[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get back at someone who stabbed me in the back?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 8a4.jpg (14KB, 600x384px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
14KB, 600x384px
how do i get back at someone who stabbed me in the back?
>>
Elope with their sister.
>>
File: leanna.jpg (41KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
leanna.jpg
41KB, 480x854px
>>17724160
even if i could i wouldn't. her sister is like a 5/10. pic related
>>
>>17724172
bang the sis, lead her on break her heart
>>
>>17724181
plus i was thinking more of how to fuck with her over the internet.
>>
>>17724142
Or just be mature and let go of it. You are free from the responsibility of exacting revenge. She will end up with a knife in her back without your help.
>>
>>17724212
true. but it'd feel good to put the knife there myself. or at least provide the knife.
>>
>>17724232
No you wouldn't. But I understand your position, so go ahead if you think that's what you want.
>>
You could forgive them and grow as a person, denying yourself a petty, temporary pleasure for a better long-term state of being. Now you've turned this situation into a growing experience, and you avoided the bitterness and festering that grudges and revenge bring. Good job.
>>
>>17724142
Become a fat nigger
>>
>>17724470
no i actually made a police report about her doing drugs. its not a lie either
>>
>>17724570
idk if anything will happen cause its been like a week since shes smoked weed. but its still illegal where she is so :/
>>
>>17724470
I hate how right you were. I regret doing anything. I feel terrible. I've completely ruined any chances of reconciliation too. Now it's over for good.
>>
>>17724142
Even when you get what you want it's great for about 5 min and then you realize your still upset about it.
>>
>>17725667
It wasn't until the next day I started feeling like shit. But yea now I feel so fucking stupid. My chances of staying friends was pretty low anyways, she was ghosting me before this.
>>
>>17724195
/b/ dubs decides thread
that's always fun for the whole family
>>
If you're stabbed in the back you should see a doctor desu
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.