but honestly it will do more damage than it's worth. If it was an emotional form of cheating, or progressed any further then it did then I would agree with this statement, but the way it happened showed it meant nothing and he seems to have learnt his mistake.
>>
Quite honestly, even though the moral thing is to tell her, here's what it can and probably will do:

>Cause a massive fissure in your otherwise happy relationship (I'm assuming)
>Give her a complex about you, and any dude she may date after you
>Trust = gone. I doubt she'd let you out of her sight again, if she even stays with you
>You will have to jump through hoops to gain her trust back. Maybe you should, but it's not guaranteed to work, either.
>Unfortunately, lots of people use things like this as a "get out of jail free" card. I don't know your girlfriend, but I've revenge-fucked girls who's boyfriends cheated. I don't think they told their bfs, either.

It's a curious situation where lying, lying as it is, may be the more appropriate idea for both you AND your girlfriend. You certainly fucked up, but you were right to push the girl away, and you seem genuinely remorseful.

If you are, use the guilt as a reminder to be a better boyfriend to her. Every time you argue about something stupid, remind yourself of this and that you owe her better. As long as you never ever ever ever let it happen again, I think you should consider this a pothole in an otherwise successful car ride.
>>
>>17725019

Exactly this. Don't fuck up your relationship over this, do NOT let it happen ever again, and treat the girl like a fucking queen. Either that or drop her and slut around if thats what you really want.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>Willingly admitting to cheating
>"Coming out" to family members who honestly don't give a shit
>Making your deviant sexual kinks as public as possible
Why are white people determined to make things awkward for as many people as possible? All of this shit is the definition of unnecessary.
>>
If
1- you are sure it will never happen again;
2- nobody that could tell your girlfriend saw it
I would just forget it, no point in creating a wound to the relationship.
>>
>>17724940
I guess you are all retarded.

Tell your girlfriend and deal with the consequences like any other reasonable adult. You do things the way you want them to happen to you - if a future partner cheats on you and goes on years without telling you but you *somehow* find out, how would you feel?

You have no moral ground to stand on if you feel cheating is wrong yet avoid consequences. To be honest this is less about damaging the relationship and more about developing your own integrity.
>>
>>17724940
My hallowe'en regret is not getting that little red riding hood girls number
>>
>>17725082

>White knight arrives

Not everything regarding morals is black and white, circumstances matter buddy. If he fucked this girl or chatted to her explicitly with the intention of something developing that's cause to tell your partner. In this case he was under the influence, was kissed by a complete stranger, let it go on longer then he should have but ultimately snapped out and stopped it. If there is no other troubles in the relationship and it's otherwise a happy one why would you fuck with that for "developing your own integrity" what does that even mean, you're potentially fucking up two peoples lives so you can experience character growth and development?
>>
>>17725082

If I found out and knew for a fact it occurred exactly how OP said, and that it was one of their biggest regrets and they never told me because it would unnecessarily damage our relationship (which is a fact) then I would be fine with it. I think most people in this situation would agree, there's cheating and then there is grey areas like this.
>>
>>17725097
It's interesting that the black and white thinking of "if he tells her, everything is fucked" and "if he doesn't, everything will be okay" is considered a grey area. You're right that circumstances matter, and that's why I did not make any implications as to what will happen in the future between him and his partner. She can either forgive him, cheat on him in turn, kill herself, brood over it for 3 months and move on, etc. All I said was he should deal with the consequences because he shouldn't be making decisions for the both of them.

>>17725102
You say "for a fact" but there is no way to confirm what he did if no one was around to see him. The bottom line is from her perspective, he could've done anything.
>>
>>17725113

All we have to go off is what OP said happened, and if it truly did occur that way then I honestly think learning from it and forgetting about it is the best for everyone. Cheating has a horrible connotation to it, just using the term makes people squirm, I think situations like this are very different and should not fall under the same category, people make mistakes, and if it truly meant nothing and won't be repeated then I think his guilt is consequence enough, why make the girl suffer too?
>>
>>17725137
Would you say fucking someone and never talking to them again falls under the same category or is that beyond your arbitrary limit at making out?

Like I said, he shouldn't be making decisions for the both of them. What I mean is each person can decide who they want to stay in a relationship with. By refusing to tell the truth, OP effectively removes his partner's autonomy in the relationship.

This is the reason why I think all cheating is bad. I find the act disgusting yeah but ultimately it's the fact that it's kept secret. I wouldn't break up over my girl fucking a guy, I would however if she did not tell me immediately and did not work her ass off to make me see any reason to keep dating her.
>>
>>17725113
>cheat on him in turn
the most probable but it won't be just a kiss
>>
>>17725155

Fucking someone has a lot of lead up to the event and plenty of time to regret your decision. Kissing someone at a public venue you have never met before under the influence of alcohol and then stopping it right there and then is completely different.

A person finding out their partner did this isn't likely to see things objectively, like I said the mere mention of the word cheating comes with so many negative connotations that she will think much worse of the matter which will ultimately cloud her judgement and decision. Even if she decides to stay you can never remove that seed of doubt and the trust will never be the same, she will feel insecure and their dynamic will change. If she saw it how it actually was then I think 99% of people would be willing to overlook it, so making that decision for her as you say isn't a bad thing, it's simply removing the plethora of negatives that come along with being "cheated" on.

You are right all cheating is terrible, I think this is one of the mildest forms out there if it's looked at objectively, I think the girl deserves better then to be put through hell over something like this.
>>
>>17725178

This only applies assuming it will never happen again, excusing him not telling her about this is on the grounds that they have a happy loving relationship otherwise and it isn't something that could be repeated in the future.
>>
>>17725178
You've got some wild conjecture going on when you assume OP's making out is completely different from fucking someone. All OP said was:
>but after very little she started making out with me and even reached in my pants to grab my cock
>I eventually pushed her away
>I managed to stop her before things got serious

Just look at his words. We don't know the time frame - what does "eventually" mean? And there's nothing serious about grabbing his cock?

Besides why assume she will be permanently traumatized by what happened? Many people move on just fine.
>>
>>17725200
OP here

the whole thing happened in like a span of half an hour. We made out for like 5 minutes
>>
>>17724940
OP, can you live with this and not let it morph your relationship in any way?
>>
As a girl, I say don't tell her.
If you believe 100% it will never happen again, and no one you know saw, no way she can find out, just don't tell her.
It'll just hurt her more than it needs to.
>>
>>17725200

It's the tone of the message that I'm basing my conjecture on, he says he is not like that and never thought he would cheat, sounds genuinely remorseful and obviously feels very guilty and not sure how to handle the situation.

I think the worst part about being cheated on is that it assumes their partner isn't satisfied with some aspect of the relationship, if he truly is satisfied and it was a drunken mistake then just let it be.

She may get over it if he tells her but things will never be the same, that doubt will always linger, and the work it takes a couple to get back to being okay again is huge, not to mention the pain and suffering it will cause her. I just don't think telling her is justified in this particular situation.

Agree to disagree here, you're obviously someone who thinks any case of cheating needs to be disclosed to your partner but I believe certain situations fall into a grey area where it's acceptable to withhold that information for the good of your relationship and everyone involved.
>>
>>17724959
ok gman
>>
>>17725218

It basically relies on this, if you can live with it without it leaking into your relationship in ANY way like a poison then don't tell her.

Honestly if it's exactly as you described and you are 100% happy in your relationship and see this as a massive fuck up and nothing more, then it shouldn't be very hard to move on from it. It's when you doubt your relationship or your feelings that cheating can take a toll on your mind through guilt.
>>
why do you want to tell her ass if its your fault?

cant you just tell her you got harassed and pushed someone away?
>>
File: 42342342.jpg (19KB, 578x539px) Image search: [Google]
42342342.jpg
19KB, 578x539px
>>17724940
You didn't cheat on her you retard you were actually man enough to push that whore outta the way, you did nothing wrong yeah she made out with you and grab your dick but nothing else took place, don't overthink it you did the right thing and should be proud, do you have any idea how many men would have failed if they were in that situation? Be proud that you have self control something most men and women lack these days. DO NOT TELL her but be more careful.
>>
>>17725537
>do you have any idea how many men would have failed if they were in that situation? Be proud that you have self control something most men and women lack these days

I guess I can look at it this way :-)
>>
>>17724940
Are the friends you went with mutual, yours or hers?
If they're mutual or her friends, she will 100% find out.
Just tell her and apologize the hell out of it and suffer the consequences. If she finds out some other way, she will leave you.
>>
>>17724999
>That wasn't a grill
Trips of truth
>>
>>17724999
Harvey Quinn
>>
Obviously don't tell her.

It's not a serious "cheat" and telling her might have terrible consequences on both your relationship and your GFs perspective on a lot of things.

>>17725019 is right.

It's not wrong to tell certain lies.
>>
>>17725082
This, 100%.

This is one of those times where /adv/ fucking sucks. If a girl posted this about how she accidentally made out with some guy everyone would calling her a slut and telling her to break up with her boyfriend because he doesn't deserve her.

>>17724940
OP, you fucked up. Come clean to your girlfriend, she deserves it. Relationships are built on mutual respect and trust, and if you're too scared to come clean to her immediately, the guilt is just going to eat away at you. I'm sorry but at this point you have to accept that your relationship is not going to be the same no matter what you do.
>>
>>17727176

In either situation boy or girl I would say to forget about it and move on, it's not serious enough a situation to fuck up a relationship over, it's not legitimate lustful/emotional cheating, it was a drunken kiss with a stranger it meant nothing and he stopped it from going further then it did which was the right move.

If it meant nothing to him and he didn't think he would ever do that and never wants to do it again then what reasons does he have other than your subjective stance on morality to tell his partner and fuck up both of their lives?

It's easy enough to say oh you fucked up you should tell her because it's the right thing to do, but how does that help anyone? really how? If it's something never to be repeated then it is only doing damage for the sake of damage.
>>
GOD DAMN THAT ASS IS FAT
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.