[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if they never read it, sometimes you just need to get it out.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 16

File: IMG_1437.png (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1437.png
5KB, 500x500px
Even if they never read it, sometimes you just need to get it out.
>>
It hurts more to think about how easy it was for you to get over me than to think about you with someone else.
How do I stop feeling so hurt over something that happened so long ago? I probably shouldn't have bottled it up, but this is just a bit past ridiculous. I just wish we could talk about it. Or anything, really.
"I thought of you today, and with words I can't describe the way mi corazón se movió."
>>
I miss talking to you so much. All the dumb shit we did. Fuck I just want to hear your voice. I'm sorry for the shit I did. I'm not going to say everything was entirely my fault, you had a hand in things too you know that, but I was out of line. I was so blinded by my own emotions, not like that's a excuse for the things I did. All I could express was pure fucking rage, which I'm sure your aware of. I'm not sure where this even leading in all honesty. I regret what I said, I was wrong, I admit it. Truth is, you're way to good of a person to be completely cut from my life. Can we just talk things out and get all the frustrations and anger that we never got out when we should have? Hope you had a good Halloween.
>>
>>17723904
>All I could express was pure fucking rage
lmao
opposite of me

S
Kinda like you. You're great company. I hope we have an ongoing relationship, and I wouldn't mind if it evolved.

A
You better be doing good because I'd hate to see you hurt

N
I think you're lying about your "boyfriend", but even if he's your husband, I'm still going to flirt. I like your company, too, idk if you're just telling me that lie because you think I will just stop talking, but I hope you're trusting me more, now. Not really pushing for more personal time together, you know
>>
Heeey carrot, it's been a while, hope you're doing well. Just wanted to say that I still miss you lots and that I can't seem to forget about you whether I like it or not haha you really left a mark on me.
How's uni by the way? Any scientific breakthroughs? Damn I wish we didn't live so far away from each other. All the best -obnoxious blonde guy
>>
Students who sit in front of me at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette,

Stop fucking going on Reddit in the middle of class. I don't want to look at some dumb gaming gifs or a picture of a dog when I'm trying to learn. There's a hundred people who sit behind you and it's extremely disruptive, learn to have some self-awareness you dick.

And that goes for you too, greasy guy with the same red hat on every day who decides to sit in the fucking front and pull up dumb memes. Just fuck off, please.
>>
>>17723863
U fucking hate not ever talking to you again Tania, Or Sofía, or Candela, or Elizabeth, so on and on. But fucking he'll tania, you being the fine piece of girl you were and I totally fucked it up, even after sensing the (chemistry?) towards me, or at least not even chemistry but the true interest in you to talke to me so friendly, so warm. I hate to think that I'll never have the balls to approach you, but if we ever meet up I the future i promise I will invite you to a nice cup of coffee and even if nothing happens , I'll be happy knowing that at least we tried, because In the end, its all that fucking matters don't it
>>
I,

You say you're sorry all the time but you owe me thousands of dollars... if you were sorry you would have started to deal with that.

You have me like... $250. Out of the $12k I lost because of your selfish bullshit.

This is all I think about whenever I hear your name. Not the time we spent, or your cheating, or any of that. Just the stress you put onto me financially while you run around buying a car, computers, phones, everything.guilt free like as if you didn't ruin someone's life.

Christ, what the fuck is wrong with people.
J
>>
>>17724110
you don't have to look at their screen dumbass.

You have to be retarded.
>>
Leah,

I still think about you after all this time, you know. It was hard getting over it at first, but time helps; how are you doing? Did you manage to get the grade you wanted? I hope that one day we can catch up and you can tell me all about the last year or two, as friends. You were always so driven and determined to succeed; I don't doubt that, if you haven't already, you'll get where you want to be in time.

Yours,

J
>>
>>17723904
initials?
>>
>>17724137
Classroom redditor detected.

Recognize that a laptop is a miniature TV when you pull up massive gifs, and if you're sitting in the front of the room everyone can see it whether they want to or not. At least have the decency to sit in the back. Everyone else thinks it's disruptive.
>>
I'm sorry that Halloween is spoiled for you.
I wish you'd let me in. I could make you feel better. We never have to fuck.
>>
I hate you. I hate that you lied to me. Fuck you, your loss.
>>
>>17724467
Fuck off.
>>
I know i fuked up last friday, and because of that i must suffer the consequences. I apologized to them and left the group that I should have never been part of... i am sorry but this time my anxiety has become worse over my actions cant help it but its killing me in the inside. You deserve better and i know all of you would be happy if i keep my distance and take a step back, after all im nothing but trouble. I have to admit i was a little jealous of him since u bragged a few times on anything he did and kinda made me feel less. But who am i to judge his clearly a better friend that i would ever be. Maybe im ment to be alone i just want you to be happy.
>>
>>17724494
Just invite me in. It's cold out here and the sun will be up soon.
>>
S,

I have a massive crush on you. Just being around you makes me happy, and I think I make you happy too.

I really want you to like me back, and I wish I could just ask, but it never seems like the right time. I could always just send you a message, but I don't want to do something like that online. It'd be too awkward. I want us to be alone for like 5 minutes so we can just talk. I really think this could be something.

Looks like I'll probably get my chance soon, and hopefully I don't fuck it up.

L
>>
I miss you. I'm not brave enough to admit that I still miss you. And...I think I never stopped loving you. I am broken.
I'm waiting for you. I'll always be waiting for you.
>>
I fucked up. I lost my job. Because of anxiety, I didn't leave my home, and didn't report for work. I got fired, but probably would have happened sooner than later.

I just wasn't productive, was tired all the time, and totally stressed out. Entirely my fault, because I was going to sleep late, and getting less than 3-4 hours a day.

I handled stress poorly, but I have to face the future. I'm trying to be a better person, trying to gain more knowledge, and still trying to get a new job.
>>
This goes to everyone in this world who will ever look at me or talk to me.

Don't.

Thanks.
>>
>>∆
>∆∆
>>
>>17724272
god damn you're fucking retarded
>>
>>17724799
Keep your head up, man. You can do it
>>
>>17724198
A
>>
I cannot take how far things have fallen and how far things have been crushed. The only times I feel happy is when I am drunk and can pretend it’s the past or a future that hasn’t come to be. I want to just shudder away or disappear. I feel trapped and helpless and have absolutely no confidence in myself or any future I could carve out. I want to die for a good cause.
>>
>>17724747
Just fucking message me. It's your turn.
>>
Hey M

Wish we could go for drinks together

P
>>
File: Hamster.jpg (45KB, 600x428px) Image search: [Google]
Hamster.jpg
45KB, 600x428px
Hey x, after all these years I still love you. We haven't even been together for a majority of these years, but I still feel this way because of my interpretation of what love is. I feel like you're different from all of the crowd, but you don't realize it. I've wanted to try and bring that to your attention, but I've been too busy struggling to become a functional person in spite of my dysfunctional upbringing. This struggle has really taken it's toll on me, as you can see by my current living conditions. I feel that if I didn't go out of my way to attempt become a better, more psychologically informed person that I could be just as seemingly appealing as the other guys that you are interested in, but I know that acting as if I'm a complete person and having a family as if I'm a complete person will only result in another broken family with another neglected and miserable kid that would go on to continue the hopeless cycle. I want to break that cycle. I want to have a family the right way, with you, but I feel that to do that you would have to either get on the same page as me or wait for me. Neither of those seem probable. I feel that you will inevitably rush, just as our peers, into a relationship with someone (that you hardly know), have children (that you won't be prepared for), and thus bring in more sadness into this world. I'm not sure why I'm typing all this, but I wish you the best of luck if that does happen. I can't sacrifice my personal growth for you. I'm sorry. As for me, if you do worry that I'm going to wither away at your loss, I won't. As I stated before, I have a different interpretation of love. No one is truly special. The connection I have to you can be established with anyone. I just really hoped that it'd be you. Talk to you later x, if you'd like we could remain friends, I hold no animosity towards you.
>>
>>17725349
That can be arranged, provided it is voiced beyond this board. A simple hey would do.
>>
>>17725462
no it wouldn't
>>
>>17725467
You know best, I suppose. Continue on with your miserable life, friend.
>>
>>17725349
Leave Mary Jane alone Peter
>>
>>17725470
Why do you think I'm miserable?
>>
>>17725268
Last initial?
>>
>>17705054
Hey, stranger.

You threw them out, huh? I don't blame you, but part of me wishes you kept them. Memories and all that. Oh well. Such is life, yeah? I suppose I should do the same with yours? To think all that is just garbage now. That stirs something inside.
Thank you for wishing me well. I've healed and moved on, thankfully.
We were very different indeed, but I think we're both better people now, and if anyone, it's thanks to you. You had The Strength (VIII) to do what had to be done.
As usual, I think you've long moved on, and that's quite alright.
>Not much more I want to communicate can be said with words.
I'll be blunt, there's really nothing I want to say to you. I'm not angry, but I think there's still resentment there. Somewhere.
This is likely the last time you'll hear from me, so I'll give you a brief summary on my current situation.
- Fingertips are dry as fuck, I just realized.
- Depression is under control and gone.
- Studying mad hard, trying to get my master's.
- Also studying mad hard for upcoming civil servant exam as a biologist.
- Kids are alright. Fatty's taken a liking to rubbing his dumb face over my beard at 3am everyday. Not like I wanted to sleep or anything, b-baka! Princess is as stubborn as ever. She argues back everytime we scold her..Which is nonstop since she does whatever the fuck she wants.
- Not single. This is the most nonchalant way I can say this.
- I was pestered into participating in a tournament and won myself a copy of Moon(when it comes out). Go figure, huh? Ciel is mad credit.
Murky is just mad.
- Uhh..What else.. Oh yeah I totes ignored your last text. Didn't feel like having a conversation with you. I'd apologize but I don't really feel sorry.
- Did you know Negan bashed both Abraham AND Glenn's skull in TWD? Spoiler alert. Get rekt, nerd.

>with words.
I've always told you "action over words" and let's just say you've done your fair share of actions lately and showed me how you truly feel.Hit char limit! Bye!
>>
>>17725648
S
>>
>>17725648
yours?
>>
>>17725467
Why not?
>>
I'm tired of you always depending on me to have a good time in your life. Why the fuck are you so needy for me when you've had such a shitty life in the past? You should have learned by now that you should ultimately rely on yourself for your own happiness.
>>
File: 1472845452039.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472845452039.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
>>17725922
Maybe that person is lonely

That's terrible to say
>>
>>17725903
C
>>
>>17725919
She's got high standards and it's hard to keep her entertained.
I need to work on myself first.
>>
>>17725938
It's their own fault then you fucking weeaboo virgin sperg
>>
When will I learn (blue isn't red)

I am the biggest fucking idiot I know.
I don't even know who I want to write to in here: you to tell you how sick I am of this shit, or you other-you to... well, I don't know. I can't talk to you any more.
Sometimes I wish that I'd died in that fire. I grow weary.

Anon.
>>
M

I don't know what it is about you, some of the shit you do indicates interest, other stuff just points to us being friends.

I just wish that you can just straight up give me a clear and final answer.

I am getting sick of this whole "I'm busy deal"

Maybe you are legit busy, and can't find a window. But it is impossible to tell. I'll try again when it looks like shit should calm down next month or later this month.

I fully think that something could happen between us if we just have a chance to hang out, on our own time.

If you are not interested in me romantically, just tell me. I won't mind, and then maybe we can just continue as friends?

And about R. I don't know what his deal it, but something strikes me as off about him. I could never trust the guy. Now, I understand he's your friend, just be careful around him. He may try something stupid. Just a heads up.

D.
>>
>>17726442
Lmao, leave her alone you jealous beta creep
R will be fucking that sweet ass while you write cringy letters on /adv/.
>>
>>17726472
Nah.

It's not like I am some 300lb neck beard going after some 10/10 model or anything.
>>
Saw your picture, fuck you're beautiful, a perfect example of my temple analogy.
M
>>
>>17726583
Fuck off creep
>>
It hurts me that you placed me in this tedious existence that only use is to show me all the thing that i can have and even doe i ask you for help you do nothing in respect.well i belive you exist but i also believe you you dont give a shit
>>
>>17726674
O-ookay...
>>
I know it's my turn, in this weird dance we're doing once again. You reached out last time, so next one should be on me, but I'm going to skip my turn. I was pretty clear last time, and I don't want you to misunderstand what I meant. You fucked up, and as willing as I am to forgive you, you need to ask for it first. Really miss you, man. You know I'm still waiting for you. Just don't make me wait forever.
>>
>>17723863
T

I'm sorry that I keep fucking up and that everything is like this. I wasn't ready and I'm not emotionally developed enough to hold a stable relationship. I need to go back to therapy.
Everything is fucked
>>
I know you didn't mean to hurt me, but that doesn't mean you hurt me any less. You said you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself. I say let me show you the things I love about you, maybe you'll love yourself the way I do. Can we try again?

D
>>
Soo appart the only emotion I ever felt in my life is pain amd until this if somebody ask if there was something good in life i would have realistically said no but ever since i see you i relised i also feel happyness when i see you and i dont know how or why but it just is and we talk and texted but i dont know how to tell because I rather continue feeling pain in the rest of my life thatn hurt you if things go wrong or to even know if you like me back
>>
J,

I was looking forward to coming home so much. The year I spent seperated from my friends and family was one of the loneliest times of my life. I was ready for us to set off on so many adventures; to make new fantastic memories. But we didn't. We got into that argument and everything stopped. You could have played it off as nothing but you didn't. You could have told the truth; it was just a heated argument and not a shouting match but you didn't. You could have been a friend, but you weren't.

You snapped every last connection I had to you and our friends. I spent a year looking forward to our time together only to have you pull the rug from under my feet. You destroyed my time at home and I'd never known loneliness like it.

It took two months for you to reach out to me, and even then it was only to stop our friends feeling awkward when talking about me. You didn't give a damn about me. You only thought about yourself. I trusted you more than I trusted anyone and you stabbed me in the back.

Now I'm alone again. My family are far away and my "friends" don't talk to me. I should have never trusted you. I only hope you experience this some day, so you realise exactly how much you hurt me.

M
>>
I don't want you to touch me after seeing your exs pics hidden on your computer. I'm trying to let it go but you just don't stop having surprises on there. I'm hurt and disgusted and just want space. I'm seeing you in a different light and it paints an ugly picture. Like I want someone who I questioned even brushing his teeth and showering today to be all over me. It just all adds up to a big no
>>
I will feel very sad if you are thinking in the same way about me now, I made a really big effort for change myself this three years, and I want to tell you: I'm sorry, I'm really sorry, I'm still liking you, although less than I did in the past, that happy/a bit manic expression of the other day was completely overacted and I just did it for make me feel better with myself, because I thought you were looking me in a despective way and that was going to make me feel miserable, I know I was wrong with that, the despective face but is because when I see I'm still getting nervous, I just want to apologize for all the things I made to you in the past, you only wanted to be kind and I became obsessed with you, let me explain, was a moment of my life when I hadn't accepted what I was, so when I looked you I used to feel bad by not being under your meat, under your skin, by not having your pyshical appearance, and that made feel inferior in some way, but know that I never could hurt you, I don't even look your facebook since the time you unblocked me, I never could hurt anyone in any way and for me, the figure of the obsessed lover that ends kidnapping his crush is kinda cliche to me so I refuse to be that way, my idea of obsessed is being in complete submission with you, I could did anything for you, anything you what asked me for, I could be in a way your slave, if you didn't make fun of me with your friends and treated me with respect, I feel so bad if exist someone angry or sad or scared by my fault, I just want to tell you that the things are more clear for me now, and I hope to be your friend in the distant future.

What am I? I can't tell you, is not the moment for me, sorry, if you, for any reason, get news of me in the next years you will maybe understand me better.

Again, I'm sorry, I hope that one day your heart will can forgive me.
>>
Dear A,

You probably don't remember me by now. After all a lot of fans write you, some of them, like me, seeking advice for their issues. I just wrote you once about it. Some time later you said you were curious whether an appeal to curiosity is an effective measure of preventing suicide. I wouldn't say it was in my case. But when you wrote me back, what gave me strength was just that you did. That you cared. Even though you felt like shit at the time yourself, you cared to reach out to me. Later, many, many times, I felt like I can't just kill myself because I would fail you. But it's been like one and a half a year by now and it's been getting gradually worse. I feel like I'm close to breaking. Giving up. Finally having enough courage to do it and to do it right this time. I keep wondering that maybe I should write you again. Maybe it could give me that boost of motivation again. But it's all futile and you don't deserve to be bothered by people like that. I don't have much else to do. There are no therapy options for me, in the situation I'm in. There's no more people to reach out to. I just want to leave this asteroid.

Thank you for everything,
K
>>
>>17726713
But I already asked.
>>
>>17726774
lmao fucking pussy
>>
>>17726798
"Sorry about that" doesn't quite cut it, does it? I don't mean that as snark, I really want to trust you but it's hard, thanks to both of us.
>>
>>17726712
It's probably the same moron replying to all of letters in here.
>>
>>17726719
Initials
>>
I still remember the first time we talked one on one. We were both just "bored". I knew I loved you by the end of that first summer and you loved me but we could never make it happen. We went to dances, held hands, we were so close, but no cigar. I got a girlfriend but she's nothing compared to you and she can never make me feel like you do. And you have your romantic interests. I hate the feeling that you moved on and I still can't. I still love you, and I want you to be mine forever.
>>
What's the deal with you? At first you were super into me, then you got all distant and avoided me. Recently, you were acting into me again, and as soon as I started playing back along, you start getting distant again. If you're playing games with me, it's getting old and really starting to mess with my head. I'm not good at this stuff, and am not really experienced in how this stuff works. And when it comes down to it, if this is a sign of what being with you is like, I'm not sure we even have enough in common to make how shitty you might treat me worth it. I like you, and I think you like me, too, so stop playing the stupid games. Or at least be willing to talk to me about it, or get your priorities straight or something. Because what you're doing now just sucks, for both of us.
>>
>>17727091
O
>>
File: image.gif (496KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
496KB, 500x384px
Nick,

This is my second time writing about you. It's funny, I know you've moved on... But I know you know that I won't. You know that I'll always be ready to talk to you again. You were my only friend for the most of 2016, and throughout that time, the only thing i looked forward to was talking to you. I doubt you'll ever read this, but on the chance you do... Message me will you?

Ethan
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 500x301px
I'm going to break the rules a bit...

Dear Myself,

Why? Why must you always cause yourself pain and suffering? Why do you end up causing the ones you care about the most to leave? Why do you end up making friends, only to push them away eventually? Fix your fucking life. YOU caused them to leave. YOU are the reason they're gone. YOU are the one they hate. YOU should just fucking leave already.

Have fun fucking up your next relationship with a human being,

Me
>>
I was very surprised to get your text this morning. But I had a great time spending the day with you. It was really hard though to remind myself not to make a move, but Damn did you look good in your jammies. I'm glad I was able to help, and I'm glad we could spend the day together.
I only regret bringing up one topic, but I won't over think it. I'll see you this weekend, and look forward to celebrating your birthday with you.
>>
What the fuck? What is wrong with you? I understand why you made your choices, and i understand some of the mistakes I made, but things didn't have to end that way, and we could've been on good terms. Sure I messed up the first attempt at reaching out to you, but that's on me and I think it's actually a hilarious story. But I wished you a Happy Halloween because you loved it so much ,and you fucking disregarded it? What kind of shitty person doesn't have the decency to at least say thanks? And then you continue to see what the fuck I'm up to? I don't know what's wrong with you, and I don't particularly care anymore. Well, at least I finally have my reason to really hate you.

I'll make myself better, not for you, but completely out of spite for you. I think you know I'm a big loss already, and again, I believe you made the right choice when it came down to it, but it's like you tossed away all of your regard for me. Either way, I won't try to reach out or catch up to you again, so I guess we're past the point of ever reconciling. See you.
>>
Did you ever love me?
>>
>>17727160
Initials?
>>
>>17727277
i did, but i fell out of love. i'm sorry. please find somebody else.
>>
I've had feelings for you for months and I had wanted so badly to approach you and try to start something between us even if it didn't go past friendship. Just when I thought I had finally worked up the courage, you had to crush me by finding someone else. I had hoped I could get over you easily since we never see each other on a regular basis, but I saw you today when I was leaving my shitty job and it took everything I had not to break down right then and there. I regret not taking the chance I had to tell you when I did but this is what I get for waiting around.
>>
I told everyone we broke up. It turns out that you just went MIA for a week and went suicidal. I never caught it. I didn't see the signs. I've known you for years and have no connection anymore. I'm trying to sympathise but I can't. I physically can't. I want empathy, I want to be normal more than anything. But I can't. I don't know how to be human.
>>
>>17727330
its ok anon. i was worried about not taking the chance with someone, and i told her but she wasn't interested. she probably wouldn't have been interested anyway so there's that. at least you can stay friends.
>>
You know I like you, and I think you still like me.
I don't get why you don't talk to me anymore. We're not around each other anymore, are you still working for us?

I honestly got no clue, and am close to giving up entirely. You don't make an effort anymore at all and I feel like I've wasted every fucking thing on you.

If anything, I dunno if I wanna even stay friends.
I love you.
I wish you didn't do this. I wish you tried and cared as much as I do.

I feel bad for saying this stuff, but it's how I feel. It's how I feel because you act like this without even realizing it. And you somehow bring me back in making me feel like I was a fool to even have these thoughts.

I don't wanna bring it up to you because it will seem like I am desperate for a relationship or something.

Why did I put myself in this situation?
FUCK
>>
A,

Today would've been our seventh anniversary. Its almost been an entire year. I wish today was just another day. I even tried getting fucked up enough to skip this day. I wish I could forget already. Forget you, forget everything we shared. Coming back here just leaves me with too many bitter emotions. I even stumble across you. I saw you were in New Zealand, and it broke me again. The anxiety, depression, the loneliness. Hopefully I won't feel anything soon. Each day just passes by and hopefully by the time I realized it, everything will have gone away. Hope everything sucks as much as it does for you as it does for me.

R
>>
Sorry for being such a bitch and not doing what I had to do when it had to be done, now I am forced to just be a friend while you are happy with someone else. Damn I hate me sometimes
>>
L
I still love you, and even though I'm hooking you up with N you're still on my mind. I thought It was so cute when you were embarrassed about going out with N, hopefully he gives you what you need. Why won't you tell me what you think about when I told you I liked you? I need an answer but I took your silence as a no. I'm curious but I don't want to be rejected twice. I wish you would tell me what's on your mind. I know you're shy, and I like that about you, but please just tell me.
R
>>
Dear Shitty Company,

Fuck you.

You hired me and pulled me away from my old job that I enjoyed. I only took yours because you paid better, and so I might have finally been able to move out from living with my parents.

You hired me to be a software engineer, but instead you placed me working essentially construction to get your new building up and running.

For the first two weeks, I kept being assured that it's only temporary, and I'll be working what I was hired to do once the engineering team moves over. And me, being the retard that I am, took your word for it.

Then, during the third week, you informed that I was let go. You said I wasn't a good fit. You said you didn't think I would do well there.

How the fuck would you know that? You didn't give me a goddamn chance! Was I just hired to do your dirty work?

I also found out from my supervisor that the main reason I was let go was because the guy I was hired to replace came back. You had to have known if he was coming back that early.

So now, I'm without a full time job. My old place said that they would take me back, but they didn't have any openings. The only thing I was able to find was a part time job at Best Buy. I'm now in a constant state of suicidal depression.

In summary, I hope your entire company and every single piece of infrastructure you maintain burns to the grounds. Fuck you all.
>>
>>17726937
Alright, I'll try again then.
>>
>>17725654
Tyler,

Yes such is life and it took me far too long to put away the childish things. You will always be a memory from my childhood. Thanks for not texting me back because I had a lapse in judgement(stupidity) to reach out but I was worried and I should not have been.

With this new city thousands of miles away maybe those memories will not hang on every corner, and moving on will be easier like it apparently has been for you. Congratulations on all you have achieved and it sounds like you have grown up.

Thanks for ruining the walking dead for me, and closing the chapter I kept harping on. I now have the ending and closure.

Good bye
>>
>>17727160

It's really dumb, and straight up embarrassing, but you told me I should stop giving a fuck what people think and I guess the first place to start is on an anonymous imageboard. Basically, I'm just super fucking inexperienced and have no idea what I'm doing. Part of the reason I'm so weirdly prude is because I get so anxious about not being good in the bedroom that my body starts to react and then I get performance anxiety which is the death of any sexual encounter. If you were wondering what I was talking about that first night, that's why I acted the way I did. It's a really embarrassing situation and I've had it happen before with the first partner I had, but that person was so hopelessly in love with me for so many years that they were cool with it and we eventually made things happen.

I'm not trying to play games with you, but I can see why it might come off that way. And really, you're not the first. I can think of people throughout the years that I've liked and gotten to like me that I never did anything about. I would start to like them, and I guess they would notice it and be happy I did, and they would drop pretty over hints to me but I wouldn't do anything because if I kept us just friends, then I wouldn't have to worry about disappointing them with my inexperience. It's a defeatist mindset, but I was kind of a defeatist then. Of course I didn't know it back then since I figured I was pretty irrelevant but I guess the reason none of those friendships really lasted is because they probably felt that I played with their emotions too and somewhat resent me for it.

Anyway, I'm kind of rambling. I am really into you though, like shitty pop punk lyrics into you.

I know you've put more effort into this than you have to and I appreciate it. I know I've treated you shitty multiple times and I'm really sorry. I wish I could promise to give you more but I'm not sure I can.

This is M, by the way.
>>
R, wish you would talk to me like you used to. but i know we wont ever have a meaningful conversation again. you have decided im not worth the words or the friendship. it hurts, but i know i caused it. im not good enough its a simple as that, story of my life.
>>
>>17727893
move on, get better, bitch
>>
Pinche andrea, de lo que te perdiste por nunca hacerme caso.

Disfruta ser maltratada por ese puto de closet que tienes de novio, ese es el futur que quisiste.
>>
>>17727893
no, its more like i got issues of my own to deal with right now, that i cant keep up with being a normie for now. msg me tho.
>>
>>17727942
if you are you who i think you are, the person you just called a bitch is not me.
>>
>>17728426
what? k, bitchboy
>>
>>17724686
Just talk to him! if you think hes into you go for it!
>>
I.Mc

Its almost Christmas and nearly two years since you left. I hated Christmas from horrible things happening to me almost every Christmas before you fell into my life, you showed me what enjoying that day meant, what enjoying the festive season meant. Your family took me in, first real family I felt for so long, even when your dad left. I was there for all your pain and you for mine. Was it all worth it? everything fell apart and instead of fixing or trying, you just ran away. I just want to move on but I can't and doubt I will, it has crippled me, but I shall forever trudge on. You deserve everything you've ever dreamed, I wish you nothing but the best even in silence and even though I think about you everyday, they are not thoughts of hate, they are still thoughts of love and support. Good luck with Japan.

Peace and love,
SV.
>>
Trying to cut contact you. We talked some last week but i know I need to move on. I went from desperately wanting you to text me back to blocking you so I could move on and I can't do that if you speak to me every now and then. It's been going ok until last night. I had a dream about you, partially of what memories and partially what could have been. And it fucking sucks. Now I want to talk to you again. Why did my brain do that to me.
>>
>>17726038
CW or CG?
>>
Why are you so jealous now? I didn't promise you anything. I'm meeting someone else, why don't you solve your problems and do it either? Prior to building relationships with someone you should first build yourself as a person. Without lying to yourself, laziness and etc. Otherwise, you only ruin that person and won't be happy. Get your shit together and either tell me something so we can solve this as friends or don't talk to me forever.
>>
>>17727893
If you wanted me to talk to you, you'd message me, too.
You talk to everyone else except me, so why do I have to be the one to message YOU all the time?
That shit pisses me off.
I've done nothing but put in effort while you don't even try anymore. I know you are busy, but you sure do a good job at keeping me out of the loop.
I don't know if you want a relationship, I don't even know if you want a friendship.
But I'm just about done.
>>
Why did you cheat on me? Why did you betray me?
>>
Whitney,

Fuck off, I gave you a chance and you lied to my face. When he hurts you again don't come crying to me for the second time. Fuck yourself,

Jon
>>
Dear job,

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU IN THE ASS

EVERY FUCKING TIME

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME GOD GRACES ME WITH A DAY OFF YOU FUCKING STEAL IT

MEETINGS, CALL OFFS, TRAINING, FUCK YOU

EVERYONE WORKING HERE IS A PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE BITCH WOMAN WITH STRESS LEVELS HIGHER THAN SPINE SURGEONS

I HAD LESS STRESS IN MY LIFE JUMPING OUT OF PLANES AND WATCHING OUT FOR IEDS

I DESERVE MORE THAN 16 AN HOUR IF YOU'RE TRYING TO BUY MY FUCKING SOUL

sincerely, angery
>>
M

I wanted to make things right and try again and now you went and blocked me.
Guess it was to be expected given my behaviour but I'm still a bit stung by it.
Man, I was getting over you as well, pretty much managed to move on and now all of a sudden I'm thinking of you again.
>>
Dear J
I had such a big crush on you. I wasn't very talkative, but somehow you helped me with that. I remember talking to you for two hours. Two hours spent on comforting you in your time of need. I thought I could talk to you about everything, we shared so much. You were perfect for me.
And yet, you pushed me away. I haven't made any moves and you pushed me away. It seems that you suddenly started to dislike me. Ignored me. Like I was nothing. Well, maybe I am.
I just want you to know - illusion has ended. Now I can see the truth. I'm not angry, not at all. I'm happy that I've seen through you. And now you're just another face in the crowd.
W
>>
piss off creep
>>
To mother nature?

Frig off, my throat is all sore thanks to allergies
-me

K
Lets get together soon, i have a feeling we would have a great time together.
-m

L,
Sorry, but you're just not my type
-m

C,
I still think about you, i wonder if you still think about me.
-m
>>
you're a chickenshit coward
>>
T

I've started dreaming about you again.
>>
>>17730306
why
>>
>>17723863
Dear C
Stop being a gangster wannabe because you are half latino. And thanks for ghosting me you faggot.
(He got taken out of computer lab because he typed penis in the search bar and was expelled because he was smoking marijuana when he was like 13)
>>
>>17730362
because you can't face any kind of pressure yourself, you have to have others face it and make your own decisions for you. You can't admit to any of your wrong doings and bullshit or even tell the truth for that matter. So yea, you're a chickenshit coward.
>>
>>17729213
dont think your the same anon, im on the same end you are in this situation. good luck with yours
>>
>>17730327
Ha ha.
>>
>>17730292

Of course I still think about you. Our time together was short but it was fun.
>>
>>17727320
You're not sorry for shit liar
>>
>>17730387
underageb&
>>
J

Fuck off out of my business, you disgusting, sex-obsessed fuck. I have no interest in your need for attention or your need to involve yourself in everything possible, enough that you try so hard to make conversations about anything else somehow about you. Your ex-girlfriend pined for you, rekindle that Australian romance or one of your other hookups since her so that you stop forcing yourself into the spotlight
>>
>>17730433
Whitney or Lindsey?
>>
L
You're going to regret letting go of me & fucking that up. I have so much shit lined up, all you had to be was a little patient but nope. Ahh, your loss. I'm going to be worth over 7 figures soon & im only going to add on to the that & keep going & going. Lmaooooo your loss not mine believe me
>>
>>17730478
No?
>>
Not sure how to hide I'm into you next time we see each other. Why'd you have to say all that deep shit? How did you know exactly what to say and when?
>>
I think we're done. I don't know why I put up with all this neglect for more than a year. I know I fucked up in the past but if this was all a way to get back at me, fuck you. I had my problems, and you said you forgave me for them. I got help when you suggested it and I tried my hardest to be a better man for you. To make it up to you.
Instead you toy with me and run me into the ground by confusing me with honey sweet words and acting out the opposite. When I was abusive to you, you responded with favor. Now that you get what you wanted you treat me like shit.
Thank you for wasting my time, for continuing to say "I love you" and never showing anything for it. You asked me to be patient, and did my best to be. Even when you couldn't even visit me for more than an hour a week. I stood by.
(1/2)
>>
>>17730497
(2/2)
Our mutual trust broken, I tried to rebuild it, together. Yet you were always too tired to spend time together, or at least give me a call. You gave me nothing to work with. I just wish you were honest, but it seems not being able to actually act on what you feel for someone is something you have yet to learn.

I really tried, and now I'm tired. I quit on this. Although I think you quit a long time ago.
You said so yourself that "[I] deserved better." I should have listened to my family and friends that saw you as nothing more than a louse.
But I didn't because I wanted to patch things up. If this constant neglect is what you mean by it, fuck off please. If "I'll make it up to you" means 'I'll continue to fail you and disappoint you because I can't handle being an adult', fuck off.
I don't deserve much for my mistakes, but I know I don't deserve this.
[I should probably just send her this]
>>
>>17730489

Why do you want to hide it? Fuck it man.
>>
You're punishing me right? I know I fucked up. Majorly. You said I could still call you any time and I've tried a few times, and you never answer. I know you're busy, but I told you to let me know when you're not busy and when would be a good time to call you and you don't respond except for call you later. If you're really just to busy I understand but it's causing me to lose interest. If you're just messing with me to punish me for what I did I know I deserve it but I wish you'd be more mature about it and just tell me you're upset with me. Or if you just want me to leave you alone, don't tell me to call you.
>>
Future husband,

I love you even if we don't cross paths.

I
>>
>>17730600
Future wife,

I wish you had a fat ass like Widowmaker

P
>>
>>17723863
You're famous quotes:
"I am smart, really smart ànd there is just no way to measure it properly." Oh, okay.
"That fucking bitch. None of this would have happened if she would have gotten your diagnosis right." Let me check. She has a PHD and you don't. Oh and I guess your baby-killing sister is smarter than all the doctors at Mayo, too.
"You would do exactly the same thing if you were in my shoes." Not so much. I don't generally take advice from losers and murderers whom believe that the law doesn't apply to them.
I am sorry you only got 13 on your ACTs. I used radical acceptance and really loved you. But our children are smarter than you will ever be. Take your money and climb back into the hole you came from. I provided for you for 24 years and even took the meds you believed to be right because you supposedly knew something about mental health.
I trusted you and all you are is a big fucking loser. And a liar at that. I am better than you will ever be you drunk bitch. Grow up and face the reality that you caused this - and are responsible for every last detail. What an entitled loser you truly are!
>>
I miss doing cringy stuff with you. I miss the secret flirting. I miss the pointless cigarettes. I miss the afternoons doing nothing. I miss the stupid excuses we used just to be alone together. I miss the long walks for banana juice. I miss the post-ironic banter. I still have that weird stone we found on the other side of the lake. I miss you.
>>
I don't know who was in my house shortly after her passing, or who was supplying the weapons to them, and I may never know, but if and when I find out, I promised myself I would finish what they started.
>>
>>17730604
>u
I´m sorry I don´t have a fat ass
>>
>>17730617
Dear future wife,

You can have a fat ass when we make spaghetti for dinner a lot

P
>>
Fuck you, N. I can't listen to any of these albums without thinking of you.
>>
You're not going to feel a thing when I hang myself.

Not that it will matter for me. You're not the reason I'm killing myself anyways. But you don't care, you never did.
>>
>>17729639
Move on
>>
Andrea

Thank you for Everything. I know it has been 2 years, that you are having the time of your life and I really dont have any excuse for thinking about you. But loneliness hurt me, more than anything to be honest. I would say to be together, but that would be lie, we arent the same. But.. still doesnt change the fact that being with you was awesome, and I miss those times.

I just hope to find someone to have such an amazing time like I had with you.
>>
>>17730649
You know going to a third world country and fuck tons of women is still an option right?
>>
Don't be stupid enough to think I'd be writing to you anywhere like this just because you see your initial, boy
>>
I love you

That sounds like shit but the last conversation we had, it awakened something in me
It made me realize what it means to love someone

We were both drunk and I was going away. You stopped me and we talked. We talked about communication and how difficult it is.
Holy fuck that's fucking important to me.

I tried to talk to you about how true communication might be impossible.
But you understood
Or at least understood why it was impossible for you to understand
Whatever

You and I connected.
It was real and I miss you
I would marry you

That moment we had was the most profound moment I've had with a woman.
I'm so alone but you made me feel not alone

I want to kiss your cute face and tell you that you're important.
>>
I wish I had never driven to Atlanta that night. I wish you cared about me.
>>
M

you abandoned me and then wormed your way back into my life with your deceit and omissions, I was a fool to think you had changed for the good, my mom was right, and I'm embarrassed. not only am I embarrassed, I'm fucking insulted that you think I'd want anything to do with you, you fucked up, broken, degenerate, parasite. you're so selfish, you've caused me so much pain and suffering, and think you can skirt around it and make like it never happened with your "I'm so poorly" and "oh, I-I'm worried about you :(" I see through your shit, you don't care about me, you never did, otherwise you wouldn't have deceived in the first place, and again, and you also wouldn't keep bringing the past up in an attempt to manipulate me. I'm sure you've realised I don't start conversations with you anymore and I barely respond, and that's only because we have a lot of mutual and right now, locking you out of my life at this point would be awkward for my close friends.

take the hint.

I'm not interested, I'm done.

fade away.
>>
>>17730739
Not the one I'm talking to but I know that. You said you wouldn't waste a thought on me and it's all cool, I just like reading these besides that one guy who keeps writing to his ex M and goes from hating her to telling her he needs her breasts and hips or some creepy shit like that.
Human relationships not even once
>>
You,
I simultaneously want this to continue and want this to end. You're too hot and cold, it's hard to read you most of the time. I don't know, we've known each other for a couple of years, and I really do think I love you, but it's hard to love you fully when I can feel yourself holding back, like you don't want to get too attached to me. Or maybe you could just never be happy with me, like you said that night you were really drunk. Maybe I'll always just be a rock to you, never a gem.

Him,
I miss you still. It's been over 2 years and I still think about you. I have a recurring dream where I try to get you back but you're still so enticed by S. I still wonder what made you despise me in the end. I know I got unreasonably jealous about your feelings toward A, but at that point in time I just felt like we were such a sure thing, we were in a relationship for over 5 years and to hear that you didn't love me anymore just hurt so much. You were my home. I don't think M could ever feel like home. I don't think he ever wants to be.
>>
>>17730786
This is incredibly sweet. I hope you tell them, and not let your feelings remain hidden in a letter that she will never read.
>>
I understand it's unsavory to blame all of one's issues on a single person, however...
You. You are the one, the only one, that I'll ever hate with every fiber of my being. A decade of abuse you subjected us to, yet you were ever-innocent in your own eyes. Hysteria, narcissism, and bipolar disorder, topped off with a bit of cognitive dissonance and you could do no wrong. It's just...So perplexing; slowly growing up, feeling dirtier and dirtier, more and more worthless, less and less innocent, all the while this deformed, monster looks down on you, proclaiming sainthood. There are so many fucking things that you broke inside your own children....
Two of them are in prison right now and all four of them have attempted to kill themselves at some point... and you joke about it, sitting in in your house, paid for by your newest boyfriend, carelessly sipping your mixed drink.
>>
>>17730208
But I liek u so much bby
>>
Karen,
I hope you get chemical burns all over your face.
>>
cannot believe you did this, my face hurts so badly. and the worse part is you cant even admit you did wrong. dont know why i put up with this shit.
>>
I know our friendship was unhealthy and I needed to cut myself off because I like you too much,but now i have no friends at all.
>>
Waddup A. Thanks for hitting me up after a year. Cool to think you were hitting me up to say what up. Then you ask if i want to come back to the business we used to work at? No thanks i left for various reasons. This is the third time the owner tried to get me to come back, but uses you as an extenction to contact me becuaw he knows i will say no to him and he knows we were close whwn we did work. Then you tell me to meet you tomorrow at a precise time. I say a little later, and you say your busy and cant. That i should do all i can to meet u and former boss about potentially coming back at the time convenient for both of u. Why write things like 'so we can catch up and other stuff' . Im literally gonna be there and you guys will keep askingg me to come back to a failing business and i proved to be the greatest employee that business would ever have. The owner doesnt have the balls to call me himself. And you act all innocent when realy you just want to see if i would come back. Otherwise you wouldnt dare text me. Real nice, A.
>>
C

I'm sorry if I've sent you mixed signals. I think you're cute and I've been interested in you for a while, but I've had bad experiences dating where I worked, and that's why I have hesitated. I regret not trying things with you if you've lost interest by now, but I literally cannot afford to lose my job again. I don't know what to do.

And to G, we probably shouldn't let ourselves get too close to each other. We both know why.

-N
>>
Collin,

Today was the 4th anniversary of your death. I'm sorry for the way I treated you at that campout. I think we could've been great friends even now. I wish I could see you again.
>>
>>17730486
AK?
>>
Katy

I promise I will be the best man you ever met. I have so much love to give and no one to receive.

Just give me a call. The one you said you will, but never did.
>>
Dear, dear, dear.
It all started because of our impulsiveness, proceeded to like each other because of our mutual attraction and then I leaved.
Came back, probably not for you but then again you never know. I always wonder about how our story will be written, and even if I can't name the author I know it will be one of us. You wanted to open a new chapter of the story, a spotless one. I never knew until too late, and finding about it made me shorten my sentences and enlarge my vision.
Never I had seen us as us even if always had your spot in my mind. Finding about it was crucial and poorly timed, I am sorry for that.
A revenge on me you took, fair play I'm monster after all. Life made it such that you attached to that revenge, like it or not at the beginning and until the end that torned me appart.
I just wish I could write a new chapter, I know it won't feature you as much as I would have liked but then again a repetitive story is a bad one. Note that is genuinely how things are handled when you want them to last. You made me understand that.
I know that if I say hello you say bye at the moment but I want to balance our relationship. So you get to come back at the end of the chapter right?
Pick the size of it, it all fits in my mind.
I wish I was another men, Zachari.
>>
I happen to hate you quite a large deal.
>>
>>17730730
True.
Getting other girls helps but only in the short run.
>>
>>17731244
Story?
>>
I'm so fucking worried about you. I told you I've been there, and know what it's like. I also know you enough to recognize when you're wearing a mask. I'd love to be there for you, but that's on you, not me. Don't make me wait forever.
>>
>>17731276
Far too long.
>>
''but I thought I was your best friend!''

ARE YOU FUCKING DENSE? WE NEVER TALKED. WE NEVER DID ANYTHING TOGETHER. WHEN WE DID, I'M WAS SO BORED I WANTED TO DRINK BLEACH. WE WEREN'T FRIENDS, WE JUST EXISTED IN PROXIMITY TO EACH OTHER AND HAD SEX ONCE IN A WHILE BECAUSE I GUESS WE WERE SUPPOSED TO.

You're a great guy, but holy FUCK. We have nothing in common. How were you satisfied with this? Fuck.
>>
>>17731646
How is that my fault? You're the one whose entire life was spent browsing 4chan with headphones on. Hard to do something (anything) if whenever I tried to even catch your attention you'd sigh loudly and take the headphones off for a whole 3 seconds and give a fake smile, say "maybe later" and put them back on. Jesus Christ. You get what you give, sweetie.
>>
>>17731483
Initials?
>>
>>17731666
Come on, Superman. Say your stupid line.
>>
>>17729352

WHO WRINKLED MY RANDY TRAVIS POSTER, PISSED IN THE SEAT AND HID MY KEYS?!?!?!?!
>>
>>17730786
INITIALS PLEASE THIS RELATES TO ME
>>
>>17730786
I wish this was written for me. Initial(s)?
>>
File: 1359293715317.jpg (165KB, 616x960px) Image search: [Google]
1359293715317.jpg
165KB, 616x960px
Been waiting for this.

Hey there.
Hope this letter doesn't loosen up any past regrets or other sour feelings.

I'm sorry for hurting you.
Sorry about the time you had to be kept in suspense; not hearing a thing from me when I needed a "break."
It shouldn't have been this way.
But what's done is done.

Last picture I saw of you was one where you were holding a cigarette.
I hope I wasn't the reason for it, since you always said you liked it when I tasted like them.
I suppose it was the fake badassery that attracted you so much to it.

I hope you're doing okay.
Wouldn't be too hard to be doing better than me.
Despite all the progress I made the past years, I still feel as if it's meaningless if I can't share it with you.
You loved me when I was a complete degenerate, and I wish you could have seen me crawl out of this steaming mound of existential shit,
and become someone who could give you what you deserve.

I got my driver's license last year, and the first thing that came to mind was the regret of never knowing the feeling of picking you up from school in a nice car.
Driving through the night just to see you.
Being in the car for hours with you in the front seat, occasionally telling me how nice it is to be close to me.

After so many years apart,
every step I take in the right direction, I wish for you to share the joy, though I have none of it without you.

I've grown up,
and the biggest part of it is a tearing loneliness I know you could cure, but have no reason to.

I wish you the best;
A nice long-haired Jim Morrison look-alike who would talk you through your lonely nights, and take away the fear I never knew until now.
Someone who would spend the rest of his life with you, and doesn't fear his future would be lesser for it.

Because I feared this, and trying to make my life better I made both our lives worse.

I hope you're over us.
I guess you are; you seemed to be so soon after we split up.
Good for you, kiddo.

Forever yours;

Billy
>>
suck your mums you lame whores!!
>>
I'm so tired of all this bullshit it doesn't matter how good and nice i try to be i will always be shit to you cause you can't accept i was a fucking fool once, you have changed a lot. 0 fucking, kissing, sucking or even fucking going to my damn house or stand my stupid family and you didn't even went to my graduation. I feel like shit but i can't help to not tell you so cause i feel so fucking guilty that i wish i could fucking die sometimes, i don't know what to do, I'm too coward to kill myself and also too coward to live and tell. Wish you could understand the shit I'm trough cause even that way i love you but you don't fucking know it. I hope you know before i die or at least you know with me dying.
>>
I hate this time of year because of you, how could you do that to your family and friends.

No matter how sad I am I know suicide isn't the solution, I wish you would have let us know how much pain you were in.
>>
J,
I'd really like to go out with you. But the whole idea of dating right now just seems exhausting. Every time I try to text you or think about what I should say to show you I'm interested, I'm overcome with this sense of apathy. It's not that I don't care, I like talking to you and ranting about work and whatnot. But the idea of dating anyone just seems more trouble than it's worth.

My friends say I should go for it if for no other reason than to get laid. But I don't see the point of sex when life fucks me every day.
-J
>>
>>17727211
Odd, I have two best friends named Nick and Ethan
>>
I love you but I hate you. Although you don't know it, you have killed every bit of self esteem I have. But at the same time I'm in a much better place than I was a year ago. You've helped me grow as a person. All the confidence that I have now is because of you. I wish we can take things farther, why can't we? You're the one I want to take my virginity. Youre the knly one ive ever loved. I want to spend all my free time with you.

You're without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've associated with. You're charming, interesting, and I genuinely love spending time with you. Nothing can wrong when I'm with you. I just wish we can be more than friends, you're everything to me. You make me so happy yet you make me so miserable.

Fuck you I love you...
>>
I wish you at least gave me your Steam username when you stopped streaming. I know you didn't get many viewers but you lightened my summer more than anyone. I was going through a really depressed period of my life and watching you stream New Vegas and introduce me to Mass Effect just made everything..better. We had so many laughs. It hurt a lot when you disapeared. It hurts thinking about you still. I miss you dude. Love you Theodore, I'll never get back on Ulysses Wild Ride.
>>
FUck off cunt
>>
If you want to ignore me whatever, I wasn't expecting a response from you either way, so it's not like what you're doing isn't anything I wasn't already anticipating. I mean I see you posting and shit so it's just like 'eh'. But my point is, if you're getting suicidal and you're self-harming again for the love of God stop and get help. Please. I don't want to wake up one morning getting a message that you're fucking dead. So, ignore and resent me all you want, but just please please get help if you're getting to that place. I know what I said, but you being dead by your own hand would devaste more than I can even express. Please stay safe and I'll fly there again if here shit like that. Cheers
>>
M
I'm so confused. Why did you suddenly get so cold? I thought we were getting somewhere, but then one day you just got distant again. Those few weeks where we exchanged messages and pictures for a while, and you told me that I was beautiful and that you liked me and that you wanted to be more than what we were, was that all just a bunch of casual lies to you?
There's so much I want to say to you, but I don't know how to do it. When I see you, I completely tense up. I feel angry, sad, and also still care for you at the same time. I just want to talk with you and just figure out what the hell happened, and what it was to you, and what this is now.
-E
>>
>>17730486
You think everything is centered around money and that's why you will always be a miserable fuck.
>>
>>17732832

You're still beautiful. I still feel that way about you. I still love you.

I think that we both have a lot of learning and growing to do. Go enjoy life man. Go live a little. Get creative.

Remember tho, green is not a creative color.
>>
>>17731244
Well I hate you too. You're fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17732874
Initials????
>>
>>17732897

No.
>>
>>17732911
Fair enough.
>>
>>17732837
I've actually been really happy with my music and have been deriving a lot of joy from that. So no, stop getting opinions from other ppl just because you're too much of a dumbass and coward to think for yourself :^)

(not like your her but I just need to bitch lmao)
>>
I haven't banged anybody since we broke up. Been too busy with my own shit. I've had a lot of encounters and flirted with others though
>>
>>17732475
I did.
>>
>>17723863
its too late now, I gave you chance after chance after chance but you broke me every time. I'm sorry you chose the time I was done to put any effort into us but we are forever done. I am happier without you. I love that we still fuck each other regularly. But I'm afraid that that will stop soon. there is someone else. I like them more than you. I hope we can still be friends even though I think you're a terrible person to me. I will always love you. but will never go back to you again. you will never change.
>>
>>17733162
You're the one who changed.
>>
>>17732897
U blind? Probably it's M responding to E.
>>
J-

You were in my dream last night. Why do I dream about you so much? I NEVER dream about anyone I know… or rarely. I never dream about my ex-husband of ten years. I spent all of 5 hours with you and yet I dream of you all the time. You're always sexy in my dreams, although they aren't sex dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 540x456px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 540x456px
He won't touch you like I do
He won't love you like I would
He don't know your body
He won't do you right
>>
I lost all will to live, nothing interests me anymore even the things I truly liked such as sports and music, sometimes I look back and search for what went wrong but I just can't find it.
>>
>>17723863
M,

I know we've been really good friends for years, but if it goes down like this it'll be awkward between both of us for a while. We might even stop talking. I'll just be too sad to see you two together.

C
>>
To B.

I love you, more than you think or more than just some goodbye. You helped me through my depression and I will never forget that, I just don't know whether to tell you or not. And I think I will, so that whether I die tomorrow or weeks from today at least you will know
>>
>>17733471
Tell me, please. Even if this isn't the person, I would like to respond accordingly. I love you, I told you that but you pushed me away. Almost an entire year past, but I came back. When I saw you, after so long, none of that mattered. Your physical beauty matches that of your mind. I finally feel a connection, to someone, for the first time in my life. Please, don't leave, my shattered heart would cease to exist. I look into your eyes and I see a future, a lover, a soulmate. I have wandered this earth for so long, trying to find someone that I care for, that person is you. I want you by my side in this journey we call life. I love you..
>>
>>17732546
Initials, please?
>>
>>17732969
Not that anon but some of us just want this.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpxbYH22DNY

No need for a discussion because I know what it is like to chase a dream and loose sight of what is important in the process. The simple things are not mindless man, but when you become a star boy you will figure that out.
>>
E,

You look sort of goofy but I sort of like it. Hang around the CFA some more, I'd love to run into you and chat some.

I
>>
I can't speak for anyone else, but I know precisely what I see in you. And the reason I didn't know what to say wasn't because I agreed with you, but simply because I didn't know what to say. What you did wasn't out of vanity.
>>
Dear guy:

I really, really like you. I decided to write you a letter because I feel like sometimes I don't fully explain and everything has been so confusing between you and me!

We have this really amazing way of talk and understand each other when we are together, the chemistry is great too and we are perfect in bed.

I want you to know that you are very special to me. I was looking for a partner in life that is worthwhile and then you appeared, so whether is you or not I am really grateful because I feel the hope again, when it was almost all washed away.

So, thanks for existing! I don't know if we are going to be together as a couple, but I have the feeling that we are going to be around all our lifes to support each other. I'm very sorry that I haven't say this straight to you, but you are a smart entrepreneur, an ambitious person, a stable guy to be with and I feel very confident after talking with you. I think you have a huge heart, you care about people and have a beautiful smile, besides you are a very clever person that deserves all the best.

I hope I can help you to reach all your potential or at least to recognizes the great guy you already are...

Maybe this is not the only letter I will sent to you boy, I feel like I have so many things to say to you (I have told you several ones, but I don't want to overwhelm you), but it's enough for now.

I hope the very best to you and I send you strong hugs, that so much desire to have them in real life...

Kisses and -more-hugs,
Me.
>>
Hey,

We were friends for so many years, we were good support for each other and get to know each other as in knowing what you were thinkin without saying anything, it was magical.

Even though we haven't a romantic thing, a lot of people thought we have. All the time, and it was really cute.
Then, she arrives. She was dead jealous and I found it funny. I guess neither you nor me realizes what could happen.
Then you started to get distant from me and it hurts, you know? It wasn't kind by any mean, I'm still hurt bc of that.

Then you stop answering my mails (and messages and calls) and I let you go. The space you were occupying in my life was wide, so now I have the friend, the lover, the couple kind and that a little empty, bc I haven't found someone to fill them all nor people to fill that special voids you were filling in my life.

What can I tell you know? I forgive you. This is hard to me to say, but I think I need to forgive you for changing me for her, for deciding that I wasn't important enough and that you should break that tie that ancient lifes has bound of us.

And I am sorry. Because I have the feeling that you are losing so much more than I am, but if you return it won't be easy and I am sorry for that.

It's like the first time in my life that some frienship I thought it were unbreakable gets broken. It hurts.

I love you a lot, still. Sometimes I wonder what are you doing now, in your life...

I hope you are doing well, you know? Thanks for all those years of friendship, they were very special to me.

Hugs.
>>
J

I never really knew what to say if I ever saw you again. It's a small world so it's bound to happen but yiou never deserved to be abandoned like that. I wished that never happened and that we could have been something more if it wasn't for life going full shit storm on me. One day I hope you tell me about how school went. Maybe if life throws me a bone, take you out on that drive you wanted, or see the stars at the beach.

Whatever it is, I wish you nothing but the best.

A
>>
You,

I'm gonna miss you forever. I want to have you forever because I don't know If I'll ever gonna meet anybody that goes along with my monster as your monster did. I know I have to forget you but I don't want to. You'll always be in my heart and my soul will always yearning and aching for you. I love you so much and keep up with good studies, make wise decisions and be a good person as you always are. Goodbye.

Always yours,
Me.
>>
N,

You deserved better, so I had to stop contact. Maybe youll message me one day, maybe I will first. It has been years. I still kept your drawings. You still mean something to me. I miss you.

- R
>>
You should totes forget about the shit you left behind lol. Shit's either in the trash or I'm keeping it. All your awards, tech and some more precious things, even our memories.

Bye bye!
>>
>>17734056
maybe you should tell your current BF about that.
>>
File: 1478013414582.jpg (107KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478013414582.jpg
107KB, 768x1024px
You cheated.

When loyalty is questioned; Get offended like you do. Get angry.

You do that even times caught you lying.

Tired of pretending you are not a whore.

You got an STI lying bitch. You didn't know if it was herpes; you got tested. It wasn't herpes but an STI dodges blame.

Messaged me when you found that out.

That doesn't change fact you have an STI. Don't appear out of thin air.

Throw a fit like you always do R.

I do not care anymore to hear your delirium.

You are too much of coward to own it.

You cheated.
>>
>>17723863
I hate you for hitting me during our relationship
I hate you for cheating on me
I hate you for dumping me and spreading lies to my family and friends
I hate you for putting me down and telling me I'm not good enough for you or anyone else
I hate you for taking money from me under the guise of saving it, only to say "prove you gave me the money"
I hate you for spreading shit about me months after I wised up and dumped you
I hate you for taking 5 years of my life from me
I hate you for leaving me scared of coming into contact with women

I hate that you moved on and were able to meet a guy and move in together within 2 months
I hate that you spent the next year asking me to be your fuck buddy
I hate that you were trying to get me a job where you work just to upset your new boyfriend
I hate that you "accidentally" got pregnant by him
I hate that I can't tell him what you are like because I'll be the bitter ex boyfriend
I hate that you have got a child who you will raise by your own poor standard

I hate you Masha
>>
File: 20161019_001506.jpg (65KB, 784x720px) Image search: [Google]
20161019_001506.jpg
65KB, 784x720px
i wish that someone would kill me
>>
I love you, but you're not into other guys, and you'll never know how I feel. I only want to help you and make everything better but I can't, and I fear the day you inevitably end up taking your own life. I'm sorry.
>>
Dear K,

I think you're pretty cute

-L
>>
>>17734810
Other guys?
>>
>>17734825
He's straight
>>
Do not.
>>
>>17734939
?
>>
>>17734958
Refrain from doing what you just did.
>>
>>17734981
Replying to trolls on /adv/? I can try, but no promises.
>>
Joe,

I'm glad to hear you're doing well. It's sad that I have to get that information from a friend instead of you, but that's just how things turn out, I guess.

I still miss you. I miss the way that we'd bully each other into playing games, day in and day out. If we were still playing, I'm sure we would be really good now, we'd probably have a dedicated team.

I know you won't come back. I know it's not worth it for you to spend any more time on me. And even if you did come back, I shouldn't take you back...but I would. I would in a heartbeat.

Hopefully this music thing works out for you. You deserve that much, at least.

Chrissy
>>
What the fuck is the matter with you?

First you act super into me and things are great between us, then for no reason you get really distant and act like we weren't a couple. Okay, fine, it happens. But then you start acting really into me again and start complaining about how "oblivious" I'm being because I'm not going along with your flirting. That's just fucking confusing. Now that I'm responding back and showing interest in you, you completely stop talking to me? Quit playing these stupid, immature fucking games. We're both adults, start acting like it. Either you're into me or you're not, and if you are, you're doing a really good job of fucking things with me up. Because right now, I'm getting the feeling that you don't have any respect for me and are just playing games with me because you're a shitty person.
>>
You are a smart boy and you are often correct in your assumptions, but there was one time you were wrong.
You have never been in my position before. You have always been a victim of circumstance and fought through endless trails forced upon you by others and outside forces. Eventually you reached your breaking point because everyone put the weight of the world on your shoulders and expected you to carry it. You pushed through and here you are now; a man that no one has anything but praise for.
I am a result of my own mistakes. I've had the easiest, most blessed life anyone could ask for. I've had the privilege of being nothing but spoiled. I eventually reached my breaking point when I selfishly couldn't accept the fact that I couldn't just keep going on through life doing whatever I want without some sort of eventual trail or consequence.
You wanted to die because the pain of living was becoming unbearable. I wanted to die because I was scared of receiving my first slap on the wrist from reality.
There's a reason I say I'm not on your level, and that isn't exactly a bad thing. I'm a person; an alright person who's working on getting better. And then next to me we have you who is fucking amazing. Better and best, so to speak.

You're a good person turned heroic. I'm a bad person turned good. Both have their merits in this big ol' world, but you can't deny one deserves a bit more credit. And that one is you.
Thanks for putting up with me through all of that bs, and goddamn am I sorry that you had to be the one to deal with me.
>>
Dear C,
It's ok that you chose him over me, even though he doesn't give you the least bit of attention. I was hoping we could make something great out of this.

I was wrong once more.
>>
MS

I miss talking with you, a lot

KG
>>
>>17735292
Is C a first or last initial?
>>
Why even ask me to hang out if you're just gonna spend half the time trying to make me feel shitty? Either start hating me and stop talking to me or stop being so sad and angry when we're around each other.
>>
>>17734753
Wow this person sounds like a piece of shit!! It takes time to undo all the hurt and betrayal they forced on you, but eventually you will be happy and able to love and trust again. Be thankful that evil bitch is out of your life! Sounds like she will have a shitty life full of mistakes from selfish choices.
>>
Hey there A,
It's been a hard day. That's all.
Yours truly,
L
>>
C

Guess when we say things we don't quite mean them. PS hows your dad doing?
>>
Dear M
I suspect that you never knew I loved you or if you did your suspicions weren't apparent to me. I was initially draw to you by the way you dressed and your looks but after knowing you for a few years it's become more than that. You're more than just pretty, you're perfect. Everything you do is completely justified and I hope your husband appreciates you as much as I do. I would never interfere with your family but your just so consummate that it drives me mad that I may never meet someone as great as you. I think you're underappreciated and I wish I could know you forever, but I'm leaving in a year, maybe sooner, but I doubt I tell you how I really feel. I knew from day one that at best you would just be a fantasy but now this is starting to feel like if only I had met you when you were younger then we could have been something. I know if you ever found out about this and the pictures I've taken of you then you would probably freak out but I just wanted to write down how I feel and I only took the pictures because I wanted to see you and your beauty more than 5 days a week for an hour a day.
-H
>>
W

You lied out your ass to me after I already knew the truth. It pisses me off that you went back with D after you said he hurt you so bad emotionally. You liked me and we both knew that, but you chose to take another shot with him for some reason I'm not quite fucking sure of. You still treat me nicely but I don't want to do the same. Thx for stealing all the rest of my gum in class earlier too. Don't message me when you 2 break up again for the same dumbass reason, I don't care and I don't want you anymore (at least for the time being)

~J
>>
>>17735717
Best of luck with tomorrow
>>
A,

I'm afraid I'll be a bit late joining you, but people need me here still, and they don't know it yet. Thank you for building me into who I am today, and thank you for helping me realize I can fight for myself.

Hope the line up there, my little pixie, I'll bring hell back to you when it's time.

You are and always will be my fairy bride.
>>
>>17731547
I have time.
>>
>>17723863
N
You're a stupid, basic, vapid retard.

But I still like you.

Shame we'll never speak again.
>>
File: 2176878.jpg (71KB, 416x277px) Image search: [Google]
2176878.jpg
71KB, 416x277px
>>17735233
>When you can't run, you crawl. When you can't crawl, and when you can't do that... well, you know the rest.

For so long I begged for light in my sunless life and I saw that light in you. I do not blame you for anything, I should have known. I do not need your pity. Your support. Your love. Your forgiveness. I gave everything I possibly could and you took it all with utmost greed.

It was never enough.

I used to be blinded by you. Your asylum, embroidered with all that drips, glistens, and shines, engrossed my wary form with intimate passionate throws. Your ostentatious lights obscured my sight. I could not see, I chose not to see how so graciously charitable you were with my seemingly monogamous refuge.

I never had the convenience of friendship nor expected anyone to lend me their hand. The time I was foolish enough to think people could be good in the end... I found myself grasping at the darkness. Except the cold, indurated dark abyss reached back at me with razor tipped claws. My pale, pearlescent skin devoid of light and made thin by constant abuse was torn like paper

Giving in, I embraced the night and what I found was the fortitude I desperately sought.

Your deceit did not shatter like my fragile, crystallized heart. No, the truth unraveled your luminous cocoon slowly, like a groom brushing his brides raven black hair to reveal the delicate veiled vistage of his lover. What emerged from your shell was a withered whore, that unlike me, knew nothing of the dark abyss.

In the darkness I found my fortitude.

Darkness inured my eyes to lies and impenitent deeds. Your callous lustful siren call was a gift of freedom. Sing to me the raven's harsh song as you futilely wander in my darkness.

Your guilt, your shame, will forever be your loyal servants.

You will not find a loving touch in this place I call home. Only the punitive truth you so desperately fought to hide.

It is all I have known.
and will know.

The darkness is my fortitude.
>>
>>17736003
I don't. Goddamn hippies.
>>
>>17736219
Sure you do. How can one have what there was never of, but need more of what there was plenty?
>>
>>17734810

Nigga you don't know that. Fuck you.
>>
Every fucking time.

Every time I see you and spend the day with you, I'm blissful and happy. But after a few days, I miss you and feel extremely insecure.
Instead of looking forward to celebrating your birthday, I'm worried about you going snowboarding with your friends. I'm paranoid that you'll get drunk and make a mistake. But I know you wouldn't be planning on going up there if you didn't trust them.

I just have to remind myself that It's all in my head. Just one more week
>>
>>17732528
Fuck are you my ex.. May i ask if you m or f?
>>
hey you,
I made it out, I'm still alive.
I know you can't make up past mistakes,
it's best not to loom.

I really won't ever understand how you feel,
nor you understand what I was going through.

I don't hate you or love you,
or want anything from you, just..
be safe, I'll try to make it through this,

dust and ashes.
>>
Dear stomach bug

Fuck you for giving me the shits of a life time.
>>
A
I'm so sorry for everything. I never meant to fall for you, and now I've fucked it all up and lost one of my best friends. You handled it so well, but I still can't apologise enough, it's all my fault that this is how it ended.
B
>>
>>17736147
Yeah, no one willing to admit that shit about another person will be stuck wandering in the darkness.

Those born into the darkness find the light so, you are not the person that Op was writing to or about.
>>
M,

Within the first two weeks of meeting you, I had a dream that you were an "unaware idol." Like when you were a child this pedo found you at a park and groomed you into becoming a J-pop idol without you knowing it. I now know that that's kind of your role on hall. Everyone likes you and everyone shares you.

But soon, you're going to get into a relationshit, and maybe drop off the face of the planet. Fuck. I can't help but wonder what you would have done if I had wrote those messages.

I'm sure you don't browse this board but secretly I hope you do. Best wishes.

R
>>
A
Gave a big monologue in my car today as though you could hear. Stupid, I know. I wish you'd contact me. I don't know. I'm sure you know someone who has my number. Some of the guys do.
J
>>
File: IMG_2131.jpg (536KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2131.jpg
536KB, 800x900px
CL
I'm sorry you're under so much stress but please let me help. I'm not doing it from a place of loving you, I'm looking past it because I truly care for you as a person. I just want to know you are okay.

Please
SG
>>
N,

I really hope you'll get where you want to.

And then you'll see what it is REALLY like. So there won't be someone to clean up after your fuckups. To cover your ass for the sake of someone else. To finally fall off from your high fucking horse.

Sad thing is, I know your luck, and I know it's gonna be nothing but easy sailing for you while you bitch about everyone else and deflecting harder than a roman shield formation.

I really hope you finally get that slap in your face here that's been due for you, even if I know that it's not going to change anything.
>>
>>17736034
A shame for you more than me unfortunately. You didn't grasp that I never trusted you or believed much of what you said. Your aloof, coy manner and constant deflections do not harbour trust. You forget your own lies frequently, how many times were you caught out? Much of what you know about me is a version, you never looked too closely and reached conclusions that suited your framework. Those projections and outbursts of yours usually came when I called you out on your lies. If this is the end of the road, so be it. I don't care much for your opportunism and self-centered, egoistic demeanor. I've nothing left for you to take, no more freebies for the looser.
>>
>>17736548
>Those born into the darkness find the light
No one is born in darkness.

They are dragged into it kicking and screaming as their muffled cries punctuate the endless abyss that awaits them.

This home I will share until death.
>>
Why do you help me?

Sometimes it feels you go out of your way to help me. I know it's not for me as person, but I also find it hard to believe it's because you're just really good at your job and that I have absolutely no influence there.

Maybe I want to believe I mean something to you outside our professional relationship and am projecting, but the fact you're helping me tells me you're not completely indifferent either. I can't fucking know what you feel and what you're thinking if you don't make it clear enough.

I know it's probably not easy to get the respect you deserve where you're coming from, and I'm sorry if I ever seemed insolent because believe me, I have the utmost respect for you.

Accepting that car ride was a mistake. You were just being casual but my lonely ass believed that and the way you acted sometimes meant you were interested in me in some way that's not necessarily romantic.

Now it fucking hurts to see I mean nothing to you and to have you on my ass all the time, because you're just your job.

I still don't fucking understand you and wish you'd make your intentions clear as I'm assuming mine are. Or at least make communication easier so I can rid myself of this shit.
>>
If you don't want your fuckbuddy to get mad at you, don't say nasty shit about her while drunk and expect other girls to NOT tell her. Girl code, y'know?
>>
EG
I've been having dreams about you recently.
Glad I escaped.
MG
>>
L,

I don't know if I should give up on you or not. Its a gamble either way and I am just as afraid of winning as I am of losing. Look we're done with college come May, so we need to decide do we want a future together or not? I can't promise you that I'll never hurt you or that I will never falter. Our lives will be better if they're together, we both know that. The past two years haven't been easier for either of us, but no matter how things end up...I am glad to have spent this time with you.

J
>>
>>17736784

>No one is born in darkness

Death held the newborn's tiny hand as the doctors worked. Life lights up the monitor with the first heart beat. Fast forward and the first memories are watching your mother get beaten by your strung out father before he leaves. Now mother has turned to drugs herself and you get to watch and hear everything she does with her new friends. You stack books on top of a chair and unlock the front door while your sibling cries out from the playpen in a drenched pissy diaper while mother sleeps the day and night away but hunger and sadness drives you to find a way out even if it will take years.

That drive to the light sticks when all else fails you. You know the darkness and you despise it. You may trip up, but you never want to stay surrounded by what causes stagnation and destruction.

Perhaps you have never truly been in the dark, or you have deceived yourself into believing it provides a refuge.

There is no refuge in the void, just a vortex that wants to devour all in it can.
>>
>>17736000
the fuck is this gay shit
>>
M,

You were not, and nor will you ever likely be, beautiful. I loved you anyway. I loved you through it, in spite of it, maybe even sometimes because of it. The panted whispers of our love making never included that phrase, "you're beautiful". I'd never tell you something I didn't mean. I loved you all the same, loved your crooked teeth and bad skin and thin, greasy hair. I loved your soul. Sometimes I lay in the darkness and wondered why my not-beautiful left me. Now I have a pretty at my side but when I'm alone at night I still sometimes imagine the feel of ugly under my hands.

A
>>
L
I will give you as much time as you need. I'm busy as shit at the moment anyways so you only cross my mind every now & then so yea

A
Thankyou so much for dealing with my shit all these years. I guess you could say I dealt with your shit too but that doesn't matter. We both did really nasty shit to eachother but that's over and buried in the past. You are a true friend and I will always be grateful that you're in my life. Crash at my place if shit ever goes south idc

Z
You're really loud in bed lmao

G
You are actually a whore slow down for Christ's sake fuck

R
I'm not giving you any of my weed fuck off

M
Your mom is a cunt

S
If I ever see you I will beat your fucking head in

B
how's the solo "career" going? LMAO

B
I called ur bf out for cheating because I needed you to clamp down on his ass because something was going on between him & my then ex (you have seen physical proof of him cheating and still denied it so i could easily rely on you to be a complete fucktard lmao)

B
Off yourself you crippled fuck. Shouldn't have lied about me in court

R & F
true homies

can't think for anybody else atm
>>
Hey mommy I just want you to forgive me for all those years of me being a little dick head. I must have been tough raising all three of us by yourself without papers or family to help, but I promise you that I'ma be the son that you deserve, the son that doesn't remind you of our Father, the son that going to put you ahead in life. It's tough working and going to school and I know that you miss me and my sister and brother but I promise you that every second of every moment that I'm away it's for our future so that we won't have to worry about rent or bus fare. I just want you to know before you pass away that I love you and I'm not going to let you dou like the rest of your life. I miss the way you similed those hazy days.
>>
>>17737569
That would fit into my family but my brother is a selfish idiot and my mother a psychotic whore.

I just want to kill myself, you should help your brother to kill himself if it's me
>>
L,
I wish we had kept talking more. I really liked you at first glance. And even though we got drunk and made out way too soon I thought it was fun. You're right that I should meet new people. I am new in this town. But that doesn't change the fact that you really are interesting to me and I want to be around you more. I hope we talk again soon. Doubt it though.
>>
It was really lovely to see you and hear your voice again. I really wish to spend time with you right now, because your presence revived the one thing that I have been missing for so long that I have almost forgotten how it feels to be in love. But I'm afraid to keep in contact with you because I don't want to get hurt again and it might be just me that is grasping on the past because of my piss poor state at the moment. My feelings and memories of you are starting to feel bittersweet again and you probably moved on with your life, but I want you to know this sweetheart: I love you with all my heart and there is no one else that is more special you.
Stay beautiful and strong.
>>
>>17736260
What?
>>
Its been 3 years. Nothing has changed my feelings for you. Life goes on and all that and I'm doing my best to stay positive. But it just hasn't been the same since the day you left.

I don't know where you are. I don't know if I'll ever see you again. But I will never give up hope.

Come home. Just fucking come home and it'll be better than it ever was. I love you.
>>
>>17737757
yeah, nah.

You turned out to be a cheating whore and cost me more than ten thousand dollars.

Gonna require more than a "I still love you though".
>>
>>17737460
a newborn has no concept of existence.

Might as well be writing about jerking off.
>>
>>17737815

You may have no memory of it, but when your life starts out by being resuscitated the rest holds plenty of context.

Jerking off hopefully one would have the ability to recall, but holds no significance beyond gratification or perhaps becoming a sperm donor. Either way written accounts exist on both of those topics as we all know.
>>
>>17737897
Yeah, nah.

Modern medicine and science has you beat on this.
>>
Z,
I'm really hurt, angry and embarrassed. You've been stringing me along for a while, suggesting that we take things further. I told you that if you wanted to start dating, or find someone else, or you had doubts, just talk to me about it. Just tell me.
So I send you the usual messages when I get back and I don't hear from you, which is normal because we both work so much. I send you some flirty shit to make you smile. The next day, I find out you're in a relationship on Facebook. You didn't even have the respect for me to tell me yourself or at least tell me that you didn't want to be involved with me anymore.
I asked you to do one thing, just to be open and honest with me, and you didn't.
I don't know whether it's because I mattered so little to you that it slipped your mind, or because you didn't want to stop the attention I gave you despite having a new girlfriend whom I'm pretty sure you described once as okay looking but boring. I'm happy if you've met someone that makes you happy, good luck and all. Just stop messaging me as if we're still friends, because I can't handle the thought that either I meant so little to you, or that you're being unfaithful or unfair to someone who you're dating by talking your not-quite-ex. I know that she's probably a really nice girl, so I feel sorry for her. Because I can see you're following me on social media more than ever, now that I'm blowing up and getting popular. I act like I'm having a great time with my travel, events, ect....but truth is, the force driving me to succeed at the moment is just to make you realise what you missed out on.
I just expected more from you.
>>
>>17725308
dont worry, the race war is coming
>>
You're driving me to fucking drinking and drugs.
We need to end this.
>>
>>17735465
It's a first initial, but the chances are pretty slim that it means anything to you...
>>
>>17738042
I think you may actually be dense, or a programmed robot being that the above does not mention science or medicine as providing proof for anything. It relates to life and the experiences there of which shapes an individual.
>>
>>17738155
I'll revisit this thread in the morning, if you do reply.
>>
S

I wish I could talk to you. I gave you some space and was forgetting about you and then I talked with you and you said I could talk to you any time. Then procede to be too busy. I miss being able to talk to you, it always made me feel better and it felt like we were making a good connection. But I was wrong. I asked if you wanted me to just leave you alone and you said no, but I want more than apparently you do. It's ok tho. I'm losing interest because of you being distant. Soon I'll move on. But this half attempts on your part is hurting me badly. I deserve it for what I did, but I can't keep going on like this.
>>
>>17738241
>It relates to life and the experiences there of which shapes an individual.
Yeah, nah.

look mate, no one is born in dankness.
>>
T,
you're an arrogant cunt and you permanently smell like mildew. your teeth are horrible and you're apparently a koreaboo now. the fact you thought you were somehow above anyone, other than academically, is laughable. i remember when you saw me in the street a while ago, you look like you'd just shat yourself. i'd only waved. i know seeing someone you haven't talked to in a long time is awkward but calm the fuck down, we were on good terms. you're a cunt but i still like you, somehow.
i suppose i only dislike you because you seem to either have things handed to you, or nearly kill yourself trying to achieve them. neither are particularly admirable, in my opinion

A,
you make me so sad. please see a therapist. i don't feel like you can actually take care of that child, and i feel sick admitting that. most decisions you make these days are to do with your survival. i know you're not ready to be a mother, and you're only keeping it because they gave you a flat.
i don't think you'll be a bad one, i think you'll try your goddamn best. but i also think if you had better parents you'd be in college right now like me, rather than having a child you deep down feel unsure about. see you soon, i hope you get that job. i love you

B.
>>
I'm sorry but I can't go on. I didn't do this too hurt anyone coz that's the last thing I would ever want.
I just couldn't go on living. Death seemed the only option.
I'm at peace now, I will love you forever for all you have done for me but I am now happy again.
I will see you again when you come up to heaven. Please don't be mad, this was something I had to do, it felt like my only option.
I'm sorry and I love you mum and dad. Xx
(Suicide note for if I had the guts) :)
>>
C.

I have actually changed. That's the irony of all this. Losing you did make me examine my behaviours. I haven't been angry for months, and when I get that way, it's much more manageable. Losing you was the spark that finally got me to stop blaming others for my problems, got me to finally stop masking pain with anger, got me to stop looking for reasons other people were worse than me.

Look, I get it. I fucked up really badly. I hit you, and your family hates me for it, and you don't love me any more because of it.

Hell, it's not like that's not fair. I don't deserve anything from you and them but contempt. But the last time we talked, you told me you were in love with M. I didn't believe it, because of how I still was (am, let's be honest) heartbroken over you. You asked me why I couldn't respect the fact that you are. And I thought about that a lot. It really is the only abusive tendency I had left. So I do accept you love him, but that doesn't mean it doesn't ache inside me every single day. I'm trying to live my life without you, I'm trying to be productive. I've gone on a couple of dates and the girls are nice but they just aren't you.

A friend I thought I had lost recently came back into my life, and we talked about you. I showed him some photos of you and me, and as I did, I remembered your expressions. Your eyes, they shimmer up close and I swear it's liquid fire, a flame refracted through dark liquor. They're lighter beneath the surface, and the light moves in ripples.

He thinks I'm a poet too. I swear on every single thing that I am that I'm not a lying one. I'd give anything to re-unite with you. This is real. Turn it down because you don't want me, not because you don't believe me. Because I'm never going back to how I was. Otherwise I would have lost you and gained nothing. At least this way I can hold off the depression, by knowing that each every day I improve myself.

(not so) secretly, in the hope that we'll meet again. R.
>>
I miss you, T.
Wish I'd got to see you this week.
It's been too, too long.
D
>>
L
respond to that text lmao
>>
You openly mocked me for my issues with depression & anxiety and now you are suffering quite severly from both. Karma's a bitch lol
>>
Im more than happy with you even with some pressure on our plate but its really nothing we cant deal with. I tell you everyday everything is alright weather you belive it or not. But thats besides the fact. I get that everyone has their sexual preferences but i cant get over yours. It bothers me to no end and almost kills any kind of sexual need for me. Im not judging you and ive never wanted to discouraged you for wanting to doing things like that. But i cant wrap my head how you always have a masculine conflict and somewhat feel like you have to prove how masculine you are sometimes (not in a way that the world needs to know that youre "manly" but i can tell you do little things because you're self conscious about it) but this counteracts any attempt. I cant get over it. I hate it. Ive discussed with you my rising suspicion that youre gay and you reassured me but anytime you want me to do these things i just cant keep the same reassurance. Lately ive been mentally preparing myself to move on even with the numerous good memories i have with you. Even if you see this i know youll know who this is. I just dont have the balls to tell you myself. I dont want you to get self conscious and i understand you just like these things but im just not into it, it turns me off. I just cant wrap my head around it and i dont think im ready for something like this or see you like this. I love you but im overwhelmingly worried.

-lovely fuck
>>
Ive cheated on you once. I wanted attention. I regretted it deeply. I still do and want nothing more than to wish it away. I wont ever tell you, it would ruin our relationship. Why wouldnt it. I did wrong and you deserve nothing but the world i cant give you. I should kill myself, i already know 4chan. Trust me living is torture enough. I wish i could get it off my chest and tell you but i know youll never look or treat me the same. I cant loose you. Ill never love someone like i love you again.

-L
>>
>>17736328
fuck, are you MY ex?

pretty sure that letter isn't addressed to an ex though

regards J
>>
>>17738457
Idc at this point, just muster up the courage & do it. You should've just said this shit when we were braking up
>>
>>17738585
No im with this person now if that makes you feel better. Im not the person you think i am
>>
File: 2474_0a9c3.jpg (83KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2474_0a9c3.jpg
83KB, 480x640px
>>17738288
>Yah Dankness

>>17738241
Op you must be new so let me give you some /adv.

>Pointer number one
never feed the trolls.

>Pointer number two
Trolls dwell in the darkness of their basement. and that is the only darkness they have ever experienced.

>Pointer number three
Trolls bait you to take a toll much like the fairytale of Billy Goat's Gruff except these fucks actually exist.

>Pointer number 4
Avoid and do not feed the fucking trolls.

Enjoy your 4-chan browsing experience.
>>
File: image.jpg (884KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
884KB, 3264x2448px
Happy Birthday, my dear. Wishing you all the best that life has to offer. I hope you know how loved you are, even from afar.

xoxo
>>
CSJ,

I've stuck around these last few months because I realized I had grown rather fond of you. I'll certainly miss you when I go. Your laugh has been a constant for me. In another life, perhaps the Universe wasn't so cruel to us. It's you, and it'll always be you. Good luck in life. May we meet again...

AWN.
>>
-A

I wonder if you ever think about me or how I'm doing. You probably know I think about you everyday. I still love you, and its only been a month since we stopped talking but I feel like I've made some progress. I've been eating again and working out and feel better. There are some bad days where thinking about you gets to my head but I try to not to dwell.

When ever I feel like I doubt myself I read that message you sent me. It makes me feel better. Anyway I hope you still remembered how we promised to talk again one day. I'm still not ready but I will be one day. That guy is lucky to have you, but you know if I had another chance to be with you I'd take it no matter the cost. When I come back into your life, it will be as a friend. BUT if the oppurtunity ever shows up, I'd want to try things again because things will definitely be different when you see me again.

Love R
>>
To JC:
I don't think you know what an amazing person you are. I love everything about you. I'm still young but I've developed an "it won't last" attitude to this kind of thing but I wish we could be together and I want it to last. Idk what to do about it because I doubt it'll ever happen. Even just to be friends with you for the rest of my life would make me happy even if it would hurt not to be yours.

To P:
You were the liar. I'm so disgusted every time I think of the time I wasted on you. Lesson learned, though, and I still don't regret anything.
>>
>>17735717
Get some rest, L.
>>
JUST FUCKING TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL!!! DO YOU LIKE ME? TELL ME ITS BEEN 4 FUCKING YEARS I HAVE DROPPED ENOUGH HINTS
>>
File: FB_IMG_147780371%0A8951.jpg (20KB, 480x493px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_147780371%0A8951.jpg
20KB, 480x493px
>>17738416
Talk to your person. This needs to be addressed.
Find a way to raise the subject in a non confrontational way, AWAY from the bedroom, and be prepared for a hostile reaction.
This is too important not to talk it through.
>>
>>17739190
Yes, but you need to straight up tell me.
>>
>>17739198
No, you need to. I've hinted so many times and I'm not going to confess when I have 0 hints from you.
>>
Dear S,
When I first met you, I was just a beginning freshman at college. Due to the fact that I didn't put in nearly the amount of effort that you did during High School; I was delegated to the spring semester while you got to come in comfortably in the Fall (not to mention your full ride as well.)
When I first met you, I would swear that there was not a more beautiful creature on the planet. For some reason, we had instant chemistry, and I spent my days wondering what you were doing and who you were talking to. All I wanted to do was make you mine, to get a glimpse of your smile every moment I could.
When I first met you, I didn't think anything would ever become of "us". We came from two completely different worlds - two very different backgrounds that should have steered us in opposite directions. But, what differed between us also led to us growing together. I learned a lot about people from different cultures, and what it's like to not understand why people do things the way they do. A lot of your practices seemed so strange to me; so bizarre; so nonsensical. What patience I had in the beginning of us, I have no idea where that went. Maybe things were different. Maybe our ignorance was bliss, and our love was premature.
>>
>>17739261
When I first met you, I had no idea what you would grow to mean to me. I can safely say that at a certain point, I would have been completely willing to make you my wife. Maybe that was premature, but while there have been others before you, there was nothing but you when we were together. When the doctors told you that you might die over the summer, a part of me died. Why any divine being would try and take you from me is beyond any thoughts I've had, but I would rip through Heaven and Valhalla with a small rock and a rusty pipe, destroying every angel and soul if it meant getting you back.
But those days are gone. You're healthy now, or so I am led to believe. These past few months have been fraught with tension and lies, as if I could possibly ever believe anything you tell me. Why you decide to lie to me of all people is ridiculous. You’re a terrible liar in the first place, and nothing ever gets past me. We stopped believing in us. I tried my hardest to get you to understand that all I ever wanted to do was be happy with you, but something changed in you. Something must’ve happened over the summer, because myself and all our closest friends don’t understand what you’ve become. You desperately try to push me away, and now you’ve succeeded. I used to think nothing would ever get me down. Nothing would sink me to the lowest depths that I have come to understand and live with. You’ve sucked the joy completely out of my life. It may be brutal, but it needs to be said and it needs to be heard. I’m only miserable when I am around you.
>>
>>17739262
I reminisce about the days of old, where we would spend our days together in peace and solitude. When we both left for the summer, our year ended on a sour note; a big fight that should have come with a “Foreshadowing” label. What I swore to you that day, I can no longer uphold. You stopped answering. Texts, calls, skype, pictures… everything. You cursed me to drag on in panic, awaiting any sign that you still cared. Yet, like a druggie, I carried on. You forced me into long, dark conversations where you very clearly tried to get me to dump you. Yet, like a druggie, I carried on. I drove an hour to see you where you work, and you dumped me for it. Yet, when I saw you on our first day at Uni, sparking in the late summer sunshine, I immediately fell back in love with you. “We would be fine when we go back to school,” I swore to myself, bracing for whatever negligence you caused next. When you told me we were fine, and that you still loved me, I believed you. Like a druggie, I carried on.
But those days are over. It is now Day 286, the day where I decide, mostly for my own sanity and serenity, and partly on strict request of my closest loved ones, where I decide that being with you is not worth it. All the happiness you’ve brought me is gone. All the joy you brought to my life has disappeared. What’s left is nothing but pain and suffering, where even just being friends with you leads me solely to misery.
Like a druggie trying to kick a habit, I have to be done.
J
>>
J-

It's so stupid that your silence is driving me crazy, my silence is driving me crazy, and I'm falling apart. And what's even sstupider is I'd give you a chance if you just explained.

P-

It's been years since we kissed, and fewer years since your wedding, but I still occasionally think back to what you said to me, that you wished you were with me instead. I drank so much that night but stayed so sober, and I guess I've never been able to get past it. Now you've been married for however long, she'll never know about our slight history, and you've got kids. I'm happy for you, but sad knowing that this wasn't what you wanted. You wanted the jetsetter you couldn't have. Sometimes life has a funny way of giving us what we need, i guess.

Universe-

If you could stop fucking with me, that'd be great. I'm just trying to survive, and this whole "i no longer have the capacity to take care of myself" thing just sucks. I can't put up this front that everything is okay forever. The J thing just...Just really hurts, and I don't know how to make it stop. Is it my fault or his? I just wanted something good to happen but i guess that's too much to ask. I'm not the kind of person who ever gets what she wants and i don't know why.

Love, M
>>
>>17730292
>Sorry, but you're just not my type
I know but I still don't know why you're butthurt I'm distancing myself from you. As if deleting you off from dumb social media just so you don't write me or I don't write you doesn't mean you need to be like "nuh-uh not gonna talk in group with a guy who doesn't have me in his friends" to our mutual friend, dude
I seriously didn't expect that, thought you wouldn't care at all for some reason. Especially since I explained it to you.
>>
>>17739213
Is my presence not enough? I wouldn't spend my time with you if I didn't like you.
>>
I miss you. I never stopped loving you. I wish things could have worked out for us. But I'm married and I have children. You would have made a great mother to our own children one day. You were great around mine. You are the perfect person for me. I can still feel you in my arms on those nights I snuck away to your house. I can still feel your hand in my hand when I drive my truck. I can still hear you saying my name. I have cried almost every night since I lost you a year ago. I wish things were different, God I wish things were different. Brianna I love you so fucking much.
>>
Heya. I want you to know, that I am gonna flirt with you at the prom bal, eventually date with you tho my partner may not be happy with that. She's already been jealous about you even tho I don't know you nor talk about you that much. So, I want you to know that I am risking a friendship just for you because she's no more but friend to me. And I hope, even if that what one of my friends told me is true, that you're 'too well-bred' for having a boyfriend, we'll get along, cause you may be the one. And last thing.. I am that kind of guy who might cheat on you (small chance tho), especially if I was to meet Maisie Williams at Club in Bristol or whereever
>>
K,
How you doing? I think I'm getting better, but seeing you in person is gonna remove any doubts about that. Having a cold is a nightmare.
>>
File: hty.jpg (299KB, 509x700px) Image search: [Google]
hty.jpg
299KB, 509x700px
for years I know that... when I close my eyes it's you I'll see.... and I'll curse silently. "she was a scared little girl..."

For years. you'll look at the sky, at the milky way and see my face plotted among the stars. You'll sigh in somber remembrance of sad regret that there was one man of the many loves you've shared that loved the pilgrim soul in you...
And you'll think about calling me wondering... if when the man on the other side answers your call... will it be my voice you'll hear...
But when it's not...
...you'll look at those stars once more wishing when you were so young, when you were a scared little girl reckless with your heart...

That you would have let go of those fears and lived with love, honesty, and loyalty....
With a simple farm boy.... that despite being poor gave you all he had... his dreams... which he laid beneath your feet hoping to make that stretch of your lifes' journey a little softer for tiny weary steps...
Maybe, perhaps... he was just a passing soul...
or maybe more...

But with love, honesty, and loyalty you will find someone to call you their tiny baby... and you'll hold each other in loving embrace, your hand in his coat pocket, your head resting raven greyed hair on his shoulders as you both look at the night sky.
and see nothing but beautiful stars the heaven's clothes.
...that look nothing like regret.
>>
>>17739160
Initials?
>>
>>17739197
I get that, its not an enormous deal. I just dont want him to be hurt or scared to want to try anything else just because of this
>>
C
This time I really will distance myself and not message you again. It's not fair on me to have these feelings and not fair on you either. Not going to tell you because it's obviously one sided and it would cause more harm than good.
J
>>
>>17738274
dont take it too hard the universe fucks with everyone one on some level at some time.

>>17739292
initials?
>>
You know I have a girlfriend and yet you insisted on acting like I was singel. What the fuck man.

I am a simpleton and you took advantage of it constantly. Please, leave me alone. I can't handle this. I am taken and I love her. I have no fancy degree and I work as a freaking maintenance guy. Stop showing me your body, stop acting like I'm single and please stop making me feel this way.

Please.
>>
KLS

Must be 30 yrs since last I saw you, and then moving back here, there you are .. maybe you never even left like I did .. thing is that just seeing you made emotions I thought was gone re-surface. Would like to meet up someday, but afraid to come across as a creepy/stalkerlike, so I'll abstain and just keep to myself. Nice to know you're still around though.

Love S
>>
>>17739373
It's not enough anymore. You need to tell me.
>>
C,
You need to seriously do something about your social skills, because I'm fucking tired of you clinging to me when I've made new friends but you have made absolutely no effort whatsoever and are just rude to people. It's embarrassing to be around you. Sort your fucking hygiene out and stop walking around with this superiority complex because the only reason I still even talk to you is out of loyalty.
>>
>>17739748
Well, if you think you're the J, it's irrelevant as I found out the reason, he just got a girlfriend. Didn't bother to cut me loose. That's nice.
>>
I just need to move as far the fuck away from here as I can. Too much more of this might actually kill me.
>>
Hey T,
Sobering up is hard but plausible. Pills are the devil and drinking is messy. Want you to know that things are getting better all the time and I'll always be my own worst enemy. I'm figuring out a consistent happiness. It's taking time but really it's just taking adjusting and tuning. Talk to me some time. We could be friends.
I think though, given a platonic relatipnship, you would notice a lot of changes in our dynamic.
Have a good day~
-L
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.