[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of my (previous) best friends / coworkers has been cheating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1461982236414.jpg (82KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
1461982236414.jpg
82KB, 1280x974px
One of my (previous) best friends / coworkers has been cheating on his wife with another coworker for the last 8 months now. Another problem is I knew the girl for 6 years (long b4 any of us worked at the same place), dated her on / off, and she was my first kiss.

When I asked him about there relationship months ago he got mad at me, calling me a loser, a faggot, no one likes me and never will etc, etc... She comes over and they start laughing at me and asking what my problem is. That night he sent me paragraphs of texts saying hes cutting me out of his life, and all this other bs.

He reported me for harassment a couple months after that for "being uncomfortable to work with". I talked my way out of it to my managers without throwing anyone under the bus. The managers apologized to me and said it must of been his imagination.

I've been really worked up about this. I could just get a new job, but Ive put 4 years into this one, longer than either of those two fools...

Bonus: This guy held me in a bear hug at his house with a 3 foot machete pressed against my neck, spitting in my face, yelling at me "...Call (girlfriends name)! Im going to FUCKING RAPE her here right in front of you! Theirs nothing you can do about it!..."

That was less than a month before me questioning him. I haven't said a word to him since than. Hes sent almost a dozen texts since then even after reporting me.

I'm so confused and angry about all this. I want to respond with violence, but I don't want to get arrested. Are they both sociopaths? Should I spill the truth to my managers?

Thanks, i typed this with an on screen keyboard.. happy holloweeny
>>
.. So this guy is attacking you with a machete talking about raping your ex that he's cheating on.. And you're trying to make sure you don't step on his toes while you try to keep your job?

beta cuck
>>
Why the fuck would you go to his house

These people sound insane, ignore them and get another job maybe
>>
>>17722521
get evidence, show his wife, and then fuck her
vengeance achieved
>>
File: 1461109258461.jpg (47KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461109258461.jpg
47KB, 800x800px
>>17722537

>beta cuck?

Ive dated 2 girls in my life. He threatened to rape the one he never met...

>>17722542

Thanks for your opinion. That was the last time I was ever at his house / hung out with him as a friend. She is / always was a sexual deviant.

>>17722573

His wife "disowned them. The girls boyfriend spilled the beans right after he found out about all this around the time he reported me at our job give or take a month or so.

They still live together, but the wife is probably still in denial of the whole thing. This guy takes his wedding ring off at work. She stopped by less than a month ago & I just turned my head in disappointment... Haven't seen her since.

I was working 3 hours overtime a couple days ago, and they stayed in the company parking lot for 2 hours till 11PM. My automobile was the only other one there. I feel like they try to fuck with me as much as possible. Example;

>jumping up and down around me
>not doing there jobs while I sweat doing mine

Baaaahg,,,
>>
File: 1461967203311.png (956KB, 692x732px) Image search: [Google]
1461967203311.png
956KB, 692x732px
>>
Dude you work with a bunch of psychopaths. Does anyone else in the company know? Like not management but a coworker that's not wrapped up in this bullshit?

At this point it's affecting your work. You should tell someone you trust and see what they say. I don't know the entire situation or your work environment, so I can't say for sure, but it seems to be going beyond personal and affecting professional matters.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.