[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask me tinder questions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_7202.jpg (309KB, 1200x787px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7202.jpg
309KB, 1200x787px
My credentials:
>Female/straight
>Been using tinder 2 months
>Have met up with 10 guys from tinder
>Have kissed all 10 guys
>Have met up with 8 of them on more than one occasion
>Have had sex with 5 guys I met on tinder

>Practice safe sex
>Practice stranger danger when meeting people
>Am clear about intention of a friend with benefits

Also am getting a Masters of Public Health. You can also ask questions about grad school, infectious diseases (including stds), and mental health.
>>
File: Hey catd-.jpg (74KB, 300x403px) Image search: [Google]
Hey catd-.jpg
74KB, 300x403px
>>
>>17722447
>Tinder credentials
>getting a Master's of Public Health

Well it's good to see you plan on using your future degree wisely.
>>
What pictures are okay and not okay for a guy to use
>>
>>17722472

The ones of you sucking your father's dick probably shouldn't be on there, mate.
>>
>>17722483
plottwist: it was him who posted on one of /b/'s incest threads.
>>
>>17722447
How do I avoid women like you?
>>
>>17722472
This is kinda obvious but selfies are kinda offputting.
The exception would be a selfie if your abs are showing.

Also, the stupid faces. How is anyone supposed to decide if you attractive when your face looks like that?
Science shows no matter the city, a first picture with a smile always yields the highest percentage of right swipes.
>>
>>17722507
Don't use tinder.
>>
>>17722507
I mean...I am very open in the little blurb I give that I'm looking for a fwb.
If you read it and don't like it, you simply swipe left.
>>
>>17722447
How many girls on tinder are actually looking to bang vs. relationship?

I use tinder to bang and I end up leading a lot of girls on cause I want sex. I've encountered a couple girls into NSA and those were awesome, but a lot of them say that they want a relationship and they're not into hookups. I normally just go on a couple dates with them and sleep with them but ghost them after and it's starting to get to my conscious.

What are the green flags that a girl is only looking for something casual?
>>
>>17722447
Where do you go with said guys to fug?

What diseases can I get from eating the deepest depths of vagina?
>>
>>17722526
First of all, I HATE ghosting.
I would much prefer you send a text that says you don't want to continue, you were just looking for sex. It gives needed closure.

I guess I can't see other girls profiles, but I can say that if you were looking for a relationship sexting would be less likely. If someone is willing to sext, they are definitely looking for sex (although not sure if that means and NOT a relationship...)

I'm sure this is obvious, but read what people write....
>>
>>17722534
It's very very very rare to see girls write down that they want an fwb/not a relationship. And I live in a major coastal and liberal city.

>>17722533
This. Where would a girl want to meet up if she's only looking for fwb? I normally do a cafe or a bar but I'm wondering if there's a better option.
>>
>>17722533
Usually one person's place or the others. With one guy we had sex in my car.

Diseases from oral sex:
Ulcerative conditions are more likely to be transmitted orally.
This may mean Herpes (HSV 1 and 2) and also Syphilis
Oral thrush could also could also be contracted if you go down on someone with a yeast infection. This is easily treated with diflucan.

With ulcerative conditions, transmission is exponentially higher when there is currently an outbreak (which you would be able to see).

I would advise not having oral with a person who has cuts/abrasions/ulcers in their genital area or around their anus.

Also, do not let someone with a "cold sore" by their mouth go down on you. Both HSV 1 and 2 can be transmitted to the genital area when they come in contact with a person having an outbreak/ulcerative scab.
>>
>>17722510
This is kinda stupid but ever since I changed my first photo to a selfie, I've increased my matches. My selfie has no abs showing.

I guess some people take more interesting selfies than others, and OP only knows about her own preferences. She's right about smiling though.
>>
>>17722512
But what about IRL?
>>
>>17722548
If you just want to fuck, go to a park or bar or whatever and talk for an hour, then knvite the person to a more private place and go from there.
>>
>>17722552
I have no idea what the prior pic was. There are many confounders here.

I can't find the link, but I read a good scientific study on what people do on tinder and their odds of success.

Smiles are always key.
>>
>>17722447
Soo about pictures any good "tips" on how to take decent pictures? I dont like to take pictures at all so im lost on that front im good with conversations but since i have no decent pics i almost never get matchs. "Also bad english srry"
>>
>>17722534
Girls are far worse about ghosting than guys. They don't even feel any remorse about it.
>>
>>17722563
Have other people take the pictures.

A picture of your family or friends is fine as long as you are central in the photo.

You can also include pics of you doing some of your hobbies. It's a built-in conversation topic!
>>
>>17722570
And you shouldn't
>>
>>17722447
Should short guys even bother?

When women put their height is it because they want you to be taller?
>>
>>17722570
I always tell people if I don't want to see them again, unless it appears the feeling is mutual

Usually this is when people start swearing and calling me names lol. This does not help their case. I am always glad I cut things when someone returns with something nasty to say.
>>
>>17722595
I wouldn't assume.

You could say early on your height.
DO NOT attempt to deceive someone into meeting you by claiming to be taller than you are.
Someone did that once and it wasn't cool. I was not attracted to their propensity to lie.
>>
>>17722604
Nah I never lie, in fact I put up pictures that show I am shorter than others by more than a little.

And, don't assume what?
>>
>>17722447
Give me some lines guys use on you
>>
>>17722621
Don't assume you shouldn't bother.

If people swipe right, accept yourself and focus on wooing them with your personality. They clearly already like your body
>>
File: IMG_7205.png (167KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7205.png
167KB, 750x1334px
>>17722627
I'll do some screenshots
>>
>>17722627
This. Tell us the lines that work
>>
File: IMG_7206.png (158KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7206.png
158KB, 750x1334px
This guy I actually met up with
>>
>>17722636
Don't bother shooting us stuff that lead to nothing, senpai
>>
I don't use pickup lines, lol, but as you can see, the guys I'm actually interested in I message first

I'm meeting this guy for the third time this evening
>>
>>17722447
>Mental health
That is very thoughtful. How do I cure my inferiority complex? Is having sex with a bunch of people worth it?
>>
>>17722645
Okay, well the next guy I had sex with.
>>
>>17722650
How that helpful though? If you message first, then we learn nothing. Sorry about being a party pooper, but it seems like you got a different style than most girls
>>
>>17722650

Would you meet up with an attractive couple looking for a MFF 3-way?
>>
File: avg tinder skank.jpg (36KB, 480x810px) Image search: [Google]
avg tinder skank.jpg
36KB, 480x810px
>>17722636
>>17722642
>tinder slut
>all screencaps are niggers
I lol'd

So my question is, have you had a long term (1yr+) relationship before?
>>
>>17722652
I would start by getting a therapist.
I know going to therapy isn't the easiest thing, but it helps increase self acceptance.

The key with inferiority complexes is self acceptance, and I'm sure you are too complex of a person for it to be boiled down to a singular post.

I see a therapist weekly and sometimes I feel like it helps, other times I have my doubts.
My therapist told me that her job is to bring me from the world of "under-entitled" to "entitled".
More than anything she has shown me when a "friend" is treating me like shit and how I should proceed.

Also, because of my fetish I poses a lot of shame. If you want to look up Brene Brown, she has a lot of good thigs to say about shame and vulnerability. She has a few ted talks I really liked.
>>
>>17722599
>meet girl on date
>get along great, plan on next date
>she ghosts me

Every fucking time. Girls are really flaky.
>>
>>17722660
I have recently enjoyed meeting several black guys. I'm not sure what you are getting at here.

I think there is some allure to getting to know people that are different than myself.

I think another part is that I really appreciate how respectful the guys have been about consent.
>>
>>17722642
What made you meet up?
>>
>>17722666
If the sparks aren't flying over text, ghosting is pretty easy. Especially if she finds someone where the sparks are flying.

How concrete are these plans that the girl ghosts on?
>>
>>17722672
We talked A LOT over text.
And I found out we had a lot in common!

We both have the same kinds of goals and aspirations, which is pretty cool.

He's really Christian though, so after having sex 2 separate times, he asked if we could just be friends. He really means that though. We have had other convos about politics, grad school, etc. He said he's slept with all of his female friends, so I'm guessing this is just some sort of handshake that is used to make friends? Not really sure.

He's never had a relationship but also would like to get married to a girl he doesn't sleep wth before he marries her and he wants to have 10 kids.
>>
>>17722660
I've had 2 relationships over a year.
>>
>>17722642
Well shit, these guys are awful, guess you just have to get lucky and match with someone easy like op
>>
>>17722655
I never said I was generalizable

However, there are sites like bumble where girls have to message first, and those somehow work.
>>
>>17722662
Yeah, I already go to therapy. I usually talk about what is going on in my life and try to solve what is going on. I don't often talk about how I see myself as a person because I feel like I'm beyond help overall. I'm not sure if talking about how I see myself will do much because I have a hard time believing people change. Especially because the brain stops developing when people reach their early 20s. I'll check out those ted talks.
>>
>>17722656
This sounds funny to say, but I would, but only if I could have sex with each person separately first.

Also, I would need to be attracted to both people. This is a challenge because I am attracted to a very very small percentage of females.
>>
>>17722690
I have noticed that sometimes discussing little things about day to day life is a waste of time.

Unless they are helping you understand the relationship as a whole or how you see yourself...you should be working on big picture issues.

I know with my therapist I have to come in with an idea of what to talk about or else it's the day to day stuff...
>>
>>17722447
How many STDs do you have?
>>
>>17722701
Literally got results back on Friday.

Safe sex is where you get tested often.
#thisispublichealth
>>
>>17722700
This makes sense because I don't feel much has changed while I've been in therapy. Might as well change something as opposed to covering the same, nearly banal bullshit. Thank you
>>
>>17722709
Big topics are anything holding you back

My therapist likes to say
"You are only as strong as your darkest secret"

Like, I have a fetish and it really lowers my self worth sexually, and even though I still haven't told her what it is, it's progress that I told her at all. And then she referred me to those Brene Brown shame videos.
>>
>>17722684
The first guy I turned down really quickly. The second guy I talked to for quite a while via text and then met up with.

As you can see, asking how someone is doing can go well if you have something interesting to say that tickles the person's fancy.
If it doesn't, it's a loss.

The one where I forgot to post the pic, he told me about a music festival he just went to.
>>
>>17722681
He sounds annoying af. Who says things like that?
>>
>>17722447
How do you feel about super likes OP.
>>
>>17722655
It's more helpful than you think. The generalization has always been that men have to make the first move, but in my experience is if a girl is really interested she will probably reach out. If she doesn't but acts like she's interested she's just shy or waiting for you to do something.
>>
>>17722706
I dislike you for this post. How did you hear about 4chan?
>>
File: tumblr_nnzw42knGb1uudk2uo1_250.jpg (9KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnzw42knGb1uudk2uo1_250.jpg
9KB, 228x221px
>>17722716
What's your fetish? I can be your therapist today
>>
>>17722855
Super likes are pathetic. I have no higher rate of swiping yes on someone that superliked me.
It's not really that special when you are running into 4-5 people who "superliked" you each day and when you do swipe right they never even message you! Or their comment is creepy.
>>
>>17722855
>>17723034
Oh, to add to that, the only thing different for me is that I will look through all of your photos and read your bio if you superlike me.
I spend approximately 300% more time looking at your profile if you superlike me, but it doesn't mean I'm any more interested.
>>
>>17722447
Do you give shy inteovert guys a chance or only the 10/10 Mr.Perfect with pictures of him doing normie activities?
>>
>>17723053
Mr. Shy Introvert...sounds exactly like the kind of guy I go for

Also I guess more so if they are emotionally vulnerable
Then you also get a lot of bjs with eye contact
>>
>>17722642
Holy shit you sound like a plain boring ass person op be thankful your vigina alone is enough to get some action.
>>
File: Whoops.jpg (151KB, 549x396px) Image search: [Google]
Whoops.jpg
151KB, 549x396px
I'm decent looking guy and get a fair share of matches, but most of them have little to no profile info. How do I get the ball rolling when I know nothing about them? Pickup lines don't really seem to work for me, and obviously I'm not just going to start with a Hey or something boring like that.
>>
>>17723084
Usually an open ended question is the best way to start a convo.

You could be as cheesy as "what's your favorite ice cream flavor" to "if you could travel anywhere in the world where would you want to go?"

Idk, usually if it is a question where there is something for me to say I respond. If there's nothing to hook on to I might let it go
>>
>>17723080
Thank you. I guess you don't want any home made frozen yogurt.
I'm also not sharing the hours of personal convo he and I had after that.

Also I'm limited to the ones where people don't refer to me by name lol
>>
>>17722957
My ex boyfriend used to go on here.
His home board is /fit/.

>>17722960
Pee fetish.
>>
How descriptive should a guy's profile be?
>>
>>17723107

Waaiiit.. are you that woman in an open relationship with her husband?
>>
>>17723109
I have no idea honestly. Put something though so I have a point for conversation. I don't want to talk about sports.

Short and sweet might be better than a block of text.
If you don't say a lot in your profile, quickly offer up details about yourself when you start talking to someone.
>>
>>17723117
I am.
>>
>>17723034
>>17723046
I don't pay for the app. But occasionally I will use the super like as an extra like but I don't like doing it for pretty much the reason you posted. I don't want to come off as needy.
>>
When will people wise up and stop using Tinder?
It makes you lose pretty much any advantage you may have IRL that attracts chicks - like confidence, charisma, actual chemistry with each other and anumber of other things that are even more important to women than looks.Also, you lose any chance to show some Balls and Boldness by approaching them and making a move (guess what, both make it clear you're a Man , not a Boy and therefore get girls wet) Tinder really cripples your ability to be attractive to women unless you've already made it. Even worse, you can even be good-looking IRL, if your photos are shit you can be happy about matching 5's.
Grow some Balls, be a Man, learn how to approach chicks.
Do it little by litte like aquiring gains in the Gym - first, just ask hot girls for the time, get used to making random smalltalk with them, and you'll find yourself asking for numbers sooner than you think.
Failing everything else, learn to dance, go to dancing events, get laid like a motherfucker.
There's a reason this shit has been the Tinder of the past 3000 years.
It'll also enable you to bang girls that BTFO any Tinder sloot ever in every regard, even if you're just looking to hook up. Never mind growing yourself as a man and developing some actual courage. I mean , if you don't want to do any of that at least learn to pick up in Bars.
As for Clubs, I more and more get the impression that these places have practically been designed to KEEP you from getting laid, considering how easy it is literally everywhere else. Provided you got the Balls, which you will find useful for other purposes in Life anyways, so get yourself some while you can.
>>
>>17723189
As a female who had never been "cold approached" like you are suggesting, I like tinder. It says I'm interested. It makes it possible for people to approach me.
>>
>>17722908
>my experience is if a girl is really interested she will probably reach out. If she doesn't but acts like she's interested she's just shy or waiting for you to do something.
So in other words, I should wait for women (or girls, as you call them,) to write first, because that proves they're interested - and if they don't they're either interested or not.

Gee, thank you OP.
This is about as help as whenever I tell the boys of /adv to build attraction when they talk to females. Nobody understand what is being said.
>>
>>17723189
When will people wise up and stop meeting women in bars?
It makes you lose pretty much any advantage you may have that attracts women - like faith, morals, coming from a good family and a number of other things that are even more important to women than confidence. Also, you lose any chance to show how much you love Jesus by talking to them in church after mass (guess what, both make it clear that youre a righteous Man,not a Boy and therefore get your future mother-in-law to convince her to choose you) Bars really cripple your ability to be attractive to women unless you've already made it. Even worse,you can even be goodlooking,if you've had a few too many drinks you look like a slob and you can be happy introducing a protestant to your parents.
Show some faith, be a Man,learn how to court women after church.
Do it little by little like ploughing a field-first, just look in her direction during mass,get use to making fleeting eye contact and making a subtle nod,and you'll find yourself asking for the communion sooner that you think
Failing everything else, learn how to raise a barn, go to barn raising events.Get proposals from would-be father-in-laws like a sinner.
There's a reason this shit has been the meeting women in bars of the last 3000 years.
It'll also enable you to wife women that BTFO any loose bar woman ever in any regard, even if you're just looking for somebody to have missionary sex with for the sole purpose of procreation. Never mind growing yourself as a man and developing some actual morals. I mean, if you don't want to do any of that at least learn to talk to women after church.
As for town hall meetings, I more and more get the impression that these places have practically been designed to KEEP you from finding a wife, considering how easy it is literally anywhere else.
Provided you save it until marriage and develop some moral fiber, which you will find useful for other purposes in Life anyways, so get yourself some while you can.
>>
>>17723363
Americans, when will they ever learn?
If living by some arbitrary puritan standard set not even a hundred years ago and kept by barely anybody even in that time makes you happy, more power to you.
I also only go to bed with girls I actually like, only ever had one ONS with a random and it made me feel wierd for days.
You can meet more than one person to actually have a connection with and make each other feel good without any long-term commitment or austistically trying to keep any emotions at bay.
As in Life , so in dating - there's plenty of good, genuine people around if you take the effort to meet them and weed out the shit ones.
>>
how does it feel to be part of the hedonistic filth ruining society?
>>
>>17723387
And btw, yes, some of these go to bars too.
I like to have a night out with friends, play darts, get drunk and maybe - just maybe - get laid.
Why should I hold it against a woman if she enjoys the same?
>>
>>17722447
Hey OP.

I barely get matches on Tinder, and when I do they're honestly not very good-looking (without being too picky). In real life and when going out I receive attention from attractive women without really doing much. So obviously my profile reeks of shit. I have maybe four pictures of myself, none of them are selfies or of that sort. They're all outdoors-pictures of me smiling or looking towards the camera. I will admit they're pretty boring, but not actively repulsing at the very least. Can you give me some advice on how to boost my profile a little bit?
>>
>>17723387
>>17723393
Wiser words were never spoken on this board.
>>
>>17722447
Wow, I'm so glad women are empowered enough to fuck a 5 guys within 4 weeks thru a smartphone app and not feel any shame, you go girl.
>>
>>17723565
This is one of the reasons I constantly want to kill myself
why couldn't I have been born a girl in this generation...
>>
File: 1473386601858.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473386601858.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>17723565
sssh only normies now
>>
>>17723290
Read the context. This person replied to OP, it Is not OP posting
>>
Kill yourself, whore. You will never be happy
>>
>>17722447
Ever fuck fatties?

Or

Do you ever encounter partners who make up for being less attractive than you'd like with personality, and then proceed to fuck 'em? Even while explicitly looking for NSA/FWB situations (and therefore presumably only swiping right on guys you find attractive in the first place)?
>>
>>17722447
I was thinking about looking into Tinder, as I'm in my first year of university/college, and I just broke up with a medium-term (8-ish months or so) girlfriend whom I never got to see because she's still in high school. Should I even bother, or should I just approach girls/women/females around campus? I can give more details about myself, my campus, and my situation, if that'd help. The question is open to anyone, not just OP specifically, though I would like a response from OP.

Oh, and I guess this is important enough to note in my first message. I've gotten to 3rd base/oral sex/whatever you'd like to call it with 5 girlfriends (the lengths of our relationships varied between a month to nearly a year), but I have only had sex with my most recent girlfriend.
>>
>>17724313
Have I ever fucked fatties?
Like...bmi over 30?
Probably.

I don't discriminate like that.
Also, just because a person isn't perfectly proportioned doesn't mean they aren't attractive.

Plus, my bmi is 27, so how am I complaining about people being overweight?
>>
Is your name Morgan?
>>
>>17722652
>Is having sex with a bunch of people worth it?

Depends on the person. As for me, no it's not that great. It's fun but I feel like shit afterwards since I don't care for the person I had sex with at all. It's much better once you do it with someone you know well.
>>
>>17725124
I don't particularly mean "perfectly proportioned" people, just people you personally might generally swipe left on based on photo alone but engage instead because of a funny profile/interesting conversation (for example).
>>
>>17725124
>>17725970
How about:

Do you ever have your standards for physical attractiveness modified by non-physical factors, even though you're seeking purely NSA activities?
>>
>>17725980
Yes, but not by anyone I met on tinder.

There is this guy that shares my fetish that lives nearby, have met up with him several times. He's right around my age and he is actually pretty interesting to talk to.

I keep trying to tell myself it's a good idea to like him because I want to explore the fetish, but I don't really find him that attractive. He is also a bad kisser. Also, he blew this all day meetup we were going to have because he had a "heat rash" in his genital area.
I asked him to get an STD test for me, and he still hasn't. He suggested we both get one, so I got one, showed it to him. He says he will "get one soon". Since then, when he has asked me to meet up I say I would feel more comfortable once he takes an STD test.

When there are so many guys that do not have rashes in their genital area, are willing to get std tested for me, and so not flake on dates, it makes me question why I have bothered keeping in touch with him the last 16 months.

What do you guys think?
>>
File: 1440117343637.gif (1MB, 287x206px) Image search: [Google]
1440117343637.gif
1MB, 287x206px
>>17722447

Excellent bait. You really rustled some /r9k/ jimmies. Great job.
>>
>>17725124
>27 BMI
>A landwhale can still get consistently laid on tinder but I can't
Whelp
>>
>>17726245
>landwhale
>not even considered obese
>great blood pressure
I'm not my ideal weight, but I'm definitely not a landwhale
>>
File: 21421.png (41KB, 1096x469px) Image search: [Google]
21421.png
41KB, 1096x469px
>>17722447
How accurate is cap related
>>
>>17726505
I definitely think original comments are better.

Do you need all of those photos in that order? No.
However, like 90% of the time I never even get to the second photo before deciding. It better not be a selfie.
>>
File: 1475757484696.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475757484696.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>niggers
>27 BMI
>>
>Asking a fat roastie for tips

She's litteraly a meme
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.