[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I continue dating my transexual girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (101KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 960x540px
I am 18 and my transexual girlfriend is 16 (we have been together for a year). Although she is a transexual, she has probably been one of the best girlfriends I have ever had. She is so nice and caring while being overall such a useful girlfriend.

I love her a lot, but I have always been nervous about our relationship. We have always kept our relationship VERY private because we don't want anyone (especially our family) to know we are together. I hold great respect to my family and I don't want to keep hiding the fact that I have a girlfriend, especially a transexual one at that, but I can't imagine myself admitting to them that I am in love with one.

My girlfriend is really passable and she does look nice, usually the only time people start to think she is a transexual is because they start seeing her non existent chest. So it's not impossible to hide her as a girl, but I don't want to do this forever.

I know I sound like an in denial ass when I write this, but I was wondering if someone has experienced anything like this and if they are able to, tell me what they did when such happened.
>>
I am fervently against degeneracy so I'm not gonna shit up your thread.

What I will say is, he is fucking 16. He will grow out of this shit but you gotta give it time.
>>
File: 1477592753103.jpg (49KB, 551x242px) Image search: [Google]
1477592753103.jpg
49KB, 551x242px
>>
Is he transexual, i.e. he identifies as a woman in his family, school, society?

Or is he a crossdresser and just dresses when hes with you?
>>
>>17722289
>the only time people start to think she is a transexual is because they start seeing her non existent chest
don't forget those dick and balls OP
>>
>>17722289
You're already a faggot, why stop now?
>>
>>17722289
Your already gay m8. Might as well keep doing gay stuff. Even if you stop now there isn't enough drugs in Chicago to drown that out, I imagine.

You should probably tell your parents about the butt stuff your doing with underage boys though.
>>
>>17722502
>You should probably tell your parents about the butt stuff your doing with underage boys though.
OP don't do that, that anon is trying to trick you. It's not normal to share such details with your parents.
>>
You're a fag
>>
>she

He's a male, dude. Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>17722865
Maybe you'd say that but there are many who would think otherwise (for an example OP). If xe identifies as a she then she's a girl
>>
>>17722289
Anon if you love her you should keep being with her. The boobie issue can be fixed by fake boobs. you can buy them on the internet.
>>
>>17722877
That's not the way biology works lad.

And if we can just indeift with anything we want, I identify as a black dude.

I'm white as snow, but fuck you for saying shit to me. I can now say nigger in public. And if you say anything you're a transracial bigot
>>
>>17722289
>I am 18 and my boyfriend is 16 (we have been together for a year). Although he is a transexual, he has probably been one of the best boyfriends I have ever had. He is so nice and caring while being overall such a useful boyfriend.
>I love him a lot, but I have always been nervous about our relationship. We have always kept our relationship VERY private because we don't want anyone (especially our family) to know we are together. I hold great respect to my family and I don't want to keep hiding the fact that I have a boyfriend, especially a transexual one at that, but I can't imagine myself admitting to them that I am in love with one.
>My boyfriend is really passable and he does look nice, usually the only time people start to think he is a transexual is because they start seeing his non existent chest. So it's not impossible to hide him as a girl, but I don't want to do this forever.
>I know I sound like an in denial ass when I write this, but I was wondering if someone has experienced anything like this and if they are able to, tell me what they did when such happened.

ftfy m8
its ok to be gay, anon. lying to yourself and others about it is whats wrong here.
>>
>>17722901
I respect your identification anon. If you feel more comfortable in your own skin as a strong black male, so be it.
>>
>>17722911
You're not understanding what I'm saying.

If I go outside and start shouting nigger, I'm going to get the shit kicked out of me.

Just because you identify as something doesn't mean you are that, and it doesn't mean you are protected from others.
>>
>>17722945
ofc you'll get your ass kicked if you go out and yell a racist slur
Well to me if someone identify as something then I respect that. I knew a boy who identified as a woman because he was literally a woman inside
>>
>>17722954
And that's very kind of you.

But there is a difference in saying "He identifies as a girl" and "He is a girl"

The first can be true, but the second is impossible. Am I supposed to magically erase all previous thoughts of a person when they cross over? I'm still gonna remember them as a dude, and they are still gonna be a dude to me. But transgender isn't really seems like a phase/trend(Considering how 90% of trannies are 16-30)
>>
the more accepting people are of trannies, the faster the next "unacceptable" thing will become acceptable.
First it was sluts, then it was gays, then it was trannies, next it's going to be dogfuckers or actual pedophiles.
Do you really want a part in pushing us further into this bullshit?
>>
>she

Anyways if you love "her" then who gives a shit? Don't try to please others unless they're paying you you only live one live, just do what makes you happy.
>>
This thread shows you what kinds of bigots you will have to deal with on a daily basis once you stop hiding it. And if you really like her, one day you are going to have to. As the time passes, she herself will start to feel bad about hiding herself, and that will begin to hurt your relationship.
>>
>>17722954
>he was literally a woman inside
So he was XX inside but had a penis? Nature is such a bigot
>>
>all these anons talking bout biology and never having or pretending to never have heard of gender dysphoria, which is already pretty much scientifically backed up
>>
>>17722973
There are two schools of thought.

To suggest that we are bigots just because we sit across the aisle is juvenile and petty.

They can do whatever the fuck they want, this is the land of the free. But just because they live in fantasy land doesn't mean they have to drag me fucking there with them.
>>
>>17722984
Which is exactly why I said that identifying as something and being something are two different things.

You can identify as whatever the fuck you want. But just because you say you're something, you do not automatically turn into that.

Is this somehow lost to you?
>>
>>17723001
>They can do whatever the fuck they want, this is the land of the free
You know many places in the world they are thrown out of buildings by bigots. I'm talking about the middle east.
>>
File: 1475715363761.png (2MB, 933x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1475715363761.png
2MB, 933x1185px
kill urself
>>
>>17723017
Oh I'm well aware of what happens in the ME.

Islam deserves to be culled.
>>
>>17723052
>implying it's bad to suck dick
kys
>>
>>17722877
>If xe identifies as a she then she's a girl
No
>>
>>17722289
Hey, I'm not gonna knock you for dating a transgender, there's nothing wrong with that it is absolutely a real condition with biological evidence. Don't let any of the /pol/sters tell you otherwise.

However, what is more of a problem lately is people misidentifying themselves as transgender. Someone very close to me has been extremely depressed / suffering from anxiety lately, and is just going through a kinda rough period, and they started to get the feeling they were transgender. But after seeing a psychiatrist they figured out this was not the case. A lot of times, people who are upset or feel lost look to others for that commonality, and they see other people experiencing the same thing within the trans community (with very good reason, as it is not very widely accepted right now). This is especially common of younger people, as when you're in your teens you're going through puberty and start to feel that sense of being lost and lack of purpose for the first time, as well as starting to think and behave sexually.

So I would be wary about a 16 year old transgender unless they have been diagnosed by a credible psychiatrist. I have no experience dating them and don't know any personally, but I thought that anecdote might be useful.
>>
>>17723157
Thanks anon, I appreciate this post. I will make sure on that.
>>
>>17722901
>>17722945
No but it is true that young children could not tell the different between many transexual people.

Also young children do not automatically identify the sexes with genitalia even from a young age even if it may be apparent to them. They will generally describe traits.

So to say that there is something non biological about gender is meritable statement.

Do we have an undeniable biological gender ? Yes.

But also by following and possessing the traits OUR SOCIETY puts on the word female one can adopt that gender.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.