[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Girl I have a huge crush on doesn't share my interest. I'm not that good looking and she has dated guys far better looking then me. I have no experience and it kills me knowing im not good enough for a girl like her, someone I share so much with someone that I love talking and hanging out with. We hungout recently and her phone goes off she checks it and says oh cool a match. Shes on tinder now actively looking for a boyfriend and I can't do anything about it. I can just watch her as she moves away from me and I lose once yet again. How can I improve myself so I can never lose a girl like her again if I ever get the lucky chance of finding one again?
>>
>>17723163
Quick Bump
>>
>>17723163
>Girl I have a huge crush on doesn't share my interest.
No point in reading any further, the answer is to move on and forget her.

>How can I improve myself so I can never lose a girl like her again if I ever get the lucky chance of finding one again?
There's a lot of things you can do, mostly developing confidence and self esteem will help.

I found this book helpful
http://bookzz.org/book/2364493/16ace6
>>
>>17723163
Firstly, how old are you?

Second, there are plenty of girls like her, don't beat yourself up over it. And there's a likely chance you'll meet someone just like her and even date her, and then lose her, and then meet another one. You've just created this personal fable of her being really special because you have no experience, so she really stands out. Nothing wrong with that, but know in the future she'll just be that girl you had a crush on once.

Now look back at your post.
>far better looking than me
>not good enough
>I lose once yet again
You're setting yourself up for failure with this kind of thought process. Unless you have a severe deformity, you're probably not as ugly as you think, women are much more emotionally attracted than visually (whereas men are much more visually attracted). But if that is the source of your feeling inferior, get a membership at your local gym. Buy some new clothes. Go to your local barber and tell him you're looking for something new. If you have acne, clean up your skin. These are all very tangible physical changes you can make with measurable results, and you'll start to feel more confident in yourself if you feel you're looking good.

And that's the real key, confidence. Everyone says it because it is true. I made all those physical changes in high school when I was feeling down, and I started feeling a lot better because, I thought, "oh now I'm more fit and look a lot different." But really it's the net result of gaining confidence in your appearance that makes the difference, not the actual changes. So figure out what's holding you down in this state and change that.

Approaching comment length, so 1/2. To be continued...
>>
>>17723198
2/2

You really need to love yourself before you can love someone else. Otherwise you'll be trapped in this state for a long time and sabotage yourself as soon as you meet anyone before you can even start to think about dating them, because you'll keep telling yourself "damn it I'm not good enough for them" fuck that! No one is any better than anyone else.

Lastly, don't treat girls like they're god's gift to Earth. Every girl I've ever met / become involved with, I treated at first the same way I would treat anyone else. And that can be very attractive to them. But if you meet them and you immediately see them as a future girlfriend and put them on a pedestal like you've done with this girl, it's an instant turnoff for most. Just try to let things happen organically. Meet people through people. Don't kill yourself over not having a lot of experience or feel like there's pressure to get experience quickly before it's too late - there are a LOT of people out there who don't have any either, and you are absolutely not alone. /adv/ is living proof of that.

Unfortunately, this anon >>17723192 is correct, it's time to forget about this girl and move on. Work on yourself, and realize it's not a matter of "getting the lucky chance of finding one like her again," it's a matter of doing it for yourself so you can be a better person. That's the kind of person girls will be attracted to.

Good luck m8.
>>
>>17723163
OP, even if you two were in a relationship this girl would one day bounce to some guy she got a crush on that she thought was better. Always someone smarter, better looking, etc so any relationship is temporary. I don't understand why you want her anyway for hooking up via a fuckapp.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.