[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 10

File: 9TRgyBjyc[1].png (82KB, 1360x1024px) Image search: [Google]
9TRgyBjyc[1].png
82KB, 1360x1024px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
>Would you date a virgin?
><random insecurity>
Some do, some don't. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Reposting and making sure I keep this intentionally vague. And I don't think that I have to pass it through a translator, do I?

I met a person here (for privacy reasons I cannot be more specific). We've been talking for under half a month, and we have clicked very well. However all I know about them is their IM account and a disposable email. They have sent some photos of themselves, all of them consistent with each other, but they have all been past photos rather than something new.

I know their name, but because you can never be too confident I googled a bit about them. I could not find any of their information at all, and all I found were alternative IM accounts on the same client and a few posts on 4chan where they says some things I already know about them.

Do I have reason to distrust them? What should I do?
>>
>>17724558
If you meet someone on 4chan, you have reason to distrust them by default
>>
>>17724561
Precisely, but I have no reason to distrust them - more like lack of reasons to trust them properly. What's worse is that I really want to trust them.
>>
>>17724558
Having nothing come up at all could just mean they've given you a fake name. They probably have the same trust problem as you, which seems fair considering you did try to use that information to find out more about them, which is exactly what they wanted to avoid.
>>
>>17724569
Honestly, if you can't find anything else, then I'd say that would put them in a 'guilty until proven innocent' status. If they were who they said they were, you'd find other stuff about them and they wouldn't have multiple IM accounts.

As for what you should do, talking to them about this is the most obvious thing to do. Tell them you want to trust them, but you can't knowing this little about them
>>
>>17724558
Well I mean it kind of depends on what your goal is with this person. If you just want to be friends, a guy to talk with maybe play some video games then there is not much to worry about.

Just be wary if they suddenly try to ask for money or become emotionaly overbearing (talking about suicide a lot for example, or generaly draining your emotional energy)
>>
>>17724599
>Having nothing come up at all could just mean they've given you a fake name.
They only gave me their first name. I tried looking for their account name and came out with nothing.

>They probably have the same trust problem as you
Except that if they wanted to look for my information in the account that I gave to them, they would find it. I've got nothing to hide.

>which seems fair considering you did try to use that information to find out more about them, which is exactly what they wanted to avoid.
Although you do have a point, I wouldn't have done it if I didn't felt like they're purposefully hiding something.

>>17724601
>Honestly, if you can't find anything else, then I'd say that would put them in a 'guilty until proven innocent' status. If they were who they said they were, you'd find other stuff about them and they wouldn't have multiple IM accounts.
Totally. I would've found something, anything really!

>As for what you should do, talking to them about this is the most obvious thing to do. Tell them you want to trust them, but you can't knowing this little about them
How do I bring this up in a way that doesn't make me look like a creeper?

>>17724604
>If you just want to be friends, a guy to talk with maybe play some video games then there is not much to worry about.
Uh. Things have started getting somewhat intimate with them. Which is why I fret so much.

>Just be wary if they suddenly try to ask for money or become emotionaly overbearing (talking about suicide a lot for example, or generaly draining your emotional energy)
Luckily there's no signs of any of these yet!
>>
>>17724612
>How do I bring this up in a way that doesn't make me look like a creeper?
Hmm, maybe start off with something about the fact that they're using a disposable email? Or you could just come out and say it - you say you've been getting intimate with them, so you could say you're uncomfortable doing so with someone who you know so little about
>>
>>17724612
>How do I bring this up in a way that doesn't make me look like a creeper?

A little late for that so far. You may not have anything to hide but most people aren't comfortable with some stranger online having all their information. No matter how comfortable I could be with someone, it's still someone I've met over the internet and I just don't trust them. The moment you ask about the searching you did is probably the moment they'll get spooked and disappear.
>>
>>17724550
Reposting because the other thread's done

I'm in a bit of a pickle. As a very timid guy who has zero experience dating someone (26 yo khv) I'm 90% sure a girl likes me. She's known me a long time and has always kept in contact with me. She used to really like me and I think she likes me still, but I have always chickened out from making a move because as I said, I'm incredibly timid. I met up with her recently and I wanted to finally ask her out, but I failed to summon up the courage to do it. I'm now fairly certain this is something I cannot do, and she knows what I'm like, so what I'm wanting to ask the girls here is if you were in her shoes how would you feel about me confessing to you over a phone message? I know it's far from ideal but I'm not sure I can bring myself to do it any other way.

For her to reject me would be crushing, I can't handle that sort of thing and so I want to distance myself from it somewhat. I honestly have never been able to figure out why she likes me, I am an incredibly boring person and she always seems to have much more engaging conversations with others, and so I am always second-guessing myself about her attraction to me.
>>
I'm buying 100 xanax for $300 but my friend who used to sell them told me to tell the guy "my friend can get me 100 for 250 if you can go lower.." ect. Is this rude? Because to me this seems rude as fuck but 100 is usually 200-250. They're the yellow ones btw if it matters
>>
>>17724617
Okay I think that I have an idea of how to do it. Thank you!

>>17724619
I'm not going to mention that. I know better than shooting myself on the foot.
>>
>>17724620
Not to be rude, but are you 100% sure you are not in her friendzone? You said she likes you very much, but did she ever make any advances towards you?

If I were her and you were friendzoned by me I would feel very awkward and sad (because it would crush you so much and probably end the relationship)

On the other hand, If I had a crush on you and waiting for you to make advances a phone confession would be awkward too. If she really likes you, she probably also likes your timid personality. That means, she would find it cute if you were to confess personaly, even if you are very nervous or stammering.

Please think long and hard about the friendzone option though before doing anything, it would be sad to loose a friendship
>>
Guys: what are some things that girls do for their appearance that you just don't understand the point of?
>>
>>17724631
not a guy but: why draw on eyebrows... I understand plucking if its very bushy but...
>>
>>17724631
Shitloads of makeup. I get that sometimes you need a little but when I see that it's layers of stuff, drawn eyebrows, eye liner etc it just puts me off immediately. All natural with a few imperfections is nicer to look at then a makeup cake on someones face. It gets creepy when a crack forms in the makeup and the whole thing gives of an eery mask like impression.

tl;dr no makeup is so much more attractive than makeup.
>>
>>17724631
Shorts that are pulled up so tight that gives you a wedgie. I see that all the time and I don't get it. There's nothing sexy about wedgies.
>>
What do girls do when they see someone they like walking past the street?
>>
>>17724644
tangas are sexy even tho being a wedgie
>>
Im interested in a girl whose friend seems to be interested in me. What do?
>>
>>17724612
>I've got nothing to hide.
Neither do I, but I've actively been scrubbing any personal info I put out on the internet when I was a teenager. There's just no good reason to have it out there to begin with.

>>17724631
High heels. Most women want a guy taller than them. Then they turn around and wear shoes that just make them taller. Never been an issue for me at 6'2" but I never understood the rationalization.

>>17724632
Due to a nervous tick I've basically scratched off my eyebrows and I don't think they'll ever grow back properly. I figure women pluck their eyebrows out of anxiety as well.
>>
>>17724664
Hells change the pelvic tilt and angle of calf muscles to something that look more attractive to men. It makes women's form overall look more elegant.
>>
>>17724678
*heels
>>
>>17724678
I've seen it cause some pretty horrific muscle formations (i.e man legs) and the heels just make those muscles even more noticeable.
>>
>>17724635
as a guy. earrings and makeup and coloured nails are a dealbreaker.

i hate that stuff. guys like none of that. my advice is to dress like a guy. we guys like that.

fuck high heels.

I have long hair btw. and facial hair and belly.
>>
>>17724550
Guys

Do you make eye contact with ugly girls?

consciously or subconsciously.
>>
>>17724708
You asked this before, yes.
>>
>>17724708
I try to avoid it.
>>
So I've known this girl that I like for quite a while and I found out from other sources that she kinda likes me as well.
But every time I go out with her to a party or something and try to have a conversation with her it's almost like she doesn't want to let me in.

How do I get her to open up more?
>>
How do men feel about women having pubic hair? I myself (a woman) love the fuzzy hair, but I've heard from several people that they have to shave for their partners. What do you think about it, anons?
>>
>>17724740
I like going down on a girl but I'm not doing that unless she's shaved. In the end, it's not a big deal and the sex can still be great. If you enjoy the fuzzy feeling more than guys going down on you, then stay natural.

There are of course also some guys who will flat out reject an unshaven girl but I think they're a small minority.
>>
>>17724740
My boyfriend doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>17724740
I like a little, so really just being trimmed a bit is ideal. Full afro is pretty unpleasant I think.
>>
>>17724708
I try to make contact with almost everyone unconciously, no idea if women see it as flirting since i just cant understand what is flirting and what is not.
>>
>>17724647
Nothing. Acknowledge he is hot if I am with friends.
>>
>>17724558
Honestly, it seems pretty normal.

I have two throwaway accounts I use just for 4chan (kik and Skype) and they have no links with me - there is not my name, no phone number or indication of where I live, no anything. I use a completely different nickname on my personal account and my personal social media.

Sure, if you spent a lot of time googling you could find me, but for example I don't send pics that are published somewhere online, I usually give my 2nd name instead of my first name, etc.

Try to talk to them on webcam, that's in general the wisest thing you could do. Get a phone number after a few weeks.
>>
>>17724647
What do guys do when they see someone they like walking past the street?
>>
to everyone :

Have you ever had a dating experience (or know someone who have) with a foreigner ?
How was the cultural difference ? Do you prefer dating foreigners instead of guys/girls from your own country ?
What were the bad sides ? good ones ?
>>
>>17724831
>Have you ever had a dating experience (or know someone who have) with a foreigner ?
yes
>How was the cultural difference ?
I work with cultural translation so it was expected and interesting
>Do you prefer dating foreigners instead of guys/girls from your own country ?
No
>What were the bad sides ? good ones ?
Bad: disrespect for women (from both genders), inferiority complex, disrespect and lack of understanding for my home culture, implying I was a 'moneybag' for being a white European.
Good: respect for hard work, education, family, helping people in need, self-improvement rather than indulgence.
Very good: most muslim women I've met (one exception) had very high intelligence, patience and grace.
>>
>>17724914
where are you from and where she was from ?

Would you do it again ? (not with the same person, but with another foreigner)
would you like to "test" a person from a country in particular ?
>>
>>17724831
>Have you ever had a dating experience (or know someone who have) with a foreigner ?
Yes. I go to a pretty diverse university, in Europe.
>How was the cultural difference ?
It was interesting. It made it a bit weird at the beginning but helped keeping things interesting i the long run.
>Do you prefer dating foreigners instead of guys/girls from your own country ?
Not necessarily.
I dated two foreign guys, one for around 6 weeks and one is my long term boyfriend (3 years). First was from another European country, the other is American.
>What were the bad sides ? good ones ?
I dislike talking in English, it makes me feel a bit less authentic. While I have no problems holding a conversation or discussing in English, when it comes to feelings I still feel weird.
I dislike the fact that I cannot share everything with them because they don't understand my language so a lot of art/media can't be shared.
Obviously we don't have the same background, they don't understand some jokes or references.
The European guy was culturally very similar to me.
The American guy is concerned about things I don't understand and much more politically correct than me. He also makes a big deal about money, when I don't. He's really friendly and loud, sometimes. He buys me a lot of presents, and I always feel weird about it. He's also much more religious.

On the good side: I learnt really a lot about his country and their culture. Travelling is a lot cheaper and funnier when you are with someone who lived in that country.
The American guy makes me feel like I am his family. He's much more warm than any other guy I've ever dated. He also likes how housewifey I am.

I guess that overall is just the person, I click with the american guy and he's the best human being I can think of.
>>
>Going through some bad times with my GF.
>She's unhappy about some things in her life.
>Says she needs some space, wants to see me a bit less, so she can do her things.
>It's not a pause, we're still together but we see each other less than usual.
>The next day, we exchange little to no text messages.
>We see each other at work, she barely says "hi" to me.
>After work, ask her what's up. She says "she was in a hurry and didn't have time to speak".
>She then goes dancing all night, I don't hear anything from her until this morning.
>"Sorry, when I came home I was so tired I slept immediately".

What do I do now? I'm angry as fuck, but I feel that telling her will only make things worse. I'm considering leaving her before she leaves me, but I'm not sure I want to. I'd like to avoid texting her for the whole day.
>>
>>17724948
She's trying to make you dump her so she can get sympathy from everyone else and future dates. Just wait it out till she dumps you.
>>
>>17724927
I will definitely do it again, and I don't test people based on them being foreigners. I prefer to get to know anyone before dating them so I'm sure we have similar values and interests, and that can be a problem with people who have grown up in very different circumstances. A key element is communication. If a person is willing to see the world from the other's point of view (important for both parts in a relationship) then it can have a lot of potential.

One of the biggest challenges I've found is that conservative people tend to dislike me being bisexual, and having dated both men and women.
>>
>>17724943
>>17724954

Ok, that's nice :)

But both of you didnt stated where are you from !
>>
>>17724971
I'm said I am a white European. Why do you need to know more than that?
Where are you from? Are you male or female?
>>
Women, or men who would know, if you are clearly not interested in having a conversation with someone, why would you start one?
>>
>>17725022
Sometimes the social setting demands boring smalltalk. Nobody likes it, but it's unavoidable.
>>
>>17725036
I should have been clearer, she was talking to me through sms, not in a social setting or something.
>>
>>17725039
She's talking to multiple people and someone more interesting than you just responded.
>>
>>17725055
Oh well, fair enough.
>>
>>17724550
>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Where do I meet crazy girls or girls who were abused locally?
>>
>>17725067
Any rehab group.
>>
>>17725067
In college Liberal Arts programs, like Theater. Female-majority "nerd" groups aka autism shelters, such as scrapbooking clubs or Steven Universe fanclubs.
>>
>>17725022

Why do you say she wasn't interested in talking? She started the conversation, right?
>>
>>17724831
>Have you ever had a dating experience (or know someone who have) with a foreigner?
Yes
>How was the cultural difference? Do you prefer dating foreigners instead of guys/girls from your own country?
I don't think there's a big difference, both of us have lived abroad, me in two foreign countries, he in 3 different countries now, he's also dated foreign people before, so we're used to "foreignity"
I don't really have a preference, if I like someone I won't reject them based on where they come from
>What were the bad sides? good ones?
I don't think the bad things can be blamed on us being from different countries
The good ones, I've learnt a lot about his country, visited it, stayed for a month there
I also have it easy if I want to learn his language, but we speak 98% English

It's a LDR, or as someone put it once, a VLDR
>>
Am I being unreasonable towards my boyfriend?

When we first started to date he went to a party and got so drunk he doesn't remember what happened, but he think he may have had sex with a girl (he felt really bad about it and seemed really sorry). I tell him to be careful with drinking in the future 'cause I'd rather not have to deal with shit like that when we're serious about each other.
> forwards for 6months
Boyfriend says he's staying with friend for a few days at his college to hang, I'm cool with that, then on Saturday he tells me he's going to a party. I tell him to 'not drink too much', he says 'no promises'.
I kind of freak out and he says he feels bad now, following up with "fine whatever I'm not going", then later sends me a "I'm at the store buying a lot of booze". I get feel really hurt. He said he ended up not drinking but, idk, it wasn't like I told him not to drink, I just didn't want him to get super drunk. I always make sure not to drink too much if I'm at a party without him, I'm not sure if he was making me feel bad on purpose or if he's just dumb. He did say he was sorry though but I haven't really brought it up since then because I don't want him to feel bad about it all over.
>>
How do you fix being the guy she talks about her bf with? I don't mind being friends with a girl, but when they start talking about their boyfriends I really don't give a shit. It seems like I can't make it clear that I'm interested in someone.
>>
Been practicing on my confidence for a few weeks but now i am starting to not care about what women think of me anymore, not sure if i am walling off emotionally or if i am maturing, which one does it sound like?
>>
>>17725104
Stop talking to her. You can't be friends with someone you're interested in.
>>
>>17725104
Only option is to stop being friends with them, if you meet someone new that is single let your intention be known very soon.
>>
Ladies, would you ever show a picture of your ass in tight pants to a guy you just considered your friend?
>>
>>17724631
Makeup in general. I honestly feel like if a girl stopped wearing any for like two weeks her skin would itself.
>>
>>17725143
No, but I don't take pics of my ass in tight pants.
Or wear tight pants with short t-shirts.
>>
i haven't outright asked this girl out, but i feel like she can tell i'm interested in her and is trying to let me down gently before i ever ask her out
should i ask her out anyway, just in case i'm reading her wrong?
>>
>>17725171
If you want to be sure yeah.
>>
>>17725171
yeah man just go for it. It's better to rip the bandaid off than to slowly peel it
>>
>>17725143
I guess I might. I've sent pictures to my male friend before to show an outfit
>>
If you're going to text a girl and low-key confess to her, when's the best time to do it? Like in the middle of the week after work or sometime during the weekend? I really want to make her day.
>>
>>17725225
do it in person
>>
>>17725020
Well, im a white european too and im sure my culture is different from yours (France).
>>17725093
Okey ! And how do you live your situation ? Are you ok with a ldr ? What are your plans for the future ?

Also, where are you both coming from and in wich country are you livin atm ?
>>
>like girl
>talk to her daily
>she likes somebody else
>he shares her nudes around
>she gets depressed
>still likes him a lot

Just kill me
>>
>>17725267

Why? She should be saying that, not you.
>>
>>17725267
Dont clean the shit on the ground.
>>
>>17725225
>>17725228

Yes, do it in person, don't confess over text.
>>
>>17725241
Why did you ask about foreigners? Are you dating an immigrant in France? I know your country have had issues with socially closed 'ethnic' suburbs outside Paris.
>>
>>17725275
Other than the fact she's slutty she is such a genuine, enjoyable, and easy going person.
I love everything about her but she makes it so difficult...

>>17725274
Figure it out man
>>
>>17725286
>I love everything about her but she makes it so difficult...

Difficult for you? Then the answer is no, the only one making it difficult for yourself is you.
>>
>>17725286
>I love everything about her but she makes it so difficult...

She makes what so difficult? You liking her from afar while she is in a relationship?

Her life doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>17725294
She's not in a relationship. This is a man she's never met in person.

>>17725291
Making it difficult for me to want to commit to her
>>
>>17725299
>Making it difficult for me to want to commit to her

Does she even want that? Does she even care whether you commit to her? Are you two dating?

Also, ok, not her BF. She still sent nudes to him. She wants him, not you. Move on.
>>
>>17725306
The situation isn't as black and white as this unfortunately.
I'll keep working towards it.
>>
>>17725299
>Making it difficult for me to want to commit to her

You should not commit to someone that will drop at a finger snap of another guy but if you want to be miserable go ahead.
>>
>>17725307
>The situation isn't as black and white as this unfortunately.

Oh, sure. She likes someone else, you like her, so by divine providence you'll "get the girl", right?

Life is not a romantic comedy. Move on.
>>
>>17725320
Perhaps just be FWB or something.
She's just too good go give up.

It's like ordering an amazing steak at a restaurant, your favourite steak, the last one they had.
But as they brought it to your table they dropped it... I like it enough to still eat it

>>17725325
There's lots I'm missing out. Its a bizzare situation really.
>>
>>17725333
>Perhaps just be FWB or something.
She's just too good go give up.

Have fun.
>>
>>17725333
>It's like ordering an amazing steak at a restaurant, your favourite steak, the last one they had.
>But as they brought it to your table they dropped it... I like it enough to still eat it

What. The. Fuck.

Leave that poor girl alone. She can't have done anything bad enough to deserve having a sexual vulture like you around.
>>
>>17725341
What's the issue with my fun analogy?
>>
I don't know if I want to be friends or more with this girl.
I want to invite her, but I am not sure if I want to go in for the kill.
What to do?
>>
>>17725347
Because you go on a date does not mean you have to commit.
>>
>>17725347

Make up your mind. There's not much else to do.

Draw a Con/Pro list in a sheet of paper or something.
>>
>>17725344

The problem is that you seem to think this girl is already ready to take your cock. She is clearly not.

You are just hovering around her, waiting until she is "vulnerable" enough to make a move. Stop. It's creepy.
>>
>>17725071
I don't want heavy drug users. My probation officer told me she's surprised I'm clean and I haven't an hero'd after all the shit I've been through

>>17725073
I don't like nerdy shit. Especially anime. Fuck anime
>>
>>17725354
>The problem is that you seem to think this girl is already ready to take your cock.
I never said, implied or ever thought of this.
I do want her as a life long friend though.

>You are just hovering around her, waiting until she is "vulnerable" enough to make a move.
I speak to her often to talk about life and work and everything in between because we are friends and company is nice.
>Stop. It's creepy.
You've misunderstood
>>
>>17725361

>I never said, implied or ever thought of this.
>I do want her as a life long friend though.

Yeah? Then why is she "Making it difficult for me to want to commit to her"? You already want her as a "life long friend" right? And you still want her to change?

Also, your steak analogy is about what's wrong with something you want to have. That's great and all. But does she want you?

Come on, this is creepy as shit. Even you should see it.
>>
>>17725370
>Yeah? Then why is she "Making it difficult for me to want to commit to her"? You already want her as a "life long friend" right? And you still want her to change?
It's hard being friends with her because she (unknowingly) plays with my emotions
>Also, your steak analogy is about what's wrong with something you want to have. That's great and all. But does she want you?
I don't make romantic advances so other than the fact she willingly engages conversation with me almost daily, Idk
>Come on, this is creepy as shit. Even you should see it.
I disagree honestly
>>
If a girl ignores you over text after you asked her number she probably regrets giving it? Any way to address this next time you see her? Especially when you are in the same class. Or just pretend nothing happens?
>>
>>17725380

It kinda depends on what happened. How did you get her number? What did you send her?
>>
>>17725379
>It's hard being friends with her because she (unknowingly) plays with my emotions

So she, unknowingly, does something you don't like. Either address it and talk it out, or move on.

>I don't make romantic advances so other than the fact she willingly engages conversation with me almost daily, Idk

This is the hovering point. You hang around, secretly building up these feelings for her. You put her in a pedestal and this can only end in disappointment.
>>
>>17725385
asked after class to study together and then i didnt send much just hi im anon and she said hello then i asked her if she wanted to study on day x or day x and then silence
>>
>>17725398

How long ago did this happen?
>>
>>17725404
7 days ago

thats why i ask
>>
>>17725415

Maybe she just forgot. If you really didn't say anything inappropriate, then there's not much of a reason to just ignore you.
>>
>>17725421
she didnt forgot she definately regrets giving me her number

she is online alot

and it took a day or 2 for her to say hi back to me to begin with
>>
>>17725425

Ok, are you a creepy dude around her? Did you ask her to study one on one even though you don't really know her?

Come on, try to find the reason. It shouldn't be hard.
>>
I need help
So a couple of months ago i broke up with my gf i didnt really want yo i just wanted to see if shed care enough about yhe relationship to fight for it
I tried to get back with her buy she dosent want we go in and out of contact. I initiate all the time sometimes it seems like things are good and i get the vibe that we want to be together but dont really talk about it and times that we do she gets pretty mad. I feel like i take a step foward than two steps back. What should i do
>>
>>17725430
well we did talk sometimes but im definately not creepy as far as i know, maybe she thinks this because i asked her number at the end when nobody was around? i sure as fuck hope not, i have nothing bad in mind

i just asked to study together since we both lived close by

but yeah im autistic as fuck so fuck knows what i did or what impression i made, i thought it would be alright, im new to this it was th efirst time ever for me asking a girls number too
>>
>>17725436

Then don't sweat it. Just try to to "fix" it either.

Go about your life as normal.
>>
>>17725432
>i just wanted to see if shed care enough about yhe relationship to fight for it

And now you have the answer. She moved on. Do the same.
>>
>>17725432
You shouldn't have done that. You can't play with a girls emotions like that if you want stability.
>>17725436
(Un)fortunately there might not be anything you did wrong. The good news is you got some experience getting numbers.
>>
>>17725440
Hmmm well I honestly got a bad feeling now. Maybe I came off as creepy since I waited untill she walked out and then I walked after her to ask her number. Now that I think of it maybe she thought that was weird? I just thought it would be easier to ask her when no-one was around, but it definately wasnt stalking or anything.

Shit now im afraid I fucked up :(

She did seem alright with it when I asked her and she never avoided me in and around class but she might now.

>>17725444

Maybe im just not her type but im still confused because I would like to study any way since i kinda need someone to practise with for real. But the rest of the class are horrible people
>>
>>17725453

You only see her once a week? Then it's no big deal.
>>
>>17725455
Why? What do you mean?
>>
>>17725460

I mean, it's been a week since you messaged her, and you still don't know if she avoids you, right?

So how often do you cross paths with her?
>>
>>17725281
Nah it's just by curiosity :)
I dont know, i'd really want to date an english speaker, just to "travel" a little every day ^^
>>
>>17725465
No I know for a fact she ignores me

ill give timeframe

7 days ago ask number
6 days ago message her hi
5 days ago i get a hi back
4 days ago i then ask about studying

and then it is silent

so i guess that means ignoring/regretting/not wanting right? she is online 24/7 and when i see her she is always on her phone so i doubt she forgot or missed it
>>
>>17725465
oh and i see her once a week

so yeah its probably ignoring me

so back to my question: what do I do now? everybody is gonna be there tonight and I dont wanna fuck it up or want others to know or want to feel like a failure in any way

this is the first time ever i asked for a number so I was kinda happy and proud and now im scared and depressed and anxious as fuck about what will happen
>>
>>17725475

I meant ignore you in person. That would be awkward. If she really doesn't care about you online it's fine.

I mean, it's not fine, but you get my point.

I suggest you move on and realize a single girl deciding to ignore you is not a grand statement about you as a person.
>>
>>17725479
>so back to my question: what do I do now? everybody is gonna be there tonight and I dont wanna fuck it up or want others to know or want to feel like a failure in any way

What do you ave to do?

Go to class like normal. There's nothing to do here.
>>
>>17725482
well i dont know we havent done alot in person only in class and i only recently got her number but all i got was a hi back so yeah its ignoring me for sure

so what do now?
>>
>>17725471
Oh ok. You know, living in the EU you could just travel across some borders and meet people. It very easy to find something 'slightly foreign' when the borders are open like that.
>>
>>17725486
so I just pretend nothing happened? Is there a chance she tells me something? Like sorry I couldnt make it or whatever? Or is it likely she just wants to ignore everything too?
>>
>>17725494

If she says something, then deal with it. But either she is doing it on purpose or forgot, so she won't probably say anything.

It's not like you are friends or something, by what you are telling us. So just go about your normal life.
>>
>>17725498
i dont know how to deal with it it took me lots of weeks to get the courage to ask for her number to begin with

im retarded
>>
>this one girl I saw 3/5 schooldays a week
>hang out with her inbetween class for like 2 or 3 hours a week
>have a three week streak on snapchat, usually snap each other for hours on end
>whenever we hang out she sits like right next to me on a couch or whatever furniture is available, instead of the empty seat slightly over
>she isnt shy about touching me (not sexually ofc)

>also tells me she needs alone time

these mixed signals plus my autism is a deadly combo. What should I do?
>>
>>17725503
>i dont know how to deal with it

How to deal with what? One person not responding to you?

Don't make a mountain out of an anthill. It's just one person that has crap in their own life to deal with, and that is not trying to hurt you in any way.

Move on.
>>
>>17725508
hmm ok thanks i hope you are right

its just weird

it took me lots of courage to ask for number and then she gave it to me sounding all joyful like she wanted to study together too

so i was very excited about it

and then she continues to ignore me

so yeah i am kinda confused and very sad

especially since i know its not something you forget easily and its probably on purpose

makes me kinda hate it, i hate it that im obviously not attractive enough and i hate it that people do this to me and not just say what they want or give it straight
>>
>>17725515
>i hate it that im obviously not attractive enough and i hate it that people do this to me and not just say what they want or give it straight

Wait wait wait. I thought it was about studying. So you were putting the moves on her?

How is being coy and secretive about it "giving it straight"?

You weren't direct about you intentions. Don't get mad if she is the same way.
>>
>>17725515
I said it earlier but you should use it as experience and try again with someone else down the line. Don't lose hope or become bitter. You'll get stuck with a defeatist mindset.
>>
File: 1460580855268.gif (97KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
1460580855268.gif
97KB, 500x287px
how do i make small talk while texting

i can only see this girl every weekend and i can talk a lot with her in person but i don't know how to text, i don't know how to start a conversation without it looking random and akward

i usually just text her to tell her about cool stuff im doing and inviting her to places for the weekend

i'll see her in 8 days for a party, but i can't think of anything to talk right now
>>
>>17725506

She probably wants a friend and doesn't know she is crossing the line. A girl sitting next to you and snapchatting you doesn't indicate she is interested. I say this because I have female associates who say they didn't know they were leading guys on and were just being nice.

Ask her out and say you want to grab coffee. Regardless if she wants to be alone, tell her you are interested.
>>
>>17725527
just don't text until party?
>>
>>17725527

Small talk is just random crap. That's the point.

You are waiting in line for something, or in the bus, or whatever, so you send a message and try to talk for a while.
>>
>>17725523
No no no i didnt do any moves

it was just for studying

of course i wouldnt ask a girl i wouldnt fuck about this but i did not make any moves at all

she was even the one saying I live close by, i didnt even mention going to one of us our houses

>>17725524
yeah i hope i can see it like this but to be honest it makes me more scared of rejection
>>
>>17725523
>>17725538
i just said so we could study together i didnt ask or say anything sexual or love or whatever

thats why its so weird to me

if i was comin onto her th ats different but for now it should be just about studying

we dont even know if we have partners from eachother maybe she has a bf and i a gf we dont know but yeah i assume she knows that when a guy asks a girl to study maybe he is interested?
>>
>>17725538

>of course i wouldnt ask a girl i wouldnt fuck

There's the creepy! I knew you had it in you.

You didn't make any moves, but you were looking for a springboard because you like her.

That's creepy hovering. As far as you tell us, you don't really talk to this girl. You don't seem to be friends. Yet you are obviously asking her out, even if you don't make any moves.

Don't get mad at her. You are the one sending mixed signals (asking her out but not really) to a person you barely know.
>>
>>17724798
If you are confident: yell at her some disgusting thing so everybody can hear
If you are not very confident: could be awkward or stalk her to her house.

Maybe some guys are more delicate than the described before but, they gonna pretty do the same
>>
>>17725542
>>17725548

>i assume she knows that when a guy asks a girl to study maybe he is interested?

Not really. Guys that are interested usually do something to show they are interested in any way. They don't hover and dance around it.
>>
>>17725549
>If you are confident: yell at her some disgusting thing so everybody can hear
>If you are not very confident: could be awkward or stalk her to her house.

Some of us just think "pretty girl" and move on. Strangers don't have to help us with our sexual needs, and some of us know that.
>>
>>17725542
are you making a joke? im confused

how is it creepy? how else are you ever gonna ask a number?

>>17725552

but asking a number to study is not showing you are interested?

plz no bully im serious im retarded with this
>>
>>17725552
>Guys that are interested usually do something to show they are interested in any way
I never show that I am interested, ever. Only indirectly like inviting to some place.
Seems to work better.
>>
>>17725557
>>17725548
meant to quote you

im confused why its weird

you hear from people asking someones number all the time? so they can later get to know her?

is it a rule you need to be friends first before asking a number? How do you even get friends then?
>>
>>17725559
isnt saying": "Yes i would like to study sometime I live closeby anyway" inviting me indirectly? Because this is what happened when i asked her number and she gave it to me

but for the record i didnt make any moves or did anything sexual or loving

it was just about studying and practising
>>
>>17725563

Here's the thing. Do you know her? Have you talked in class? Does she know your name?

Doing something to show interest is not saying "you are pretty". It's hanging out and putting yourself out there. Showing her about you in the spaces you añready share.

You didn't even flirt s bit by text first. Try yo connect a little bit next time.
>>
>>17725601
we do know eachothers name and it wa sjust a bit of smalltalk nothing really personal or intense or deep

and i didnt get the change to flirt a bit by text, id idnt even flirt at all, because all I got was a hi back

and I cant really send more messages because that would come of weird or desperate?
>>
For the guys.

I hate feeling like this but I am sorry I have to say this. When an ugly hits on me or even looks at me I feel like utter shit. Is it so hard for a good looking guy to lust over me and check me out or possibly ask me out? Why must my life be riddled with these average looking guys I don't have find all that attractive or just flat out hideous guys thinking they have a shot with me? I work on a weekly basis, apply makeup and dress reasonably well yet it happens on a daily basis. Maybe I am not as pretty as I think I am.
>>
>>17725627
theres only one way to find out
>>
File: 1468007713323.jpg (10KB, 156x150px) Image search: [Google]
1468007713323.jpg
10KB, 156x150px
>>17725627
>Maybe I am not as pretty as I think I am.
>>
>>17725627
>Maybe I am not as pretty as I think I am.

Pretty much.
>>
>>17725627
You're a narcissist, I hope it's just because you're still young and you'll be fine.
>>
File: Capture.png (15KB, 1012x111px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
15KB, 1012x111px
>>17725627
Seriously, I genuinely don't want to appear judgmental, I am not, this is fine for a certain age, but take a look at this.
>>
>>17725642
>>17725645

No because you guys are creepy cretins but I do appreciate the help.

>>17725649

Yeah thought so...

>>17725662

Uhh no I am not a narcissist. A little self absorbed but who isn't?

>>17725669

My writing isn't that great but that doesn't mean anything.
>>
File: 1474598431986.jpg (26KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
1474598431986.jpg
26KB, 275x295px
>>17725674

You know I kind of felt sorry for you but that fucking atitude of yours threw that all the way. We are helping you cunt so fuck off with that tone.
>>
>>17725612

Nothing deep or personal is needed. Just some way to show her you exist and to stand out from the rest of tje guys in the class.

If you are just "that guy", she won't go out with you.
>>
>>17725674
>A little self absorbed but who isn't?

Justifying your behavior by those kind of excuses just proves me right. You only think about other people when they reflect something of yourself.
>>
>>17725669
>>17725649
>>17725662
>>17725642
>>17725627
This is bait.
>>
>>17725680
i dont know but what now then?

she ignores me so ? its probably too late now I guess?
>>
Men, would you dump a woman who used to have a BBC fetish, lasting several years? The problem is I just found out and I have feelings for her, but I don't want to be fed negro leftovers.
>>
>>17725612
Woh cares if trying to talk to her sounds weird or desperate.

If she already turns you down before youv'e sent 3 text messages to her it doesnt fucking matter.

Lastly if syou think she has a nice vagina, who cares if u look desperate. Every straight male in the history of the world wanted pussy. So no its not weird or desperate to text her.

If u dont like how she texts than shes no fun anyway forget about her.
>>
>>17725693
Yes

Not even a question
>>
>>17725693
Maybe you should leave the /pol/ and porn "reality".
Real women don't have such fetishes.
>>
>>17725698
Kind of what I've been leaning toward but she knows how I feel and I am going to get major SJW backlash.
>>
>>17725690

Did you not read my previous posts? Or do you expect that, by asking a lot, the reply will change?

She is not into you. Let it go. Do things as normal, like nothing happened, and that's it.
>>
>>17725705
Women dating black guys is an epidemic at this point. You dont beleive yourself do you?
>>
>>17725693
I wouldn't even make her my gf. Mudsharks are as disgusting as niggers are.
>>
>>17725674
Are you really so retarded that you would prefer a boring, but good-looking guy to a confident and funny average or even ugly guy?
>>
>>17725706
Who cares? SJWs are useless
>>
>>17725711
I didn't know when I first started dating her. Then her drunk friend slipped up about it at a party and she told me it was true.
>>
>>17725709
>You dont beleive yourself do you?
Of course I don't.
When I'm out in the club, black guys usually stay in their group doing nothing. The statistics say black guys have it the toughest in the dating market.
To date a white girl for a black guy is much harder than for a white guy.
Just go out and see for yourself.
>>
>>17725725
The problem is, even if they date a black guy one time, they are forever tarnished.
>>
>>17725737
>even if they date a black guy one time, they are forever tarnished
Come on, man. What if it's a Latin American guy?
What if the black guy is a valuable person?
Where is the line between black and brown?
Skin color is just skin color, if we dismiss all prejudice.
>>
>>17725747

Don't take the bait.
>>
Hold me, /adv/. My GF dumped me.
I fucking hate this feeling. This is my fourth break-up, but everytime it hurts just like the first time. I know I'll be alright, I know I will find someone else and I know that in a week or two I'll be fine. But it just fucking sucks, I feel like I want to puke to death. Nothing can cheer me up: music, books, video games, my friends. Not even work, because I work with this ex, so I know I'll have to see her a few times a week.

Hold me, /adv/.
>>
>>17725843
You danced to close to the fire, now feel the burn.
>>
>>17724740
I wont lie, I actually really like it both ways. But I would definetly say a bush can defintely be a turn on cause its so rare at least thats how i feel. You should ask your partner how they like it cause many guys are strongly against it and its definetly not considered "sexy."
>>
>>17724740
Unrelated but I love some hair on a woman's vagina. It tickles the underside of my dick
>>
Girls, serious question: Do you enjoy having a cock in your hand? i.e, men like to grab boobs. but do you enjoy to grab dick? is it comparable?
>>
>>17724708
possibly. Post half face and we'll tell you if youre alright.

As a general rule though, as long as u try hard to wear nice clothes and do ur hair and make up and stuff I cant find any reason why some guys wont find u attractive. Trust me.
>>
>>17724740
i don't have anything against some public hair. to some degree it even can be sexy if slightly trimmed, in my opinion. just don't have a messy bush down there.
>>
To what lengths would a girl go to cheer up her (very close) male friend?
>>
>>17726204
Lol. Yes.
I am always playing with my boyfriend's dick when I'm bored.
>>
>>17726272
Anything short of sexual
>>
>>17726329
Please elaborate
>>
>>17726204
Of course, yeah. Especially a hard one that's all hot and bothered, but I love goofing with flaccid dick as well.

Doubt it's 1:1 comparable, though. When the man has an erection it is more expressly sexual than fondling a boob: you're not just touching the most obvious sexual part of his body, but also literally feeling his arousal as you do so. Whereas when he's flaccid, it's more something fun/intimate than really hot. Personally I find soft dicks rather... endearing in a weird way, like they make you feel protective.
>>
>>17726336
What's there to elaborate on? I'll do what I can (within reason) to cheer up a friend as long as it doesn't involve anything sexual.
>>
>>17726349
Why wouldnt u have sex with him? If he was hot ud probably have sex with him. This is whats wrong with girls nowadays.
lol
>>
>>17726364
No one ever fucked uggos.
>>
>>17726364
Do you ever talk to men? If so, how have you been able to miss that men want women to be picky about their sexual partners?

Or well, they want a select amount of women to fuck around and fuck them no strings attached, but they still want the woman who will be the mother of their kids to not have racked up a high number. And most women want to fall in that category for someone, not the "fun for a night" category.

Women will stop finding fucking someone a big deal when society stops finding women who fucked around a big deal. Aka never.
>>
>>17726366
>>17726369
Don't reply to what is either terrible bait, or a lost cause
>>
>>17726370
There are still thick guys who can't understand why women won't just sleep with everyone and make everyone happy with all their sex. Better safe than sorry.
>>
>>17726344
Really? I always felt kind shameful of my dick when soft, I try to put my underwear right away after sex.
>>
>>17726374
Like I said: either bait or a lost cause. If it's the latter, an anonymous poster on a Brazilian tap dancing board is not going to change their mindset. Don't waste your time and ruin your mood by getting mad at someone like that.
>>
>>17726394
I know this is a common sentiment but it only strengthens the feeling. There's something vulnerable and lovable about a person showing themselves to you for all they are. I don't particularly like it either when I'm bending forward in front of someone while dressing and my boobs move and I wonder whether he thinks they dangle more than another girl's, but I'll be damned if I'm going to give that little nagging thought so much power that I don't dare to show myself anymore to someone I love.
>>
>>17726403
I see, sharing bodily imperfections (so to speak). It's nice.
>>
File: 2dd.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
2dd.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
Should I tell my crush's best friend I like her?
>>
>>17726403
I mean, it's so strange that I can overlook any thing like this on a girl I love, but at the same time it's hard to assume she'll do the same. I'll have to force myself to think she doesn't care as well.
>>
>>17726415
Eh, it's not even about literal flaws necessarily, just the discomfort/vulnerability of being seen in a way that you feel doesn't particularly flatter you or that you have little control over. It makes the difference between sending someone a tastefully shot and chosen nude picture or letting them be around you in the flesh. Another example is that lots of girls have a thing where they are afraid that the way the stomach gets less flat when you sit down as opposed to standing up looks ugly or is a turn off. And that's exactly what's scary about being naked, that you can't hide anything.

But at the end of the day, as good as it feels to have someone fawn over parts of you just for being exceptional or aesthetic or whatever, having someone be unfazed by all those little details and just showing overall fondness of your body. When you feel that while they might also look your body for its own sake, it is ten times as important that it's yours - that it's you, really.
>>
File: 1475286538460.gif (2MB, 643x539px) Image search: [Google]
1475286538460.gif
2MB, 643x539px
Kinda struggling on money
Need new tires
My ex/befriend of 5 years can hook me up on a really good deal. (NO I have no romantic interest in him)
> boyfriend doesn't want me to even speak to him because he's an ex.
Can I just straight out say he's gonna help me with my car and you have nothing to worry about so stop.
I asked and he said
> as long as you're not there.
I'm not sure what to do? Listen to my boyfriend of 3 month? Or can I tell him that I'm doing this regardless and he should trust me
>>
>>17726422
I can empathize but at the same time, if she's over sixteen she realizes that dicks shrink and grow and that that's half the fun. Why would she be turned off by a neutral reality about the male body? Surely she doesn't want you to have a throbbing erection 24/7?
And in case you're afraid that someone would make fun of you for having a particularly small soft penis or whatever - that would be an entirely cold and cruel thing to do to someone, that can have no possible other consequence than that they feel hurt and insecure. Someone who would do that to you deserves no place in your life.
>>
>>17726439
Stupid cunt.
>>
>>17726440
>And in case you're afraid that someone would make fun of you for having a particularly small soft penis or whatever

I don't really fear this, it's that at the beginning of a relationship, you still don't feel as at ease with a person, it takes time for me to relax completely. I can't speak for everyone though, I'm crippling anxious, sexual matters were always troublesome for me.
>>
>>17726460
Oh, true that, there's a time and place for everything. If you're not there yet you're not there yet.
>>
File: stephens.png (194KB, 289x515px) Image search: [Google]
stephens.png
194KB, 289x515px
>ex and I break up
>things are awkward between us for months
>all of a sudden she is with another guy
>crushed and broken
>We tell another we'll talk again one day because we were friends before
>block her
>its been a month since we spoke
>Facebook still somehow thinks its important I see her new profile picture by changing it in my messenger tab
>its a pic of her and the new guy

I'm not as broken up about it as I thought I'd be but man it still fucking hurts. I've even been talking with another chick but this still threw me off.

A-At least I'm not a balding out of shape nerd with glasses like that dude ;_;
>>
>>17726464
If you'd blocked her, you wouldn't be able to see anything related to her Facebook profile.
>>
Gals, what exactly is so offensive about a guy wanting you to do things for him, or make him a nice dinner?

Now i realize its offensive if its a one sided affair and the man is selfish, but when you have someone who treats you with respect, helps you out and generally holds up their end of the relationship, i dont see why doing something nice for them would be an insult.

Perhaps its because its viewed as gendered stereotypes or perhaps having to follow less modern gender rolls seems offensive?

But deep down a lot of men respond positively to those actions, similarly to the types of romantic things guys do for women, so should something like that be seen as token of love to the one you are with, to want to do something nice for them? When did doing something kind for a man become "demeaning" ?
>>
>>17726471
I do nice things for guys all the time. Change tires on cars, help them move, hold doors for them. I don't see what you're getting at here.
>>
>>17726471
I don't expect a guy to do 'romantic things' for me, and I don't want a guy who expects me to do things like making him dinner.
>>
>>17726468
I'm not on her profile but when I go on messages, it shows everyone's picture and I accidentally saw her's and it updated.
>>
>>17726494
If you had blocked her, you wouldn't be able to see her messages. When you block someone, it's like they don't have a profile at all to you, and to the extent that you can see their content, they're listed as 'Facebook User' and you shouldn't be able to see her picture
>>
>>17726491
Although that's a relief, I still think a couple should have domestically and everyday tasks fixedly assigned to each one to avoid a certain emotional exhaustion, of not being able to decide what each should do in a certain situation, which can lead to fights &c.
>>
>>17726506
Sure, but that shouldn't be based on gender roles if the partners don't want them to be. I'd prefer an arrangement where, for example, if one partner does the cooking, the other makes dinner. Or if one person cleans the bathroom, the other vacuums. I don't want a partner who expects me to cook and clean just because I am the woman, while they sit on the couch and watch TV and change a car tire every now and then because 'that's the man's job'
>>
>>17726471
I don't mind being nice to my boyfriend, but I don't want him to expect me to do shit for him. A relationship is not a job and I am not obligated to do things for you. I do them if I want, I most definitely want, but if sometimes I can't be bothered you don't get to be pissy about it.
It is not my job. I haven't signed a contract and I don't get paid to be your sex slave/maid.

I cook my boyfriend breakfast every morning, pack his lunch, bake pies and make him nice, homemade dinners from scratch. I do his laundry, clean our house, and bring him beer and sandwiches while we're watching sports on tv. And even suck his dick, from time to time.
But if some evening I'm just "you know, love, we're going to get pizza because I feel lazy" or "can you go out buy breakfast? I am too tired this morning" he doesn't have the right to get mad.
>>
>>17726516
>if one partner does the cooking, the other makes dinner
Should be 'the other cleans up'
>>
>>17725095
Sounds like a kid who never grew the fuck up so he's lashing out as reasonable common sense based requests as though they're genuine authority to be resisted because he's probably not secure in the relationship or particularly sure what he wants out of life. He may be on the path to a minor breakdown.
>>
>>17726516
I agree, it just seems to me an oversight scraping the format of roles and assignments altogether, because a certain content doesn't suit us.
>>
>>17726531
How do you mean? I don't quite understand what you're saying.
>>
>>17726532
I mean couples who don't have any division that you mentioned at all, and decide on the spur of the moment.
>>
>>17726535
I honestly don't know many people who do that, if at all. Most couples I know who live together are aware that they ought to share domestic responsibilities

I'm not quite sure how that relates to your original question either.
>>
So I met a guy some time ago and saw him again yesterday. He seemed very interested and we exchanged numbers, but I'm not sure what to do, I'm totally inexperienced when it comes to this stuff. Should I wait for a call from him or something?
>>
>>17726439
I really shouldn't?
>>
>>17726545
You can text him what's up and try to make plans to hang. If he is not interested let him go
>>
>>17726545
No, he'll probably just text you this isn't 1987. However, if you are actually interested in him and he doesn't text you, you could just text him.
>>
Both genders, how did you first time getting rejected feel?
>>
>>17726548
The thing is I'm not too sure how I feel about him. He did make me blush when he kept touching my hands. Is it okay for me to ask him to hang out anyway?

Also how should I do it, something like "Hey how are you, wanna hang out tonight?"?
>>
>>17726480
>Change tires on cars
Marriage material. The rest is irrelevant. If you also adjust carb tuning seasonally you are the ideal woman. I will probably never meet you, and that's not important - just know you give men hope.
>>
>>17726439
eh, there are a ton of factors at play here. (how amicable was the breakup, who broke up with whom, from stories you've told what's your current boyfriends opinion on the ex's character, are there any hints that the ex is looking for a hookup, how many relationships has the current bf been in, etc.) If you really want to try to just have another real talk with your bf and explain everything. maybe both of you could go together. Honestly though if I was the bf I wouldn't be to keen on the matter either.
>>
>>17726557
Just because I tried so hard I feltl really really ashamed and super shitty.
>>
>>17726559
Do you just want him to fuck you? I mean, if you want him to go out on a date with you, then you should ask him if
>>
>>17726559
>>17726569
same guy adding on.

You should ask him if he wants to have dinner, coffee, movie. Something along those lines.
>>
File: 1463624324430.jpg (33KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1463624324430.jpg
33KB, 500x667px
What are some good openers for online dating?

I don't mean pre-canned, but general directions I can go in?

>What do you do for work?
>Do anything fun for Halloween?
>Oh you like that movie? Have you seen?

Are all super boring and don't get me many replies despite what I think is a not terrible profile.
>>
>>17726559
>>17726569
>>17726573
my things keeps posting weirdly. As a general rule do not say "hang-out" for a date. Unless your inviting him to your bedroom, because unless you're doing that it "hanging-out" does not seem like a date.
>>
Guys, help me understand the logic here. When a guy solely treats women based on their looks, why does he assume that he can compensate for his own looks with gestures and compliments?
>>
>>17726569
No, I never had sex. I would like a close boyfriend to do that with. So yeah, I'm thinking of a date?
>>17726573
Okay, thank you anon
>>
>>17726579
Does it really imply that? I'm not English so I didn't know that
>>
>>17726584
I don't really know what you're looking to get out of us. there is no logic there. he feels that way because of some combination of being an asshole and society being one that judges women on appearance and men on merits
>>
>>17726557
Pretty eh, actually. I was more or less buzzing from the fact that I finally asked that I didn't care nearly as much as I thought I would. It was a relief just knowing the answer rather than postulating endlessly and damning myself this time... and this time... and this other time for not asking.

Rejection is less painful than not knowing because you never dared, in the long run. I sound confident as shit saying that, but believe me I'm not, I still wish I followed that advice more than I do, but it has never failed to be true.
>>
>>17726584

Not all men are like that. But yeah, there are plenty of hypocrites like that.

It's just being an asshole that holds others to stricter standards than themselves.
>>
>>17726590
You could chat with him and see if he invites you first. But if not you could just tell him it was very nice seeing him again and were wondering if he wanted to get coffee or something youll definetly have to pay for urself if u ask though.

Just a tip on sex. I think it will benefit you greatly to have sex with someone who you are comfortable with. If he is nice and attractive, even if you don't end up liking him that much it you should still have sex with him or if he wants to i would recommend yu do it. If he is not gentle in sexual matters dont but if you feel very comfortable and you want to dont let the fact that its ur virginity hold u back and ur not sure if u want to be with him. I think you will feel much better if u did it, especially if he is experienced and gentle.
>>
I'm going through a break-up. It's not the first time, but I can't help but feel sad as fuck. It's like everything that I see or hear reminds me of her. I can't understand why just a few days ago she seemed so in love and now we've come to this. I'd like to text her, tell her that I miss her and ask her how can she be so calm about this. It's like all the good times didn't mean nothing and she won't even miss me.

I know only time will heal me. But I still want to move on as fast as possible. How can I do it?
>>
>>17726611
Have sex with other people and do drugs.
>>
>>17726557
It felt very shitty, but definitely a learning experience of some sort. She was always really cool and let me down charmin soft, which I appreciate. Honestly I think I caught her off guard, I don't think she was expecting me to ask her out when I did. The only thing that was a bit awkward was that we still had a class together. Though it wasn't as awkward as I thought it might be.
>>
>>17726613
I can't. I'm not that kind of guy girls just want to fuck. And I'm not into drugs, don't want to ruin my life.
>>
>>17726609
Ok. As for the sex, I would definitely like to do it with someone I'm comfortable with, but is there a point in rushing? I'd like to really know him and be in a relationship before I do that
>>
>>17726557

It doesn't feel nice. I just wanted to disappear. Specially because people around me (not only my friends) quickly caught wind of it.

It lasted only one day. After that, everyone forgot about it and I was back to normal.

Still hurts when it happens, but now I know it's only temporal.
>>
>>17726557
I moved town and burned all her stuff. In my defense it was a lot less dramatic than it sounds.
>>
>>17726575
I like if someone makes a joke or asks a question about the shit I wrote in my profile.
Make me laugh, type properly, look decent and I'm sold.

I met my boyfriend online. In my profile I said something about my lifestyle changes (I started working out, quit smoking, went on a diet), and he said he wanted to encourage my debauchery and offer me fast food. It made me smile. We met up at a burger king a few days later. It was sweet and kind of refreshing.
>>
>>17725627
Maybe your standards are a bit too high.
>>
>>17726619
Yes, the reason to rush it is it will feel very very good. Also though you will become a lot more comfortable with sex, and someone with experience can help you get there, different positions and what. Another good reason would be that if you wait to have sex with someone like 4 months into the relationship, youre going to have an extra reason why you shouldnt break up with them. When in reality your virginity should never have value in a relationship.

Overall yes I think if you feel horny and want to fuck you should if you get the oppurtunity and feel comfortable. The status of your relationship with the guy should have absolutely no bearing what so ever on that decision.
>>
>>17725392
Don't want to damage our friendship. I value it too much.

Agree on the second halve yeah
>>
>>17726616
start drinking then? other than that let time heal the wound
>>
>>17726645
I don't know, my morals tell me I shouldn't give my virginity away just like that. I'm not Western so it's different where I'm from
>>
i plan to ask her out tomorrow

just to be sure: if she tells me she already had plans, and doesn't suggest an alternate time, that's me being turned down, right?
>>
>>17726650
>Don't want to damage our friendship. I value it too much.

A friendship that makes you suffer and resentful towards her? You sure it's worth it?
>>
For both genders; muscle women, yay or nay
>>
>>17726675
unfortunately yes
>>
>>17726678

In my case... nay, but that's because I'm a lazy son of a bitch and no person that respects their body would go out with me.

I'm not fat, just eat very bad and don't exercise.
>>
>>17726471
Treating your partner with respect is the minimun you can do, and I do it too. So since I do the same in that regard I don't understand why anybody would expect me to take care of all the cooking for example.

In an ideal relationship both of us would cook alone sometimes and together whenever we could. I wouldn't mind doing more of it since I like it, but again, I wouldn't like that to be expected or demanded.
>>
>>17726678
girl that works out some for a sport? perfectly fine. Girl that works out excessively so to the point of visible muscle bulges? no thank you
>>
>>17726675

Not necessarily. If she's genuinely busy and her calendar is full she may not know what time to suggest. Especially if you catch her by surprise with it. But yes, it could also be rejection.
>>
How can I tell if a girl was genuinely enjoying my presense or just being nice and laughing at my dumb jokes to be polite?
>>
>>17726678
Guy here, yes
>>
>>17726697
How ugly are you
>>
>>17726689
we hung out this weekend so i don't know if it will be a total surprise or not

kind of i guess? because i don't normally talk to her after class, so that would be different
>>
>>17726697

The same way you get if any other person enjoys your presence:

Does she seek you out some of the time?

Does she engage in one on one talking with you even if there are other people around?

Does she remember what you tell her?

Does she write or call you?

You don't have to say "Yes" to all of these, but if you say "No" to all, then you have your answer.
>>
>>17726700
Idk but she was staring at me quite often before I talked to her.
>>17726702
Thanks
>>
>>17725693
why is this in every thread :')

is it.. a meme?
>>
>>17726678
Voluptuous>cardio bunny>muscular>normal
>>
>>17726439
Sounds like a lot of trouble for a hook up on tires
>>
>Be me 26 full time work and full time student. Very busy
>Start seeing a girl. Been friends for 4 years
>Starts getting romantic and sexual
>All of a sudden she 180s and wants to be just friends
>I had been making time for her because I thought it was something more. Don't really have time to hang with friends until semester is over.
>Used to hang out and watch Netflix twice a week.
>I cancelled the last two weeks because I don't have that kind of time until semester ends (in one month)
>She is visibly starting to get annoyed
Am I in the wrong here? I made time for her because I thought it could be something more. If she wants to be just friends I'm fine with that, but that means school has to come before her now. Doesn't it?
>>
>>17727005
You've got a good head on your shoulders lad, she needs to learn you cant have your cake and eat it too. If she were your gf then its worth setting aside special time for her but she's just a friend now and you need to focus on your studies. You can tell her what you just wrote here but she'll probably get mad and ghost you. Ignore that shit if she does.
>>
>>17724550
to girls:

I can't stop fapping to this girl I've been hanging out with lately (just eating out, probably will ask her out for movies next time). Would you feel creeped out by a guy doing this? Would it depend on whether you see hanging out as friendly or potentially romantic?

I specifically avoid fapping to anyone I personally know but I can't resist. I get a bit excited even when she just takes her sweater off or adjusts her jeans, never mind getting close enough to smell her perfume.

I am 23.
>>
>>17727397
>im a guy, but i think i can answer.
its not that weird to be jerking it to a girl you know and like. however, it would be pointless and weird to tell her.

>Would it depend on whether you see hanging out as friendly or potentially romantic?
i mean if you end up as an orbiter it would just be sad i guess, but yeah i mean, its not weird to be attracted to her and to have "bedroom thoughts".
>>
Girls

Have you ever taken guy "out of the friendzone"?

Like, I was just told by a girl she was not interested, if I was going to remain friends should I still try to look and be my best in hopes that I get upgraded or should I just stick with my natural friendships?
>>
>>17727397
It's not weird to do that, but telling her you do that is.

>>17727437
My boyfriend and I were 'just friends' before we started dating. That said, it wasn't like he'd asked me out and I'd rejected him in the past. If she's told you she's not interested, move on.
>>
>>17727451
We go out to brunch regularly and hang out 1 on 1 a lot. I wouldn't call myself an orbiter, but being told there's a lack of interest makes me want to just not put as much time into being around her.
But I'm probably just going to slowly let it die and pull out
>>
What's it like to have a QT White girlfriend? Seems to me, white grills are overly hostile to us Indian bros... :(
>>
>>17725693

Sorry bro, but chances are, you will be feasting on those leftovers. Once they go black.. you know the rest, LOL.
>>
Man this is a late as fuck reply
>>17724626
>Not to be rude, but are you 100% sure you are not in her friendzone?
I'm never sure about anything, but she'll often make sexual innuendo about me and I haven't seen her do it toward anyone else.
>You said she likes you very much, but did she ever make any advances towards you?
Once, but it was several years back. I shied away and I still feel terrible about it. She keeps contacting me though, and initates 99% of the time.
>If I were her and you were friendzoned by me I would feel very awkward and sad (because it would crush you so much and probably end the relationship)
Yes, I couldn't handle something like that, which is a major factor in not confessing to her. If she wasn't interested I'd be so embarrassed I could never contact her again.
>>
>>17727513
>Unapologetic rapist-tier sexual aggression
>SMS text spam
>SMS text spam about how you're a bitch and a whore if you don't reply just as often
>Parents who will eternally treat you like a lower caste
>No pooing in the loo
Gee I wonder why.
>>
>>17727513
White girls are rightfully hostile to Indian guys.
All Indian guys I have met over the years are just fucking insane.
>>
>>17724631
Nail polish, millions of piercings, tattoos, overly short skirts that they keep trying to pull down, high heels, blue/black lipstick that makes them look dead... I don't get a lot of things about women
>>
What are your acceptable age differences? I was shut down by a guy in his 30's because I was too old. I'm 26.
>>
>>17724740
Really depends on the man. Some like it, myself included, and some dont
>>
File: 1468310111392.png (138KB, 468x667px) Image search: [Google]
1468310111392.png
138KB, 468x667px
>>17727726
>tfw you fucking love good nails, high heels and blue/black lipstick
then theres also that purple lipstick, can look so goddamn elegant
I pop a chubby just thinking about it, good on everyone that uses these kind of things to success, that is, without looking trashy and instead you look elegant.
>>
>>17727728
Lol.
I am 23, dated guys from 2 years younger to 10 years older than me.
I would date slightly older or younger but it'd start to become a turnoff.

Your guy seems like a moron.
>>
>>17724631
Loads of make up that they need to check up on all the time, completely impractical clothes that prevent them moving and sitting correctly, like heels. Abuse of perfume and strong-smelling products. Tiny animals in bags.
>>
>>17726559
If you're not super sure, something simple like what you suggested would give you more time to figure out where you wanna go with this
>>
>>17727728
well I just turned 26 and I wouldn't date a 26 yo
>>
My girlfriend is terrified of having sex with my friends, what should I do?
>>
>>17727728
Tbh those are the trash tier men, you don't want an old ass guy who's obsessed with youth. Huge red flag, signals vanity and an inability to commit.

I'm 23 and most of my friends wouldn't date someone in their 30s. The girls my age and younger who date guys in their late 20s and up are super trashy and have issues. Smokers, overweight, super promiscuous, some are literally borderline retarded. The guys have issues as well. Usually lazy, vain, have control issues, think they're "alphas" but just come across as pathetic. Studies show people in age gap relationships are negatively selected from the dating pool.

My max is 26, but my preference would be 21-25. Look at it as a good thing, you're weeding out the negatives and making space for more LTR material guys.
>>
A guy I sat next to pretty much every day in my junior and senior years of HS just deleted me from FB. We went to a small HS and he still has pretty much all of our classmates still added. Does this mean he secretly disliked me or something? I don't really post much, neither did he.
>>
>>17727881
>just deleted me from FB
how did you even know this?
>>
>>17727886
I mean in the last couple of months. I remember seeing a status of his a short time ago. I just went to our HS group and saw him linked with an "add this person" button on it. I have everyone else added.
>>
>>17727895
Maybe he wants to fuck you.
>>
>>17727881
What an insignificant issue. He did it because you never talk, I clear up my "friends" every few months.
>>
>>17727912
The thing is he has almost all of our class added and I know he doesn't talk to at least half of them now, and didn't talk to them in high school. It feels personal so I'm thinking why others delete specific people.
>>
Could it ever be too late to invite a girl out?
I met a girl some weeks ago, there was some connection but then we exchanged a few messages on FB. Now its silence.
>>
>>17727728
I've only dated someone my age and someone 6 years older (currently dating).
People considerably older than me put me off because I feel like they may only want to date me because I'm younger.
>>
>>17727924
>they may only want to date me because I'm younger
no shit
>>
Girls, what things besides basic hygiene (showering, washing hair, cutting nails...) do you do to improve your appearance?
>>
>>17727935
wearing makeup, eyeliner, lipstick, paint nails, wear a cute dress, etc.
>>
>>17727950
None of those things improve your appearance
>>
>>17727935
Working out and eating well.
Shaving "all hair under the eyes", like my ex liked to say.
Taking care of my skin (reducing blemishes, keeping it moisturised, etc)
Using make up to enhance my good traits.
Doing my hair.
Wearing nice clothes and lingerie that makes my butt and breasts look nicer.
>>
>>17727966
Sry I'm a guy
>>
>>17727974
Then they definitely won't approve your appearance.
>>
How many women actually do kinky weird shit in bed? I've been with a handful, and they always comment on how different I am in bed. Is it really that uncommon to do stuff that isn't missionary or doggy? Shit, I've even had prostitutes comment on how adventurous I am...
>>
>>17727999
Define "kinky weird shit"
>>
>>17728011
I put my thumb in a girls butt hole while fucking her doggy, and choking her a little... She thought I was fucking Don Juan, slayer of pussy, because of it.
>>
>>17728016
If you did that to me I would beat you unconscious and call the cops.
>>
>>17727999
I don't do kinky weird shit like, I don't know, pooping on people?
But, yeah, I have tried a few things in the bedroom.
>>
>>17728142
You'd be surprised. I've had women say that to me, but once you get them even the slightest bit turned on they love it.
>>
>>17728159
I've had men tell me that too. I tell them they're creepy disgusting rapists :)
Be careful now, the next chick you try that on might be one like me :)
You might end up rotting in prison :)
>>
>>17728171
Bullshit... I've been doing this for years, ain't never had a complaint even the smallest complaint, and I ain't in prison yet.
>>
>>17724631
dark lipstick

no guy is into that shit, makes you looks weird
>>
>>17728174
It works fine until the one time it doesn't :)
>>
I've asked a girl out and she agreed. We've been texting back forth for a week but she's been getting distant and texting hours to a day later when I see her posting snapchats. Is she not interested anymore?
>>
>A week ago, GF is so in love that she's jealous about other girls liking me.
>Now she dumps me and tells me she doesn't love me anymore.

How can girls change their mind like this?
>>
>>17728210
When are you going out?
>>
>>17728211
Cats want what they can't have. If someone else want the apple, the cat wants the apple. If nobody wants the apple, the cat gets bored.
>>
>>17728228
I didn't set a date cause after the long pauses between responses (while i know shes on her phone) I figured she wasn't interested.
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.