[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So today at school we were having a debate about the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 8077814_orig.png (131KB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
8077814_orig.png
131KB, 460x259px
Hey /adv/
So today at school we were having a debate about the election and there was this stupid white guy who said he hopes that Trump will win the election. What kind of racist thing is that to say?! I get really sad on behalf of the people of the colors when he says that. They were sitting right next to him! Therefore I'm asking you what I should do about it? Should I take revenge? Should I comfort the people of the colors? I'm really upset about this
>>
>>17722869
Why would you want to comfort niggers? Statistically, they don't have too much to lose, so if Trump wins it's the white guys who will get shafted. Comfort the racist idiot instead.

3/10 bait
>>
(You)
>>
>>17722879
excuse me? I can clearly see that you're American just by your racist rude language and how you describe African Americans. Maybe you should look yourself in the mirror
>>
>>17722915
And how did you get the assumption that I was talking about niggers in US of A? Given what a calamity Trump presidency would have and Muricas current status in the world, it's bound to affect many more people than their citizens.

Come on, at least try. Your trolling is barely at frogposter level.
>>
>>17722925
Because I can read by your language, your obvious racism and level of english that you're clearly American and proud
>>
>>17722947
Should I interpret it as a compliment for my forth language? Although I am not sure whether a compliment from somebody who guessed my location couple thousands miles off is worth anything.
>>
>>17722966
>look at me I talk four languages, Im a privileged racist
look special snowflake, Trump is going to loose the election ofc, thankfully. I care a lot about the people of the colors and that's why I'm asking for advice here
>>
>>17722998
>look at me I talk four languages, Im a privileged
It's five actually.

>Trump is going to loose the election ofc, thankfully.
Exactly, so all good.

>that's why I'm asking for advice here
Improve your shitposting skills and learn how to create a consistent persona, not your warped imagination of one.
>>
>>17723008
First of all, don't tell me who I am. Second of all, you're not something special. Third of all, I'm disgusted by your racism you should not use the n-word
>>
>>17723025
>First of all, don't tell me who I am.
Why not?

>Second of all, you're not something special.
Nor ever said that I am.

>Third of all, I'm disgusted by your racism you should not use the n-word
Why? You don't even know if I am black or not, besides assuming I weren't, why couldn't I use it in a context that's clearly not racist?

You're starting to improve; although still a bit too transparent.
>>
File: 1455492370894.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1455492370894.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>17722869
>>
>>17723039
>Why not
Because nobody asked you ;-)
>Nor ever said that I am.
You said it indirectly
>Why? You don't even know if I am black or not, besides assuming I weren't, why couldn't I use it in a context that's clearly not racist?
Because the word itself is a racist word because of the history behind the word
>You're starting to improve; although still a bit too transparent.
Like your mom's clothing
>>
File: AbeOik6.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
AbeOik6.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>17722869
>>
>>17723044
>>17723051
Why are you so triggered? Go back to /pol/
>>
>>17723057
>"you're so triggered brah"
>Implying we've taken the bait when in reality we're just waiting to SAGE this low quality bait
>>
>>17723050
>Because nobody asked you ;-)
I don't need to be asked to contribute. Nice touch with the smiley though.

>You said it indirectly
That was your own interpretation, bruv.

>Because the word itself is a racist word because of the history behind the word
Do tell more, how can a word be racist?

>Like your mom's clothing
How do you like it?
>>
>>17723067
So you're going to be mean to my post simply because you have a problem with it? pff just leave this thread alone so I can get help with my problem anon. I didn't ask for you to come here
>>
>>17723073
>I don't need to be asked to contribute. Nice touch with the smiley though.
Oh, yeah you like that huh? ;-)
>That was your own interpretation, bruv.
corecction: that was the truth. Don't bruv me
>Do tell more, how can a word be racist?
A word can be racist when it refers to a race as inferior. When it's a slur used against people og the colors it's a racist word so that makes the n-word racist..
>>
File: 1457084848500.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1457084848500.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>17723075
>goes to advice board to troll
>gets mad when being called out for being a low quality troll
>confirms thread is bait like an amateur

Go back to being a weeb, you're truly awful at this

>>>/c/
>>
>>17723086
What makes you think I'm a troll? I think you're just a trump supporter. Also: I'm not mad at any of you just at the person from my class. I could see it made the POC in my class uncomfortable that he would say such a thing
>>
>>17723085
>corecction: that was the truth. Don't bruv me
If it's the truth, you can surely prove it, right?

>A word can be racist when it refers to a race as inferior.
And how does nigger imply that you imply that they are inferior without the political context?

>When it's a slur used against people og the colors it's a racist word
That's correct but how did I use it AGAINST anybody?

By the way, you should've tried to get back on topic sooner to distract from your shitposting.
>>
File: 1461019518188.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461019518188.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17723098
The Donald's a cunt that history will remember as the worst campaign of all time.

You're over analyzing the entire thing, stop being an SJW.
>>
>>17723111
>implying the n-word isn't racist
why do you think it gets bipped on TV? Because it's racist
>>17723113
Don't you think it's rude to say when there's a POC right next to him? I imagine how they felt afraid or something when he said it
>>
>>17723113
The problem with Donalds shit is that he pulled down the entire country to his level and recovering from that embarrassment will take a while. He was a joke when he attempted to run for office, getting the nomination turns the entire political landscape that allowed a noisy idiot in such a position into a bigger joke.

>>17723122
>why do you think it gets bipped on TV? Because it's racist
They censor a lot more on Amerifat TV, how are words like "shit" or "fuck" racist?
>>
File: 084.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>17722869
0.1/10

Put some effort next time.
>>
File: 1475195593470.gif (181KB, 190x152px) Image search: [Google]
1475195593470.gif
181KB, 190x152px
>>17723122
They most likely wrote them off as retarded and got on with their life. Nobody cares who you're supporting unless you're outside burning crosses in bed sheets or something. 90% of trumpians are uneducated white people, they like him because he's simple and thats all they can comprehend
>>
>>17723130
>Implying all the words they censor are racist
shit or fuck are very rude words that isn't meant to be used so therefore they are censored
>>17723132
what do you mean? that guy is hot.
>>17723134
I go to the society class so in my class we care a lot about the election
>>
>>17723144
So why do you think that they censor "nigger" because it's racist and not because it's rude?

> society class
Teh fuck is that?
>>
File: Hey catd-.jpg (74KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
Hey catd-.jpg
74KB, 300x403px
>>
>>17722879
Op can be considered racist people of the colour is kinda racist
>>
>all these replies

Sometimes I wish I was a moderator.
>>
>>17723166
Well, show me a better thread. There is only so much shit about "how to date girl" and "is my girl cheating" a person can handle. At least this bait is minimally fresh.
>>
Remember to sage faggots, type "sage" without parentheses in the options field.
>>
>>17723152
Nigger is a degrading term about an African
Society class is us who choose the society class study program.
>>17723158
No that's actually the non-racist term to use when adressing the people of the colors.
>>17723166
What is a moderater? I think you should become a moderater if that's your career dream but I think you should make your own thread about it because in this thread we are dealing with another topic
>>17723181
Why would you do that?
>>
>>17723211
How is a term that puts completely different people in one group not racist? Besides, it implies that they are a different class of people from whites.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.