[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a good girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 135
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1957.jpg (138KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1957.jpg
138KB, 550x550px
I am currently very in love with my current LDR boyfriend. Although we are supposedly in a monogamous relationship, I find it hard to beleive since he does not give me much attention.
I am tired of always wanting a faithful relationship instead of wanting to have fun like most girls my age(18). I am very paranoid about being cheated on from past experience. I do not want to give someone who is lying to me my virginity.
Since he is letting me fly to visit him soon, I want to have the mindset of "im going to have such a fun experience at this guys house" than "i am going to make love to the love of my life but hope he isnt going behind my back"
The problem is I think about him a lot and do not want to lose him because he is perfect to me and hard to replace
I have an obsessive mind in general how do I stop it
I am still in my youth and need a better insight because me wanting to be a special snowflake is unhealthy I feel.
Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>I think he's cheating on me
>but I think he's perfect for me
Is this bait? The stupidity of the post, combined with the picture makes me think it is.
>>
>>17723187
What evidence do you have that he's cheating on you?
Is he paying for you to fly there?
I would say let him come to you and let him pay for it. If he's willing to do that for you, he wouldn't compromise your relationship by cheating.
Look at his actions rather than his words.
>>
>>17723195
If he is telling the truth, than he is perfect for me because when we converse we overall make a cute couple. I am fond of his unique personality. You can never be sure with long distance though. He once mentioned one of his female friends casually which made me angry, but I am weary of him since when we first met, he flirted with me after only a week without asking me out right away. He seems flirtatious and I a, hoping that he does not flirt casually nowadays.
>>
>>17723210
you may be right but what if he has nothing better to do than fly to me and what if it is just for sex?
>>
>>17723210
thing is he is only a year older than me and im not sure if he is sure that he wants be but since english is not his first language it could be a communication problem. should i confront him anons?
>>
>>17723187
>LDR
>Relationship

pick one dumb kid
>>
>>17723214
How did you meet this guy. Break up with him. Trust me you don't want to be in a long distance relationship at 18 thats corny as fuck.

You want fat dick in your vag. Just admit it yourself and everything will be better. Your virginity isn't actually worth a god damn thing, it's worth negative stuff cause it's only stopping you from having joy everyone else is fucking.

Okay so after you break up wit hthat guy. stop trying to find hte love of your life and just try to make friends with tsome boys. Okay now if any of them are particularly nice looking in ur opinion try to seduce them and sleep with them. I think you will find that many guys even if their not in a commited relationship with u will actually be very gentle and not complete assholes. Overall I think you will feel much better after all of this.

Your bf who lives a plane ride away is a complete faggot too btw.
>>
>>17723876
good advice but wtf is the point of taking the time to fuck someone if theyre not obsessed with me
>>
>>17723876
>Your bf who lives a plane ride away is a complete faggot too btw.

how do you know this? OP has given next to no information about his personality other than that he flirted with her
>>
I feel you, half the time she acts like Im the only one, half the time i feel ignored. Im not sure what to do. Im about to confront mine. Just be honest about how you feel.
>>
Fly to me. I'm a already still a virgin, with no want to rush into sex. You can stay with me a few days. I'll pay your return ticket.
>>
>>17723187
no way you are a real girl

You can start being a "bad girl" by posting your tits [sfw]
>>
>>17723941
>if theyre not obsessed with me
You have a very unhealthy mindset and it will only end with you in pain
>>
>>17723960
are you serious anon? (-:
>>17723961
should i really anon? (:
>>
>>17723991
Yeah, do it bitch, you want validation, don't you?
>>
>>17723941
No one's ever going to be obsessed with you the way you want htem to be with you, and just cause theyre not doesnt mean that it wont be good and enjoyable and leave you feeling satisfied. You have a totally messed up view of how guys are because you never gave them a chance to show you.

Just befried some guys and you will realize that some of them will still call you beautiful even if youre just theyre friend. They might be really good candidates to have sex with if you also find them attractive.
>>
>>17723991
>>17723995
No shes definetly not ready to post tits.
>>
>>17723991
>>17723995
>>17723997
This is confirmed fake as fuck if this chick doesnt post her tits. 100% a dude what chick what say that shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1280x960px
I am chubby and I will never have a bf that loves me will someone please take me i guess not i want to die
>>
>>17724001
>image.jpg
oh and get use a timestamp
>>
>>17724005
im not some camwhore but i guess ill timstamp
>>
>>17724001
L O C A T I O N
O
C
A
T
I
O
N
>>
>>17724001
Being chubby is totally cool trust me tons of guys love that. But for real show us your butt, even if it's in cloths I bet you got a great butt. OP idk you need to dump this guy life really isnt about love. You will realize who you can love in 6 years from now will be way better than right now. You need to go out and seduce some justin bieber looking 20 year olds with thick cocks.
>>
>>17723996
this was very helpful thankyou
>>
>>17724030
yes
>>
Where are you from? This just hits so close to home.
>>
>>17724062
New York, Why?
>>
OP dump your LDR bf and get in an LDR with me
>>
>>17724064
>>17724062
This is gootta be fake. No chick is trying to get fucked this bad without a timestamp
>>
>>17724069
i would like to do you have skype
>>
>>17724064
Nah then it's nothing, I'm in the same position but the other way around.

I really want to meet her but my life is such a mess right now so I can't just invite her over, sending texts can't really express what I feel I just want to meet her face to face. I feel like she's forgetting about me and moving on which pains me but I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>17724070
She actually posted one with a timestamp.
"Happy Halloween and everything. Same shirt as>>17724001
>>
>>17724070
faggot i just posted a timestamp and deleted it ask the guy that asked me to post my arse
im literally a beta female if there was one
>>
Just dump your bf now desu. You are not good for him.
>>
>>17724087
Have u ever even kissed a guy? Do you have any friends at all?
>>
>>17724081
yeah i do but i don't wanna post it here

email me your skype name if you're serious [email protected]
>>
You sound like you have maaajor FOMO
note that the more sexual partners you have now will affect your happiness with your final "monogomous" relationship.
>>
>>17724100
i am feeling lazy but
my skype is [email protected]
i am not a slut but would like to make new friends so dont everyone flirt with me but actually maybe i should be a slut i am very confused wtf
>>
>>17724105
fomo?
>>
>>17724114
alright i've got to go for a bit soon but i'll add you when i get back
>>
>>17724123
aww your sound like a qt
>>
How much attention would you like from your bf and in form of what, texts, phone calls, something else?
>>
>>17724151
I just want him to not ignore me for days and i would like him tell me he loves me sometimes but only if he means it second is optional im really lonely i want someone to watch movies with me
>>
>>17724120
fear of missing out.
Do not throw away your purity and wholesome vibes just because some sloots are getting a lot of dick. You should take pride in the fact that you aren't a whore.
>>
>>17724173
you are right. my current(now former) bf/ex has been with a lot of sluts im pretty sure, did he not value me?
>>
>>17724177
Probably not. desu, wait.. did you break up with him b/c of this thread?
>>17724170
try calling. Texts are an awful method of communicating with intimacy.
>>
>>17724189
not really bc of the thread he just makes me anxious so i just got it over with and i hate myself i hope i die lol
>>
T
>>17724189
>>17724151
This guy is a loser.

>>17724194
DOnt you have any friends. also generally as rule, if you want someone to be your friend like hang out with sometimes. You should not sleep with them if you can help it.
>>
>>17724194
If I was your friend (I'm not) I would tell you to seek a mental health professional, or at the very least try to encourage you.
>>
>>17724170
Chances are that he's thinking the same thing about you. Who usually initiated the conversations?
>>
>>17724200
>this guy is a loser
fuck you wtf, why?

p.s. that was two different people
>>
>>17724200
i really dont
>>
>>17724207
What do you do for fun? Name the closest way you think u could make friends

If you havent made friends by a certain age it can be very hard, I will tell you this honestly.

DO u have any money? Can u afford dates?
>>
>>17724204
him almost always when i do initiate it takes him forever to respond and that makes me feel more shy to ever talk first and im so shy please kill me
>>
>>17724213
Hes not that interested in you. You should tell him I totally understand why you're acting how you do. I think we should just go our seperate ways at least for now. Can you really blame him for feeling that way? No. Its okay just tell him the truth.
>>
>>17724211
tennis
>>
>>17724218
whenever i do that he acts very sad and tries to make me feel guilty
>>
>>17724219
Okay so why dont u try to go play tennis with some people or something? Thats actually really cheap. Like go to a court and ask if people want to sub in. Just show up a lot and maybe theyll be your friend maybe not.

also getting a job is a great way to make friends do u have a job? Try to find a job somewhere "hiphop" big chain restaurants are good.

>>17724224

Just tell him 2 and that youll text him in a month.

honestly have u tried seducing other men how has it gone? Have you given out your number or anything? Are you ugly/
>>
>>17724227
>>17724224
I ment to say just be like to bad I really dont care waht you want.

Also if he s whining like a little bitch tell him " i fid that very unnatractive and its certainly not helping."
>>
>>17724234
he is too polite but i will try it. and i am very ugly which is a problem
>>
>>17724242
>I am very ugly
proof?
>>
>>17724242
are u really hahaha.... thats not the worst. Why are u so ugly? are u sure u r ugly?

I wont lie ugly is not the worst u might be able to get by like that. Do u have a nice butt?
>>
>>17724247
not posting my face here
>>
>>17724250
i actually dont i have no ass but desu i have ok tits
>>
>>17724251
Im not saying u shuld Im inclined to believe ur ugliness but it really is difficult to say. U shuld post half of facetop r bottom then delete after like before.
>>
>>17724254
im extremely paranoid he may be reading this post
>>
>>17724251
post lips/cheeks/chin
>>
Don't be a slut
>>
>>17724258
see>>17724201
therapy is cool, they make you feel like a person instead of a mess
>>
>>17724132
>tfw it's fake
>>
>>17724261
i feel like im getting mixed messages

i think ill just end it
does anyone know an easy way to do it please im very desperate for death
>>
>>17724269
mesage him right now and ss it
>>
>>17724269
just tell him im dumping u or whatever. Its not that hard this guy lives a plane flgih away from u and u never kissed him
>>
>>17724213
We're basically the same then, my gf sometimes doesn't reply until a week later, I don't know why she does it, I guess we're growing apart.

I think it's time to face reality though, unless you guys have some kind of future plan maybe it's time to hang it up.
Maybe you would've made a really good couple and maybe the two of you do love each other but let's face it distance is a bitch and if you can't actually see each other face to face then it's no point.

Talk to him, ask him what's up, what the future looks like, etc. Maybe you can end it without burning any bridges.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x1016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x1016px
>>17724270
is he trying not to hurt my feelings
>>
>>17724297
Just stop texting him and see what he does also solid job callin him a friggen loser. Besides trust me it doesnt matter how he feels about you. LDR isnt a real thing in little kid fantasy land but youre a grown girl now so yuo have to be reasonable i find cock in 5 a mile radius of ur house.

Tell him to text you in a wee.

Havent u tried to sleep with any guys or seduce any guys or given out ur number a all?
>>
>>17724297
>i thought you loved me but i guess not

It seems like he's trying to turn the situation around in his favor to keep you around, by making you feel like the one in the wrong
>>
>>17724318
wow thats amazing to me i hope he dies because it looks like he is wrong
>>
>>17724336
Chances are he knows your feelings for him were legitimate but he's just saying that to make you feel shitty
>>
>>17724297
lol good job ruining your life. taking advice from 4chan is a terrible idea. you just broke up with someone who is perfect for you
>>
You are 18.
This relationship won't e your last one.
Also the asshole should be the one flying to visit you and not the other way around.
>>
>COMMUNICATION AND HONESTY
COMMUNICATION AND HONESTY

>>
>>17724346
t. OP's BF
>>
>>17724336
OP good stuff now post that ass in shorts or w/e for the love of god let the world see this thing.
>>
>>17724297
You said this guy was perfect and that you just wished that he'd give you some more attention.

And now you've broken up and called him a fucking loser without even explaining why.
I don't know all the context behind this but from what you've told, you're acting irrationally and that's just plain rude.

Well, I hope you enjoy your new slut lifestyle.
>>
File: 420 yolo fag.png (205KB, 484x555px) Image search: [Google]
420 yolo fag.png
205KB, 484x555px
>>17724297
>you are a friggen loser ive freaking had it
>what the heck
Lost my shit, thanks OP.
>>
>>17724360
dude fuck off u wisconsin piece shit of shit. There's nothing wrong with a girl getting fucked by a few guys in her life. If you think so thats cuz ure a retard and are probably a terrible lover.
>>
>>17724363
I didn't say it was wrong mother fucker, I told her to enjoy her new slut life??

She did the right thing but she could've handled things better just sayin' no point in hurting the guy without telling him why
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x993px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x993px
>>17724377
i hope he will be ok and i gave him closure
>>
You are not a loser i am verya appauled that youre staying faith ful i didnt read you whole msg cause frankly it was too long. Please domt cheat on him that will do somethimg to a person male or female if i cohld just get one last chance with my. Ex u woyld be so happy ebery herw is a troll for the nost part but but ddep fown there hurting for something too. But if you think you found true love. Than stick with it cause it might jot come again. If hee beinf an asshole and cheating on you hes a fuck8ng ass hole yes i know aboht the temtation and some timez its teally strong but we stay loylay fo lr thoes we love if thats the case than he foseny really love yoy . and if he fose make ptove it after that. And yes i am a lityle dru k right now but idk just do t loose hope. I really yope things turn out for yoy in a good way have a good and plentifyl life anon
>>
>>17724389
CP, woah, he is a pedophile?
>>
>>17724389

U are literally autistic. I cant believe i tried to help u tonight.
>>
>>17724401
no he just likes penguins
>>
>>17724394
too late! sorry drunkanon she already dumped him! what a dumb whore amirite?!
>>
>>17724406
>>17724405
the guys a fuckin retard Look how he types? Who the fuck writes like that? Full blown autism.
>>
>>17724350
Alex, what are "things women fail at?"

>>17723187
>LDR
Destined for failure, especially if you've never met in person.

>in regards to the rest of that incoherent blob of text, straight out of a Borat fever dream
You need to have realistic expectations of yourself and others. Stop putting this guy, and any other guy, on a pedestal. He's only human, same with you.

>I am very paranoid about being cheated on from past experience
Don't do that. Don't make the guy you're with pay for the last guy's mistakes.

That said, don't expect any man under the age of 25 to be faithful. It's just not in our biology. Hell, I'm 29 and I'll cheat if something better comes along, and I won't even feel bad about it.

Want to never get cheated on? Like, ever? It's really easy. Fuck your man good, respect his space, and don't nag. If you can do that, most men will be content with you. If not, most men will be looking to trade up.
>>
>>17724413
terrible advice
>>
>>17724419
is the male gender really like that? )x
>>
>>17724421
no
>>
>>17724421
no
>>
Drunk anon here well like i said i didnt read yhw whole thtead so ye i just brought i should put my 2 cents into it but w.e peiple fo what yhey do
>>
>>17724442
>peiple fo what yhey do
wise words my friend, wise words
>>
File: norightanswer.png (153KB, 626x533px) Image search: [Google]
norightanswer.png
153KB, 626x533px
>>17724421
Yep. I assume all women are shit and act like a dog until proven otherwise.

I'm kind of an outlier though, there's guys like me, and then betacuck white knights you can walk all over, and everything in between. Most guys I'd say are in the middle, leaning more towards the "fuck bitches, get money" side of things.

You have to understand, third wave feminism has really left a bad taste in the mouths of men as a whole.

>>17724427
>>17724428
"Nice guys."
>>
>>17723187
Kek.
Where are all the beta faggots now on /adv/? They usually come out saying ''not all women are whores''.
>>
>>17724453
i dont like it :(
>>
>>17724453
nah i'm not a self proclaimed "nice guy" or a white knight i just wouldn't cheat on my gf and if by some chance i did i'd feel bad about it at least
>>
>>17724460
To be honest, neither do I. I'm a product of the world I live in. I married the first girl I ever had sex with and she burned me. Next LTR wasn't much better.

I'm a little older, a little wiser, but also a lot more cynical.

I'm kind of guarded. I have serious issues trusting women, and I think my default mindset is I'd rather be the one doing the hurting instead of getting hurt.

But if a girl is good to me, I eventually thaw.

But yeah, most girls are shit, which is why most men who are older than 25 are either broken, beta appeasers, or hardened alphas who just dgaf anymore.

>>17724468
If I actually care about the girl and she's good to me I won't cheat, but if she's just a pretty face whose personality I can barely stand that I'm fucking/hanging out with until something better comes along it's whatever.
>>
File: 1419855529900.jpg (21KB, 296x413px) Image search: [Google]
1419855529900.jpg
21KB, 296x413px
>>17724297

>"look at me in the eyes"
>in a text message
>>
>>17724490

How did your first girl burn you?

I'm a bit like you in the way that I don't trust relationships under 25 at all, but I want to know your story.
>>
>>17723187
>Boohoo I seem to think my boyfriend who according to myself is "perfect to me" and "hard to replace" is cheating on me for some reason so now I'm going to change the way I go about intimacy because I want to do it for fun like a fucking degenerate
>>
>>17723876
>Projecting
Not everyone is obsessed with sex.
>>
>>17723187
heres a fucking Idea, stop being a whore
>>
Hi Chica,
I'm a 23 year old femanon that was a virgin at 18.
I do have some insight on this, potentially have struggled with similar feelings of doubt.

If you want to chat, I prefer kik or snapchat. Let me know and I can post it.
>>
>>17726514
yes please
>>
>>17723187
Never do long distance relationships. They don't work. They're for long term relationships like married couples that have short term contracts or work or family shit that takes them places and even then married couples will always have affairs.

You're 18 as well. I'm a 24 soon to be 25 year old guy who has had 3 relationships and has slept with over 14 women. Let that sink in for a moment. Out of those 14 only 3 of them were girl friends. The others were dates and flings that just didn't work out. One of them was a masseuse at a massage parlor and I'll admit that I've slept with women while being in a "relationship" with someone else.

My advice would be to end the relationship and find someone closer. Also your first time won't matter at all. I thought I would have mattered a little more to my ex who gave her virginity to me, but she saw fit to assume she'll never love me. We didn't even stay as friends, as open as I tried to be about it.

If you're that concerned that he'll cheat, either drop him or agree to having an open relationship
>>
>>17726722
Kik is eskimokisses14
>>
File: 2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg (256KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2350349-378240_screenshot315.jpg
256KB, 960x540px
>>17726786

Hello Samantha ;^)
>>
>>17726732
i guess all men are cheaters :,(
>>
>>17726732
did they suck as people? were they just boring or not pretty? or do you just have no morals? just why
>>
>>17726828
Stop generalizing. I told my last gf if she wanted me, she had to breakup with her bf first if she wanted to do anything with me. Their relationship was on the failboat, but I still insisted the relationship be over first.

So no, we're not all cheaters.
>>
>>17726812
Um? My name isn't Samantha.

I still haven't heard from you OP.
>>
>>17724823
There you go. So much for those idiot guys who put virgins on a pedestal, thinking they're not whores because they haven't had sex yet. How would you fucking know? Let the little virgin have some dick, then you will see if she really has a wholesome idea of intimacy in due course.
Any whore was a virgin at some point.
>>
>>17726843
I personally wasn't looking for relationships. Judge me, but this is life. I cheated because I was three months in dating and wasn't sure if I wanted to end it.
>>
>>17726828
All men are capable of cheating as much as women are capable of cheating.

My reasons for cheating is that I'm avoiding giving all of my attention to one girl, because she will eventually leave me. There are a lot of shitty women out there that want to use me, or any guy she can wrap her fingers around.

I actually encourage people cheat and sleep around while they're young. Hey get it out of your system while you're still young. Settle down in your later years having lived a wonderful life of little to no regret. Granted be very selective with who you sleep with and always use condoms but in the ever advancing field of medicine we'll soon be able to eradicate viruses
>>
>>17724814
>How did your first girl burn you?
Left me for her current husband whom she met on WoW after I joined the Army to take care of her, not to mention went all in on our relationship (hence the whole "marriage" thing, I took my vows seriously) and now I have nothing but existential self loathing and a six year old daughter whom I never get to see to show for the entire debacle.

A big part of it was we met and got married young. I honestly feel people shouldn't even consider attempting a serious, committed relationship until they're 25 at the absolute earliest, until then just enjoy being young. Be friends, hook up, but don't make someone the focus of your life, that's just too much pressure to put on a young adult.

Long story short, we grew into very different people and were miserable, and I was hard to deal with because of my depression.

But that's the thing, marriage isn't about happiness.

You read that right. I'll say it again. Marriage isn't about happiness. It's about raising children and preserving assets. That's literally the only reason to get married that isn't meme-tier.

And yet, so many women will destroy their families because "they're not happy."

Marriage, as an institution, doesn't really have a place in modern society. We've progressed A LOT in the past 50 years, and marriage is one of those traditions that doesn't really fit anymore, for a variety of reasons.

I digress. I wasn't always the easiest person to love, and I've grown A LOT as a person since then, but she wasn't perfect either, and I went into marriage not expecting perfection and ready to work through everything.

My vows were, you know, vows. She threw in the towel. And now I'm kind of disillusioned with the whole deal. Giving someone your all and being thrown away will do that to you.

>>17724823
>>17726897
>>17726828
>All this binary thinking
It's not as simple as "whores" and "virgins." Nor is it just a matter of cheaters and non-cheaters.
>>
>>17727654
Virgins are just as likely to cheat as nonvirgins.
>>
>>17723941
Just wait there will be a guy. Don;t just throw it out like everyone on here wants you to do. Break up with him and look for a new guy, get a bumble.
>>
File: 1477288022600.jpg (12KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1477288022600.jpg
12KB, 355x258px
>all the people ITT that just got this girl to break up with this guy and are telling her to turn into a classic stacy cunt with extremely high standards

this board is completely toxic at this point]
actual advice is hard to come by and its over run by leftists and the kind of people who get laid constantly and mock anyone who doesn't just like popular kids in highschool / frat people in college

its basically millennial normie central

board should be deleted
>>
>>17727857
>millennial
We're Generation Y! Get it right!
>>
>>17727857
is that pic from an actual spongebob episode? context pls
>>
>>17723996
> some of them will still call you beautiful even if youre just theyre friend.
> women actually believe this
they're desperate m8
>>
>he is perfect to me and hard to replace

This is a delusion; LDRs very often seem this way because you don't actually have to spend time physically around a person. You will 100% of the time end up being disappointed if you hold your standards that high. Take a step back. Think realistically. He is not perfect.

Source: Been there

>I have an obsessive mind in general how do I stop it

Try to teach yourself to calm down and think things over in a reasonable manner and approach fears and problems alike at a reasonable pace. Try to take steps towards becoming a more patient person, in general.

>>17723210

>If he's willing to do that for you, he wouldn't compromise your relationship by cheating

You might be surprised, anon. A lot of people think with their genitals.
>>
>>17723941
Nobody is gonna be obsessed with you
Casual sex isn't about people being obsessed with you
It's about having dick in you and liking it and not giving a shit about the dude behind the dick
>>
Nearly had a heart attack reading through this thread
Thread posts: 135
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.