[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found out "cheating"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

There's a girl I like, she went to other city to work on a project. We're nothing but we agreed to tell eachother if someone didn't felt love anymore. She promised me to tell me anything that happened regarding feelings or if she found another guy.

Yesterday her best friend came to my house to edit a video (she doesn't have a PC), she left her FB open and I found out she kissed other guy a month ago.

Last week she talked with me like nothing happened, telling me that she loves me and that she didn't forget her promise of looking for me when she comes back.

I feel shitty, extremely, I know there's nothing I can do to stop her from liking other guys, that's pretty normal. The lie and the fact that she broke her own promise and pretending like i'm stupid makes me feel disappointed.

My plan atm is to do nothing, just stop talking with her, don't go to the airport and prevent that meeting. It's been a month since that happened and she couldn't be honest about it.

Any other tips?
>>
my dick
cost the late night fee
yo dick
got the HIV
my dick
large like the chargers, the whole team
yo shit
look like you 14
>>
>I know there's nothing I can do to stop her from liking other guys, that's pretty normal.

Don't try to normalize cheating when you're a monogamist.

>We're nothing but we agreed to tell eachother if someone didn't felt love anymore.

In the future, avoid making bullshit arrangements like this in your relationship if you are a monogamist. Next girl you meet, make her your girlfriend, agree that the foundation for your relationship together is that you won't think about other people like that and you sure as shit won't kiss them.

Sorry she broke your heart
>>
>>17722818
Thank you very much, I'll keep my mouth shut and will try to learn as much as possible from this. Didn't thought she would lie that bad. But meh. Have a nice day
>>
>>17722816
Wtf lol
>>
>>17722818
Pretty much this, but I wold emphasize that it's not really her fault. It's a little bit shitty of her but you really should have set clear boundaries before taking on such a loosely defined relationship like that.
>>
>>17722816
Not even using the best lyrics from that song
>>
>>17723126
It was really loosy, but she was also saying that she wanted to marry me and that she couldn't wait to see me since she left. I got really confused with that.
Next time I will be more careful with relationships. Thanks :)
>>
>>17722810
just be glad you know instead of allowing her to come back and make a bigger fool of you.

good rule of thumb is when there is a separation between you and your girl, she will have some type of contact with another guy. Might not fuck them but there will be everything but that. Sometimes it's the first day away or that first weekend out.
>>
>>17723324
sorry she is lying to you OP but I guess she needs a ride from the airport. Amazing isn't it she can sound so convincing and her behavior the opposite. She'll probably stay in contact with this guy too and if you stay it will be right under your nose.
>>
>>17723384
I think she's a little bit toxic and manipulative. Of course she will stay in contact with this dude, they live in the same freaking house, maybe it's just a matter of time before they fuck and i'm sitting here waiting like a fool.

I'm glad I found out, I don't even want to keep friendship, none of my friends have ever lied to me to the point of breaking a promise. Thank you for your advice, I feel extremely dumb, but not the dumbest man at least.
>>
>>17723399
Wow didn't know they are in the same house. They fucked already you just don't know that nugget yet. I like your boundaries OP because I hate liars too and once I know I wouldn't piss on them if their ass was on fire.
>>
>>17723410
I don't doubt it now since I can finally see how she really is, pure lies. I don't want to find out that they fucked, I just want to be in peace without being with toxic people. Thank you very much, I hope you never get this kind of crap in your life.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.