[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may have just gotten myself fired

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0066.jpg (901KB, 3014x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
901KB, 3014x2304px
Ok so I had a situation with a new female employee, I myself had just started there 2 1/2 months ago. Regardless me and this new employee where throwing verbal threats to each other (she started it but wasn't the only one). She was close to getting off he clock when this happened. During the hike situation she was calling her "click" telling them I was talking bad about them... well 2 hours later after she had originally left she came back in with a group of people wearing mask and took a swing at me, then walked out, I couldn't do anything in return because one of my other associates held me back. I then went to report it, well because I've never had a group of niggers walk in to the store with mask to take a swing at me. Nb4 no I didn't call them niggers in the report. So now after reporting this incident I have been suspended without pay, which I don't know if that means I have been fired, but that they would investigate the scene and determine what happens to me, a process my manager said would take about a week, well it's only been 4 days but I have no clue what has happened or if I had gotten myself fired, what does chan think? Am I guilty abot this situation? What can I do to speed up the process? Have I been fired?
>>
>>17724869
report to cops dumb ass not walmart HR
>>
>>17724874
We'll it's to late for that now bru bru, the choice has been made, I have to live with it, but I need to know if I didn't get myself fired maybe from someone who works in the store
>>
>>17724869
>Am I guilty abot this situation?
Partially. "throwing verbal threats to each other" is not acceptable, no matter who started. Obviously she went overboard and hence it's more clear cut for her but you aren't purely blameless. Besides, you live in a country with cucked employee rights so they can just fire you to avoid drama. Or because they feel like it after throwing a coin.

>What can I do to speed up the process?
Nothing if you want to stay. Resign if you want to get fired already.

>Have I been fired?
Obviously not yet.
>>
>>17724876
lol I guess you have a point, it's just that it's taking so long, but it's Walmart, thanks for your input
>>
>>17724869
I would expect you to get fired, since you were both threatening each other back and forth. Regardless I'd be too embarrassed to go back if I were you.
>>17724874
If it happened at work then it's going to be taken care of by the work place, have you never had a job? Unless actually violence starts up the cops aren't usually called.
>>
>>17724882
What I'm hoping for is that she didnt tell her side of the story because she had no knews about the report I made of her so she can no longer work there, but since it is an investigation it is possible she got to say her side, which is my only problem.
>Nb4
I know I threatened her and everything but I'm not the guy that came in with a group of niggers in mask and took a swing at me
>>
Bumping cuz greed
>>
>>17724890
Oh, great argument. You should tell them that when they try to fire you. "I know I'm bad, but hey, other people are worse!" Like the other Anon said, these days most places fire you if you're any drama to them at all.
>>
>>17724926
Ehh I hope since everyone likes me there that they may let it slide but I dought it, at this point I'm considering resigning before they fire me so it Dosent look bad in my report
Also in my department 2 other people just left so they may want me to stay, but who knows
>>
So typical, they tell you to wait a week. And after 4 days you are flipping and starting to make assumptions. Yes, they will try and destroy the life of you and your family. Wallmart HR probably already hired a killer. you should burn the place down today at the latest
>>
>>17724941
Lol you seriously don't know Walmart, it seems like they have everything in order but behind the scenes things are so fucked up and slow that things barely get done, I am one of the few hard working people in that store, but I do know I can be replaced
>>
>>17724945
So you are telling me that it could even take longer then 1 week so it is even more stupid to start flipping out about doing all kind of things after 4days
>>
>>17724951
Yea well most of ops life is either at work or vidia, rarely do I go and socialize with people, so really the problem is I'm bored af at home, and want to know if I should start looking for another job (if I'm going I get fired anyways) or wait till this hole thing is settled
>>
>>17724956
It would be a good idea to look for one, hell from what I heard about Walmarts treatment of their employees, it always would be a good idea but no need to invest too much effort into it yet.
>>
Last bump of the day
>>
You should both be fired.
>>
>>17724869
It's a disposable minimum wage job. This is the holidays. Go find another job.
>>
Why does Wal-Mart always attract the trashiest people?

OP your coworker was obviously wrong to do that, but verbally threatening a coworker is grounds for termination at literally any job. You must be new to the workforce to not realize that.

It doesn't really matter because it's a throwaway job, but, just for future reference: If you want to keep your job, don't do stuff that you wouldn't do if your boss was standing right next to you
>>
>>17725149
No drug test... lol
>>
Bumping cuz not yet satesfied
>>
>>17725199
Neither do restaurants.

Actually, I get most of my connections from work.
>>
>>17726414
Yea but restaurant pay shit, Walmart actually pays me pretty well for my age
>>
>>17726508
Give two weeks notice and apply to other jobs. They won't fire you if you quit. That makes life easy for them.

Resigning at the beginning of the month gives you at least 29 days to find another job before there's a gap on your resume.

Don't threaten other employees in the future. That's stupid and a good way to be blacklisted.
>>
>>17724875
no the choice wasnt made u could still call the cops just cause 2 days went by a bunch of nigs didnt unassault u
>>
>>17727107
>They won't fire you if you quit.
and here I am wishing my boss would fire / lay me off with severance pay and unemployment insurance while I find a better job that doesn't take 10 to 12 hours out of my day.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.