[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: n.jpg (11KB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
11KB, 315x365px
Theres this girl I like and I`ve had a crush on her for three years. This is my last year in high school so this is the whole story

>for the all of my years hes had classes with me
>the last year his when I really fell for her since we used to both sit beside each other during science class
>we started to hang outside of school but not alone it was always with another girl and another guy
>we even met at the summer once
>the thing is this year I cant stop thinking about her
>her friends know me and my friends know her
>noone knows that I like her
>during the years some of her friends called me cute
>I always respond with something like "I know" or some smug shit like that
>this went on for a while at random times
>out of nowhere (recently) she just goes up to me and says "anon I love you" but in the completely casual joke sort of way
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
>takes me a second to recover and precess what just happend and come out with a lousy "what"
>she doesnt stop saying it that day but I ended up adapting with a more confident "same", "I know", "everyone does"
>she keeps saying it after that day and for the next three weeks (presentday)

I know what you might be thinking "OP you faggot its obvious that she loves you just ask her out"
The thing is shes actually joking and I know this as when were alone she`s like "I think I shouldnt keep this up when were alone cause then thats like it this was real" I agree with her but only after a small part of my soul vanishes into the unforgiving abyss.

Also she has crushes on some people that I know are real (and not me)

each time she says she loves me I feel like im being shot at and the bullets dont go through me, instead they just stay and make my chest feel heavy.

Since its my last year I plan on telling her how I feel on the last day of school.

How do I stop this pain /adv/ how do/Should I get over her?
>>
>>17723569
Why dont you just try inviting her somewhere and kissing her. Telling someone how you feel is gay. If you ust ask her to a private thing and then kiss her she'll know.
>>
>>17723590
>just kiss her
dude I can hardly even handle her telling me that she loves me I dont think I have the courage to just kiss her
>>
>>17723594

Well people can only give you advice. No one can make you not be a little bitch.

Ask if her if she wants to watch a movie with you.
>>
>>17723624
eh fuck your right

but how do you do that, do you just go up to them and ask if they wanna see a movie like just casually or I dunno I don't really do this shit at all.
>>
>>17723629
Ya... thats what you do
>>
>>17723631
but what if they say no? Wont they act weird around you now that they know you have a crush on them?
>>
>>17723661
If its too much of a risk then dont, but be honest with this chick and it wont be weird, just tell her how you actually feel.
>>
>>17723661
If its too much of a risk and you cant handle being around this chick w/o confessing your feelings then end the friendship. Itll just fuck with you emotionally if you continue, and let her know that the whole "i love you" thing really weirds you out.
>>
>>17723699
Im pretty sure she`ll stop if I tell her how I feel and she rejects me for it.
>>
>>17723661
Yo im the original guy im back hey

Yo hold up

Ill tell you
>>
>>17723753
Okay so heres the deal the best way is to have a confidant.

Okay just say hey you wanna watch a movie? Then if she seems like shed be interested then either go to the movies with her, or your house , or hers. or w/e.

But if she doesnt u just say, my friend so and so is coming. Then just hang out all 3 of us.

No matter what thouh if its like a 3 piece dont try to do anything with her or ur bro wont hav eur back next time.

But now you and her at least have a movie u saw together to talk about and then shes been to ur house and what not so its not so strange for her to go there if u invite her again.

But lastly as a general rule. You can't find out how someone feels about you, unless you reveal a little bit of your own feelings. Thats kind of just the way things are.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.