[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my gf is about to tell me she cheated. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: notgoodman.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
notgoodman.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
I think my gf is about to tell me she cheated. What do?
>>
Kill her
>>
>>17722383

Just listen to what she has to say. Dont show any emotions, dont speak anything apart from "go on" or "then what?" etc

When she will end her story, say calmly "you understand that this ends everything between us? I dont have a place in my life for cheaters and liers. You should go now"
>>
>>17722383
Dump. Once a cheater Always a cheater
>>
If she's actually telling you, she's more worthwhile than most the women who wait until you find out, and then still deny it all the way.
>>
>>17722408
>>17722461
To clarify, we were texting and out of nowhere she bought up a party I couldn't attend and implied something may have happened before ignoring the texts that followed. She doesn't usually do this which is why I'm freaking out. It might be nothing but I'm not so sure.c
>>
>>17722398
This is really the only viable option
>>
>>17722496

loyal girls>girls with a paaast>girls that cheat and tell>girls that cheat and lie

ultimately go for the loyal girls with actual smart parents and no dumb ass slut-enablers
>>
>>17722496
also "something may have happened"

ask her what and keep us updated, pretend to be openminded the entire time to get more out of her and stay calm. When she drops the "I cheated" bomb you know it's time to break up and move on.
>>
OP update, she said she's sorry for missing my texts and that a guy kept pestering her during and after said party and it was nothing to worry about just make sure he knows we're together. False alarm folks.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 816x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 816x1024px
>>17722633
Dubs and a none cheating girlfriend.

Athleast someone has a good day.
>>
>>17722398
Came here to post this. Goddamn what is happening to everything..
>>
>>17722633
OP's GF Translation

She was really saying "Sorry I missed those texts you sent me hours ago.. don't worry about this guy from the party, nothing happened between us no matter what anyone else says or whatever else you might hear, PS he knows we're together, so you don't have to tell him, probably better off not talking to him at all, actually."
>>
>>17722633
>and it was nothing to worry about

Every time, every time I hear I freak out.
>>
>>17722654
And I have his number saved under a girls name so you don't have a clue when we'll be texting.
>>
>>17722724
I did that to my last GF with my ex.

Good ol' Tommy keepin' me up late with those party texts again.
>>
>>17722745
i girl who was cheating with me done the same thing. she has me under a girl name lol
>>
>>17722745
>>17722790

Bitches ain't loyal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.