[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A place in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

How do one finds his place in life? Please, tell me your stories, /adv/.
>>
>>17723173
Stopping to think that there is something like "your place in life" is a start.
>>
>>17723182
How to live if there isn't such a thing?
>>
>>17723186
Start from the start. Why do you need it and can't just attempt to achieve whatever you want because you want to for whatever reason.
>>
>>17723190
I've never had strong wishes and dreams(or I just forgot them), so I, for example, can't learn foreign language, or do exercises without willpower, which I don't have.
My one strong wish is to get enough money to move from my shithole and to buy a top PC, and play, hoping that I'll eventually grow out of it.
<spoiler>Wow, that souns edgy. Whatever.</spoiler>
>>
>>17723173
Just fucking live life and do what you enjoy to do. There are people who have accomplished so much in their life but by the time society notices they're dead.
>>
>>17723173
If you look to the world for a purpose, you will absolutely not get one. The universe is cruel. Even if you went so far as to become President of the United States, or led a revolution that toppled the United States, your importance would still only be temporary. Historians would remember you for an arbitrary amount of time, and then they would die, and eventually it'll be as if you were never here, and then as if none of us were. Just a tiny dot circling another tiny dot, an infinitely small fraction of one of billions upon billions of galaxies in a universe.

So yeah, if you look to the cruel world for meaning, you will receive no answers. To find the meaning of life, the individual must not look outward, but within. The answer is there inside you, not waiting to be discovered elsewhere. Find out why you want to be here and what you want to have accomplished by the time you're on your deathbed.
>>
>>17723206
And how is "you're place in the world is to X" shit going to help you?

>My one strong wish is to get enough money to move from my shithole and to buy a top PC, and play, hoping that I'll eventually grow out of it.
Specially the gayming part is suboptimal but whatever, it works. You do have a goal, you know how to reach it (by making money) and you know that you won't reach it unless you do something.

So you can either work to reach goal X or you can not work and won't achieve goal X. It's that simple and applies to most things. If you can't find the memepower to do something to achieve what you want, nothing anybody else can tell you will have any difference.
>>
By stopping looking for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.