[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I too old to date this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1477820699602.jpg (11KB, 227x225px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1477820699602.jpg
11KB, 227x225px
Lately I've been sick of being a virgin and decided to go through my Hot or Not matches in hopes of going on a date with at least one of them in the next few weeks.

Had a date scheduled for yesterday with a girl, but two days before the date she said she had a boyfriend (in such a short period of time). I was disappointed, but thought I should move on.

I finally start having a conversation with a girl and she checked out my profile multiple times, so I'm under the impression she's at least interested in me.

Only problem is she's 15 years old and I'm 18 years old. If I recall correctly, here in the Netherlands the minimum age of a person you could have consensual sex with is 16. Having even consensual sex with someone aged between 12 and 15 can get you in jail for 8 years.

What should I do? I can barely stop thinking about her, but I don't want to commit a crime, get on the news, lose my job and end up in jail.

Thanks in advance... :(
>>
Do it don't be a pussy it's a 3 year difference. I'm with a 15 yr old as an 18 yr old and as far as I'm aware it's not legal here as well, but i don't give a shit. No one will catch ya
>>
>>17722304
So what do I tell the police if they catch me? It's only a 3 year difference? I'm not trying to be rude, but I wouldn't know how to get away with it otherwise.
>>
3 years is no age difference at all. Doesn't matter.

Her being 15 matters. She's a kid. Legal or not, you will be unable to stomach her teenager behavior and tantrums.
>>
>>17722325
Good point. I can always just chill and not call it a date just to get to know her and see if she has a nice personality before trying to get laid.
>>
>dating underage girls
>risking getting put on a sex offender registry
ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!
>>
>>17722357
So I shouldn't date her?
>>
>>17722267
>Lately I've been sick of being a virgin
>I'm 18 years old.

Watch out! If you wait too much your dick will fall off /sarcasm.

Don't be a pussy you are 18, no need to rush.
>>
>>17722364
True. But I really want to get laid. Should, I just date someone else who is old enough?
>>
>>17722401

If you are so desperate to get laid, go out to a bar/club and get a one night stand.
>>
>>17722420
Maybe I will. Or I can just try dating girls who are old enough for me.
>>
tell me more about this app that allows underage grills for us sophisticated, matured alpha males.
>>
>>17722480
It doesn't. But I only turned 18 less than a week ago and I matched with this girl before that. The app doesn't remove matches you had before you move on to another age bracket, so you can still chat with girls who were first old enough to date but now too young to date.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.