[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broke up my Ex-Girlfriends rebound relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 15hdus.png (71KB, 639x352px) Image search: [Google]
15hdus.png
71KB, 639x352px
This is for 2 reasons:

1. I was her first for everything, and longest and best relationship. She only ended it with me because she was having a bipolar episode (she don't actually realize she's bipolar yet).
2. To force her to think about me and miss me, instead of trying to run off to someone else 2 weeks after.

You're probably wondering how I accomplished this? Turns out she started seeing some older guy. So I made a fake fb profile pretending I was one of her friends and made out I'll report him so that all his friends find out, he may lose his job, needless to say he freaked the fuck out. My ex is now 'devastated' apparently now that her 2 day relationship has come to an end. But probably don't realize those feelings are for me. She contacted me recently and tried accusing me of sending those messages, but I just acted oblivious and told her not to accuse me of that immature shit.

With her sister and her best friend on my side (because I was the best thing for her), how long should I wait before making my move? Or should I wait for her to come to me?
>>
>>17722205
You sound like a narcissistic fucking asshole, and she's better off without you. Literally a fucking narcissist. Get a therapist, tell them exactly what you wrote her, and take their advice. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17722205
haha, this is b8
>>
2/10
>>
>>17722227
Listen faggot, my girlfriend has caused me a lot of pain because of her highs and lows, she knows this herself. She even said she felt she didn't treat me the best during the break-up.

She broke up with 4 times already but we'd always get back together the next day or something because I'm willing to go the distance with her, where most guys would just use and ditch her. I'm just making her realize that. If her sister and even her best friend say she was lucky to have me, then no one else opinions matter.

I always treated her good, made her smile, done cute shit for her, always turned her on no other guy has been close to her as I have.
>>
>>17722205

You sound like a lunatic, leave the poor girl alone. You're not in a position to tell her how she is feeling and who she is feeling those feelings for. If she made the decision to date someone else and you fucked that up for her that makes you a terrible person. Move on with your life, you are the one that sounds like you have the mental disorders.
>>
>>17722249
I know she has feelings for me, no one moves on that fast. Even after the breakup she was being quite negative to me and being mean, even though that's negative emotions it still shows theirs feelings. And maybe some guilt on her side too.
>>
>>17722276
when a woman loses respect for you and wants out they detach and cultivate your replacement and try to make you break things off and if you do not get the hint they will become frustrated and lash out with the negativity hoping you just go away so they can move on with their new guy.
>>
Get help
>>
>>17722306
You're right in that regard, I kept trying to fix things, find out the reason (but I guess that's normal after breaking up, at least she'll look back and know I cared once things calm down a bit).

But she really never gave herself time to 'move on'. Within a few days she was talking to guy 1, then it was guy 2, then she jumped to guy 3, all in 2 weeks. It's not like anything major happened between us for the breakup, she's treating me as if I cheated on her or something. Just feels like she trying to run away and push me away, rather than it being over between us.

Whatever the case in time I'm sure she'll realise. I'm reassured in knowing I did treat her really good and we made many memories.
>>
>>17722324
Dude, go to a professional. You really do need help. You can't force a relationship on people, that's really messed up. She left you because you where not giving her something she needed. From what I've seen relationships don't work out because the people involved think they're giving the other what they want But in reality they're just not. And the the relationship turns sour for the people In the relationship. Please learn to let go and learn more about yourself befor you go Into someone else's life. Relationships are something people share, to feel entitled to the love of an other person is just ridiculous. No one owes you their feeling of time. I'm surprised she didn't get s restraing order on you. Take care now.
>>
>>17722241
Maybe you two aren't compatible and you should let her go instead of behaving like a fucking sociopath?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.