[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to forgive and move on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1300668675691.jpg (9KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
1300668675691.jpg
9KB, 255x197px
I don't know if this belongs here, or on /an/, but here I go.
A few weeks ago my mom and I adopted a dog from the pound; a young Japanese Chin. She lives with me and loves her new life. She had clearly never had a yard, and flinched like she had been severely beaten. She had apparently been roaming her neighborhood for about a month and was super skinny and had a bunch of ticks.
Shes always happy and really brightened up the house. My nine year old pekingese is even cool with her.
Anyway, last week, while I was sick in bed, she got to a kitten I had been bottle feeding for almost a month and killed him. She just chewed him; like grooming but way too hard. I saw no breaks in his skin, but there was blood everywhere.
Its been days now and I can't move on. My family wants me to keep her and they've all moved on and are loving on her like it never happened. The dog adores me, but all I can see is her white happy face covered in my kitten's blood.
I know a lot of blame lies with me. I knew the kitten was getting more mobile and should have secured him better. But I was sick and didn't know I had a killer in my house.
What do I /adv/? My antidepressants aren't holding up to this...
>>
>>17724411
go back to a previous save and try again
>>
>>17724416
I really really wish I could
>>
>>17724411
If your dog didn't intentionally kill the kitten, that would be terribly fucked of you to get rid of it.
Since you cannot prove your dog didn't kill your kitten intentionally, it seems you must kill your dog.
>>
>>17724411
maybe buy some more kittens and feed them to your new dog, like, it would desensitive you
>>
File: 1477891424973.png (136KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1477891424973.png
136KB, 325x325px
>>17724416
>>
>>17724437
**Desensitize
you horrendous fucking slut
>>
Killer is anthropomorphizing the dog a bit. You had an abused animal in your house, not a troubled teen who just needed to get his life together. You had an animal that needed leadership and to be controlled so it can't lash out. It was a roaming dog, it has eaten cats, birds, and all sorts of other animal meat. It sees those things as food, and that isn't going to be easy to break. The failure is on you, not just for the kitty dying, but for not being able to see how the dog is only guilty of being a dog placed in a situation it should not have been.

I am sorry for your loss, I hope you can learn and grow from this.
>>
>>17724447
This x9000
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.