[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright mother fuckers. I suspect my gf is cheating on me. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Alright mother fuckers. I suspect my gf is cheating on me. How difficult is it to hack/obtain her fb or gmail? I don't have access to her phone, but in due time I should be able to obtain it briefly (feel free to give advice on how to obtain her phone). I'm willing to spend a nice amount of cash on a spy app for Android. Looking for suggestions or advice on any of these concerns. Would be willing to pay an anon if he can somehow obtain her gmail and/or fb.
>>
Someone knows how to do it, but as a non techie, let me tell you that I'm sorry.

Shit situation, hope it isn't true.
>>
>>17722949
I find my GF's phone is most vulnerabe when she stays the night. An innocent midnight bathroom trip with her phone in hand might be all it takes, but other opportunities may present themself.

When I hacked my ex GF to find out she was cheating, I knew one of her old passwords, which just so happened to work for her email, which I was just so able to track her social media accounts bound to, and then reset their passwords through her email I had access to, and then accessed her other accounts.

It leaves a lot of evidence, because you actively change her passwords to those of your own choice, so be sure when you make this breach, as there's no going back.

My girlfriend was in fact cheating on me, just like my gut told me.
>>
>>17722949
Nigga, you're cray. Just break up with her.
>>
File: aa4.jpg (34KB, 600x826px) Image search: [Google]
aa4.jpg
34KB, 600x826px
>>17722956
I'm pretty sure that's what's going on, she's been spending a lot of fucking time on fb lately and not posting anything. She's also been distancing herself from me like a mother fucker.
>>17722959
See this is going to be very hard for me. She always has her phone on her. Not only that like I mentioned to another anon, she's been distancing herself making this even harder. I work with her 1 day a week, I may be able to pick pocket her phone, it's always hanging out of her back pocket but her pants are tight she might feel it. If I was successful at it is would put it in the office room at work giving her the appearance that it feel out and someone turned it in. She lives with her parents in a 2 story house and I don't have a key. I could pick her house lock easily, but I'd be kind of nervous if her parents woke up, they've never met me either. Her brother and I are acquaintances, maybe I can pay him to snatch her phone and report back to me? I'm well awake I sound fucking crazy right now but I don't give a shit. I need to have goddamn closure.
>>
She forgot to log out from fb on my notebook.

That's how I got her.
>>
File: iPqi7Nw.png (246KB, 391x327px) Image search: [Google]
iPqi7Nw.png
246KB, 391x327px
>>17722999
She never logged in on any of my devices. The only time she ever gave me a username and & password was for fucking papa John's pizza. I tried recovering the password but I never saved the password.
>>
>>17723011
bro i dunno, like if you're only seeing her one day a week as is, just cut her out of your life it aint worth this stress. assume she's cheating, they all are, cut and run.
>>
>>17723020
I mean, you right ultimately. But 1 day might be all I need to prove this bitch is cheating and ease my mind.
>>
>>17722949
>>17722988
Distance between you can be for any infinite number of reasons besides cheating (though it is still a likely culprit sometimes). What other evidence do you have?

Honestly, breaking into someone else's privacy is a bad idea. Next time you're with her just ask if you can use her laptop to send a message or something really quick and see how she reacts. My girlfriend always lets me without a second thought, so I don't even have to look because 1 I trust her to begin with / have never had reason to suspect anything, and 2 she clearly doesn't give a shit if I were to look around.

Also, I've heard plenty of stories about guys who do this and find out she wasn't cheating, but said some things to her friends about them that weren't meant for him to ever hear (he's smaller than my ex, this little thing about his personality annoys me, etc) and then becoming really upset and sabotaging their relationships themselves. And chances are those things wouldn't have ever mattered or been a big deal if the dude had just never seen them.

My advice? Sit her down and talk to her about what's going on. Tell her you don't like feeling so distant from your significant other and that if it continues you're going to have to break up with her. In that conversation you can probe around as to why she's been so distant and ask if it's about someone else. But if you don't trust your girlfriend enough to take her answer at face value or know her enough to gage if she's telling the truth or not, then honestly your relationship is already over.
>>
>>17722949
while it would be wonderful to find incriminating evidence of cheating on her phone to fuck she has to see someone IRL. Have her followed. I suspected and hired a guy. She drove to a parking lot and got in another guys car and she kissed him immediately. They went for drinks then fucked in the car at a park.
>>
>>17723033
I've already tried everything you said days ago. She doesn't even want to see me or talk in person or on voice calls. Only text. She's got mental illnesses, but I suspect something else is afoot.
>>
>>17723065
How the hell do i even begin to do this? Like go on Craigslist and post an ad saying "stalk this bitch will pay cash"?
>>
>>17723226
If your girlfriend doesn't want to see you or talk in person, it doesn't even matter if she's cheating. It's over dude.
>>
Been there. I got her phone while she was taking a bath and found out she was sending naughty pictures to another girl.
I'm not really sure how to help you find out if she's cheating or not, but I can give you some tips in case it's true.

First, don't let her turn the game on you. Assume that you spied on her / looked through her facebook chat. No question, you did it and that is fucked up. Cheating, however, is way more fucked up. Clear everything you want to clear up with her and move on.

Second, break up with her. A girl that cheats will do it again. She needs to be left alone so she can learn something. If you back up and try to fix things then she will think she can do anything without suffering the consequences.

Good luck, m8.
>>
>>17722959
Top kek and you didnt learn the first time. How much of an idiot can you be to date again?
>>
>>17722949
if you're at this point you should probably just break up with her anyway. You clearly don't trust her. Especially if you've asked her about it and she says she wasn't. How good of a relationship could you possibly have without trust?
>>
>>17723227
I paid a friend of my brother because she didn't know him or his car. I told him I would pay him 50 a day but 100 on the day he caught her. It only took one day but she had begun to have a lot of unexplained disappearances or she would go home much earlier than normal or she stopped coming over on days he always did. You could also hire a PI, it would cost more I'm sure. Thing is when you go the tailing route be prepared because you cannot pretend its not happening when they are busted.
>>
Why even give this speculation any of your time and effort? Ask her. If she says no, then it is no. If you don't trust that? Break up. Easily sorted.

I've been down your road. Whatever truth you seek you shall find. But, why even bother? If you search through her shit then you become the biggest creep. If you find what you are after then you get torn up. Right now you are in a position of power in a sense that you don't know shit and are just acting off speculation/emotion. Don't let the behavior of someone else dictate who you are.

Think about if she isn't cheating, she doesn't deserve the constant speculation. It would fuck up the relationship. Think about it, if someone invaded your privacy, constantly harassing you to see if you have cheated; you would want to get out of that situation too. So don't be that guy.

tldr; if you don't have trust/commitment you shouldn't be in a relationship.
>>
>>17723340
But bro she did this shit to me all the time, she'd always be asking me several times a day
>>
>>17723346
I don't understand why there is this speculation from both you and her? Can you explain some background info
>>
>>17723346
Not that anon, but obviously that post applies to her as well. If YOU'RE unhappy, then break up and stop wasting both your time
>>
>>17723353
I didn't really want to get into it. She basically has a lot of mental issues along with an eating disorder and some type of personality disorder. So I'm sure her shits all fucked up, probably the most insecure person I've ever met, which intern made me insecure when she 180d it. Went from her being obsessed with me to not giving a single fuck.
>>17723354
I 'was' happy, but in this bullshit predicament I'm not.
>>
>>17723365
Continuing from
>>17723340

My ex had serious medical/mental shit going on too. She ended up cheating on me. What you need to understand is that if you guys are really close right now, you are all she's got and vice versa. However, it may be in her nature (given her depression) that her actions may be sporadic, in an attempt to gain attention or affection. SO, if you guys are constantly fighting, and she meets a new friend there is a possiblity that she may begin to emotionally/physically cheat on you. Out of desperation, not spite. [Look all of this is me talking out of my ass so just take what resonates with you best].

tl;dr sort your relationship out first. If you guys cant go without fighting, then break up. Don't feel responsible for her shit that is going on, definitely be empathetic, but don't feel like you have to be with her. Look basically what I am saying is there are other ways to sort out a relationship than hacking her shit and rummaging through it. If you cbf dealing with her shit then be single. Being single is the best thing desu, I wouldn't put it above anything else currently.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.